[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys only post attractive girls on this board? Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bbpepe.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bbpepe.png
11KB, 500x500px
Why do you guys only post attractive girls on this board?

Are you superficial?

If you're a 3/10 get a 3/10, faggot. and stop complaining about 'muh no qt gf ;_;'
>>
who are you to decide what's "attractive"

if people are the worst judges of themselves, then how are they going to be good judges of who's "in their league", especially when there's so many factors that can influence what "league" someone's supposedly in
>>
>>26300422
quit lying to yourself.

People in general have a decent idea of who is attractive and not. It is hardwired in our brains and not some "everyone has different taste" bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 598x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 598x740px
The truth is they only like 10/10 conventionally attractive stacys. They don't even post pictures of weird cute girls. They post pictures of the same whores you'd see on Instagram and snap chat daily.
>>
actually everyone does have different tastes, the dumb bimbo you fags post saying they are 10/10 look like 1/10 to me dumb fuck
>>
>>26300482
I've had girls that I felt were "out of my league" according to r9k interested in me, but I was too socially retarded to do anything with
>>
>>26300546
thats happens because women in general take different things than just looks into consideration.

It has nothing to do with people not knowing what is "attractive".
>>
>>26300540
honestly doubt it.
I bet that if you posted your version of 10/10 it would have almost the same facial/body features of 10/10 stacy, just with different makeup,clothing and maybe other minor differences like style of the picture.
All men I've met literally had the same taste regarding women with irrelevant differences like hair color or style.
>>
>>26300676
you are stupid, good bye
>>
>>26300692
I am serious. I don't want to be judgmental but thats how I see it. In great majority of cases guys who claim to have "unique taste in women" turn out to have exactly the same taste as every other guy, with slight changes that aren't even connceted to girl's natural features.
>>
Unlike women, I can actually differentiate between fantasy and reality. I see no reason why I should lower my standards as far as what images I enjoy looking at.

We all know women are the ones who actually have unrealistic expectations.

>http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>26300370
Why the hell would we want to post ugly girls?
>>
>>26300746
I only like girls that look like anime
>>
>>26300871
>>http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
you know that okcupid studies also proved that while women only consider small amount of guys attractive, they write far more often to guys they consider only average, or above average at best (while guys write most to girls they consider hottest)?

>>26300871
thats nothing uncommon if you mean similar features.
If you like actual 2d, thats not even a topic to talk about
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.