[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she unironically likes buzzfeed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: drake nah.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
drake nah.png
901KB, 690x460px
>she unironically likes buzzfeed
>>
>he unironically likes drake
>>
>>26301355
I don't like him but he's great for memeposting about red flags
>>
>>26301355
How can you ironically like anything anyway?
>>
File: buzz.png (37KB, 822x371px) Image search: [Google]
buzz.png
37KB, 822x371px
>>26301322
buzzfeed has its moments
>>26301392
you are like a little baby
>>
>>26301434
no they don't you fucking teenage twat
kill yourself
>>
>>26301355

>not liking the greatest rapper of all time

Okay buddy
>>
>>26301434
shoo shoo roast beef
original aye
>>
>>26301392
You can't it doesnt even make any sense. I think what happened was when kids heard that hipsters wore things ironically, they thought that mean they liked it.

The irony is that hipsters are not homeless, it is ironic that they dress as if they are homeless, that is what irony is. It has nothing to do with whether somebody likes something.
>>
>>26301461
>implying
>>26301497
>IMPLYING
god you guys are dense
>>
>>26301529
better to be dense than a roastie
>>
>>26301434
I sure hope you think that isn't one of its 'moments' Literally all Buzzfeed do is repost shit from tumblr and reddit without sourcing (they source their own site sometimes when they reuse an asset more than once) And pandering to groups of people for shared on facebook (eg: 10 things all indians do, why x is the most beautiful city we visited etc) and gossip rag shit. Buzzfeed is total trash, I used to read the site fairly often as just a timesink but it even got old as that.

I used to watch their videos too but even they are just annoying SJW soapbox shit now. The ironic thing is that they are the biggest fucking ignorant SJWs in the world in their videos yet their site is full of lowest common denominator female gossip rag trash that appeals to a feminists worst nightmare.
>>
Some of the videos are okay if they are just stupid stuff like 'which hamburger place has the best fries'or something. It gets awful when there's a message behind it because it's run by a bunch of SJWs.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>26301355
>unironically disliking drake
>>
>>26301529
Oh, so you're a cuckold?
>>
>>26301570
i am a very male man with a big ol' dick please and thank you
>>26301661
>repost shit
look who's talking
>>
>>26301696
you can't detect sarcasm one bit can you
>>
>>26301740
Not over the internet no you fucking whore
>>
>He posts shitty forced memes
Original insult btw.
>>
>>26301764
probably not in real life either sperg
>>
>>26301779
>>26301779
you and your shitty opinion got btfo
nice use of the lol it was just a prank card, you fucking autist
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.