[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, why haven't you asked me to be your valentine yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 21.png (2MB, 1133x1433px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
2MB, 1133x1433px
>Anon, why haven't you asked me to be your valentine yet?
>>
I don't like nose piercings.
Sorry.
>>
I don't like white girls.
Sorry.
>>
>>26300474
ewww go away kike chestlet
>>
I'm gay you oppressive slut
>>
You're not my gf, you fucking slut
>>
you never take the label off your glasses CUNT
>>
Literally who are you
I've never seen you before
Is this some setup to mug me?
>>
>>26300541
it's a man you fag
>>
I'm not a Chad, so you'd just turn me down.
>>
>>26300878
She's trying a pair on in the store you autistic child
>>
sorry, not interested in whores
>>
Just texted my ex gf who cheated on me if she wanted to be my valentine. She hasn't replied yet :(
>>
>>26300525
>that
>white
anon...
>>
>>26300474
Why don't you ask me to be your valentine?
>>
>>26300474
>nose piecing

she was almost acceptable gf material
>>
>>26301172
That's pretty beta, dude. I honestly think I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than be that much of a cuck.
>>
>>26300525
are you the she-boon that keeps posting that "black womynz r bezt womynz" thread?
>>
Because I'm socially awkward and can barely talk to women
>>
>>26300474

>because you've sucked off 5 different chads within the last week
>>
>>26301333
What does that have to do with being her Valentine and taking her out to dinner?
>>
File: 1435399904505.jpg (11KB, 137x130px) Image search: [Google]
1435399904505.jpg
11KB, 137x130px
>>26300474
>implying a girl would ever ask me that
I'm good enough to talk with and make group projects with. Anything else is off of the table.
>>
>>26300525
>white
did you post on the wrong thread?
the girl in the op is definitely NOT white
>>
>>26300474
BECAUSE you are not real fuck shit
>>
>>26301418
>with tip
>plus movie
>plus flowers
>plus dropping her off at Chad's afterwards after being rewarded with a quick hug for your valiant Valentine's Day efforts.
>>
y'all a buncha picky homogays
i would take her to pound-town any day of the week
>>
>>26301585
Anon stop being such a fucking creep.

She has really matured since doing that. She's not about that sort of lifestyle anymore. She wants to settle down, to be modest, to just be calm for once. That's why she wants to be with you, so there's never anything she has to worry about or feel threatened by. She basically gets a totally supportive girl- er, boyfriend while occasionally heading onto Tinder when she deserves a girl's night out away from you ;)
>>
>>26301576
Yeah. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>26300474
Your piercings, that's why.
I don't like them.
>>
>>26301715
Nothing. It's the current year in the 21st century, I'm not some bigot.
>>
>>26301690
what is this roleplaying scenario-building faggotry you've got going in your head
>>
>>26301767
roleplaying scenario? No, I'm realistic about a woman with feelings and emotions and a mind of her own.

You're the one talking about shamelessly taking her to "pound-town any day of the week". Grow up.
>>
>>26301784
>Grow up
never!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.