[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you go down on her and there are some bits from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 4ac.jpg (72KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
4ac.jpg
72KB, 621x621px
>tfw you go down on her and there are some bits from her period left
>>
>>26301638
>tfw OP has never gone down on a girl
>>
>>26301669
I have. I don't do it anymore. most disgusting thing ever. What do you think pussy smells like? Milk, coins? No, just rotten piss. I was a virgin for a long time too, until a few years ago and can't believe I ever wanted to put my face in that.
>>
File: gym boss.png (286KB, 666x468px) Image search: [Google]
gym boss.png
286KB, 666x468px
>>26301638
>gf asks me to go down on her
>tell her it smells and tastes bad
>"if you dont want me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best"
>mfw
>>
File: heston.png (5KB, 210x214px) Image search: [Google]
heston.png
5KB, 210x214px
>>26302194
Actually kekked, well done Anon.
>>
>>26301638

Bits? Like, uteral lining/clots or bits of bloody tampon cotton? Come on, we want details. That sounds like one nasty cooch.
>>
>>26302079
>piss
You fucking retard you tell her to wash her shit before you go down on her. Isn't it supposed to be obvious for both of you?
>>
>>26302079
Grew up with two sisters. Girls are a lot less intimidating if you know how fucking disgusting they are.
>>
>>26302362
Her weight starts with two hundred. She cant help it, there is always too much friction down there. This is also the reason why she must not get horny in public despite public sex being a fetish of mine.
>>
>>26301638
>not having her wash herself beforehand
Even before I masturbate I wash my vagina so that the only thing my finger smells like is raw vagina and the only thing that is on my wet fingers is my natural lube
Your gf is disgusting.
>>
>>26302408
>200lb
holy shit why? I would rather be alone
>>
>>26302478
see
>>26302408
the smells just rubs into her skin. we bathe together anyway and I wash her myself. but it helps only a little.
>>
>mom actively discusses her period and complications

I want to die. Why couldn't have I had a sister to listen to this shit. Fuck only child syndrome.
>>
>>26302517
Why the fuck are you not forcing her to lose weight?
>>
>>26302517
tell it to lose weight or get rid of it.
>>
>>26302567
>>26302570
>talking to a girl about weight
>>
>>26302699
Then don't complain when her pussy stank.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.