[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britbong, USA and Swede Cucks BTFO by United Nations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

File: pepeNEETcontempt.jpg (201KB, 1000x509px) Image search: [Google]
pepeNEETcontempt.jpg
201KB, 1000x509px
Assange is Absolutely Fucking Based.
Wish normies would fuck off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImwqtqvtOAs
>>
The United Nations means nothing. They have no power or influence. Only ultraliberal teenagers care about what they have to say.
>>
>>26301845
What the fuck is the UN going to do against the US?
The US is only reason why the UN has any power at all.
>>
File: ff8.gif (2MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
ff8.gif
2MB, 200x149px
>>26301973
>Only ultraliberal teenagers
Stopped reading

Take that sloppy NSA Surveillance Cock out of your throat, you Mong.
Then talk.

>you must be 18+ to post
>>
File: wikileaks.jpg (317KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wikileaks.jpg
317KB, 2560x1600px
>>26302011
This just legitimates the inherent morality of Assange's work.

Also kek.
Wikileaks would mercilessly fuck up the entire US surveillance structure if they even dared to start a full out cyberwar.

Also,
>>
File: rollingaround.gif (838KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
rollingaround.gif
838KB, 500x280px
>>26302200
cont
Assange is already de facto untouchable by the US.
Now he's de jure untouchable.
As in, if the US apprehends or assassinates or "disappears" him, any small shred of legitimacy the US government still might have left is flushed completely down the Shitter.

>we're living in the cyberpunk dystopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE
>>
>>26302299
>As in, if the US apprehends or assassinates or "disappears" him, any small shred of legitimacy the US government still might have left is flushed completely down the Shitter.
>implying that's stopped the US before
This isn't about morals it's about power.
>>
>>26301845
>yfw the UN has absolutely no legal authority over any member nation
>The US pays over a quarter of all dues that fund the UN,
>none of their efforts mean dick without US backing

Literally no one cares about the UN
>>
Yeah this is all great of course but the UK has already said that they are ignoring this and are still gonna extradite him
The UN is fucking useless
>>
File: weedman.jpg (377KB, 1951x1188px) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
377KB, 1951x1188px
>>26302323
>This isn't about morals it's about power.
Hence,
>Wikileaks would mercilessly fuck up the entire US surveillance structure if they even dared to start a full out cyberwar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf04EYSifjE
>>
>>26302052
>you must be 18+ to post
>he still thinks the UN has any power
>he has no idea what the UN's purpose is
>>
>>26302506
>cyberwar
lol nerd
>implying there wouldn't be a conveniently placed "terrorist" attack that kills the members of wikileaks
>>
File: 0tMpBnx.jpg (74KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
0tMpBnx.jpg
74KB, 1024x714px
>>26302548
>he still thinks the UN has any power
except I didn't imply this
refer to >>26302200
>>
>>26302200
how does this justify spooks?
>>
File: i will never be this happy.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
i will never be this happy.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
>>26302506
I like metal but goddamn this is Coldsteel levels of edgy.
>>
>>26302299
>he thinks the US is the only one who wants assange

Do yourself a favor and look up the Saudi cables. If we really wanted to be dicks we would stick him of a plane to Riyadh. His head would literally be on a platter within days
>>
File: cursm8.jpg (342KB, 3907x2927px) Image search: [Google]
cursm8.jpg
342KB, 3907x2927px
>>26302601
legitimately curious: What's keeping them from doing this? It's not like it's out of line with US Black Ops policy since the Cold War. You'd think this would have already happened considering how vehemently the Obama administration has been targeting whistleblowers.

Is Wikileaks just too visible? They'd be too difficult for the US to eliminate "discreetly" without causing an international diplomatic rift?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26301845
This pic of OP's is rich in contempt.
>>
File: vibrateen.gif (775KB, 700x764px) Image search: [Google]
vibrateen.gif
775KB, 700x764px
>>26302671
? da fuq u mean ?
>>
>>26301845
Except those countries don't give a fuck.

It's better than nothing though and at least shuts a few whiny SJW journalists up.

>>26302299
I like you OP

>>26302754
>Is Wikileaks just too visible
That's it. And key prominent figures DO support assange/Wikileaks etc.

e.g. most of BBC are total faggots but there are some prominent establishment journos who do support wikileaks. And famous people. That china artist guy.

I don't really see Assange ever getting his shit unfucked tho which is sad.

most those involved in WL are westerners in Europe etc, most prominent and well known and there would be a shit storm if anything obvious happened to a whole bunch.

of course there WILL be attacks; but more subversive and war of attrition type things. Prime example being Assange, but others include that stuff with the supporter in Iceland, general harassment and propaganda... And of course there was the financial blockade.

plus going after the leakers hard.
>>
>>26302754
I don't know to be honest. I mean with all the refugees coming in and the Paris attacks, now is the perfect time to execute a plan like this.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the "refugees" are actually US agents.
As with all the shady shit that the US government has done over the last 50 years or so, the possibility definitely isn't beneath them.
>>
>>26303166
cont. Assange obviously made efforts to get visible support of prominent people too. Famous people visiting him like fucking Lady Gaga.

People call him an attention whore but being that is literally keeping him alive.
>>
File: bertNATO.png (341KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
bertNATO.png
341KB, 450x450px
>>26303176
>Paris attacks
>US agents
Probs.
Reminds me of Operation Gladio tbqh.

Video very related (especially from 21:40 to 33:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wartD6l8Ob8
>>
File: animumoepinkhairblush.jpg (129KB, 395x513px) Image search: [Google]
animumoepinkhairblush.jpg
129KB, 395x513px
>>26303166
dubs of truth

>>26303251
gud foresight on assange's part
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.