[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever lost a friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1446207721746.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1446207721746.png
193KB, 559x558px
Have you ever lost a friend?
>>
>>26300138
no, but that's only because i haven't even made a friend
>>
>>26300138
Yes, and if I hadn't screwed it up she could've been my first girlfriend to date. That was in sophomore year of high school now so ancient history....
>>
Yes. More precisely, my oneitis. (if you mean by dying, not by ending friendship)
>>
>>26300138

I had two friends when i was a kid. Then my family moved to a different city and I never made any other friends.
>>
>>26300138
I don't know, around puberty anybody who was nice enough not to bully me, then decided to ignore me. If that counts as losing them I dont know if they were even friends, I mean we played mario snes didnt talk much, maybe twice a month until 14, a few guys did play vidya.
>>
>>26300138
Yes, my only friend as well. I wanted to be successful, he was happy to just play video games and be a loser. He ended up meeting a bunch of people who also played vidya and now they're a little clique. Doesn't really matter, having friends is overrated, I'm just as happy without friends as I was with one.
>>
>>26300138

>stopped replying to their texts
>stopped answering their calls
>didn't answer the door when they came by and knocked on it repeatedly

does that count?
>>
>>26300138
A friend of mine died in a car crash during High School.

Alot of people drop like flies around the time they're allowed to get behind the wheel.

>tfw still haven't learned how to drive
>>
I lost my oneitis yesterday by being a dick
>>
Yes
It was our first few days of college after being best friends through high school.
He was doing different classes to me. Anyway one evening I saw him talking to some new kids but I wanted to say hi.
I dunno why but I just went up behind and pushed him. It was supposed to be playful but obviously he wasn't expecting it and fell straight over.
He was understandably furious and tried to attack me. We basically had a fight in the road outside our college in front of our respective new friends/classmates.

We broke apart but we're both threatening to kill each other by the end.

He was a loser but we were true friends and I just want to reconnect with him. My previous attempts have failed. I even tried Facebook.
>>
>>26300268
You weren't being a dick anon, she was playing mind games to make you seem like a dick

Do you even women?
>>
File: 1439610916437.jpg (105KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439610916437.jpg
105KB, 700x500px
>>26300138
Yes, my ex was my best friend.
>>
Yeah. Whats weird is they kinda just faded away. We talked less and less and eventually not at all, nothing happened at all. I still see them around, too
>>
>>26300138
yes my friend from childhood and what i'd consider to be my best friend committed suicide last year.

this person was very intelligent growing up, then was given by the state a fullride academia scholarship. schizophrenia sets in, he can't function enough to manage uni, drops out moves back. everything just went downhill from there, he ends up in a mental institution, gets criminal charges, acts really strange and creepy so socially he loses a lot of epople.

i end up moving away to pursue some things in my life, get a call from my mother saying that they foudn him hanging in a closet.

weirdest thing is at thefuneral teh sister of this person tried hinting taht it might have been a choking fetish or w/e call you it which just seemed weird that she'd believe her brother would be hanging himself to get high. i don't know if it was just cognitive dissonance to try and rationalize but to me it seemed less honorable to make it seem as an accidental fetish death then what it really was which was suicide due to suffering.
>>
File: normalscum.jpg (242KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
normalscum.jpg
242KB, 1326x860px
>>26300491
>ex
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!
>>
>>26300230
>tfw move over a thousand miles away
>tfw don't know anyone
freeing and isolating at the same time, though I was already isolated by my loserdom.
>>
>>26300138
I was shedding them like scabs a couple years back.

Some people are cancer, cut them out of your life before they drain you.
>>
File: 15533627573553.jpg (53KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
15533627573553.jpg
53KB, 599x489px
i have had three people i consider real friends.
>friend 1
met him in middle school. we became close because we were edgy faggots etc etc. i moved away for some time but eventually came back and went to high school with him.

we were the best of friends until he decided to try to help me. he was rich and had a gigantic house with a basement the size of a normal house. i was basically homeless at the time and he wanted me to help him pass his classes so he could graduate on time so he convinced his dad to let me move into a single room in the basement on the condition that i help him pass.

i tried my very best to help him pass. offered to help him with his homework. offered to do anything short of doing his work for him and he just flat out refused. obviously this pissed off his dad but his dad had come to like me because i was doing well in school (took calc 3 in high school, dad was FOB asian, etc).

i guess this destroyed my friend's self esteem because he already had issue with his father and his father said something along the lines of "i wish [me] was my son" to him.

so he started lying to his dad about me, fighting with me all the time over everything, begging his dad to kick me out, etc. his dad was nice enough to let me stay until i finished up with high school, but that was the end of the friendship.

i attribute it to daddy issues and his superiority complex about me especially because i am mentally ill and poor as fuck. i guess his dad preferring a "subhuman" like me broke him inside.

now he's in the army scrubbing toilets.

>friend 2
besides friend 3 this was the best friend i've ever had, but it was all ruined when he tried to get rid of some girl that was obsessed with him by getting her into me. well it worked and i was into her and stuff, but then he randomly decided to tell her that he actually did like her and thus she went back to him.

eventually she cheated on him with me and girl & i are still together 4 years later.
>>
>>26301081
>friend 3
met this guy through friend 1. we are extremely similar in basically every way and he is just a great person all around. friend 1 told this guy to go fuck himself because he "sided with [me]" over the drama friend 1 was trying to create.

it's a shame i moved away from him because i don't have friends where i am now and miss him.
>>
File: yqeph.jpg (45KB, 304x450px) Image search: [Google]
yqeph.jpg
45KB, 304x450px
>>26300138
I lost what was left of my friends in september 2014. I've only gotten more splergy since then so I don't know how I'll make new friends.
>>
>>26300138
>pretty outgoing guy
>just incredibly shallow and boring
>every time i start a new school/camp/event/etc i meet several people right off the bat
>people i consider friends for months, who stick to me because im one of few who talk, leave me the immediate moment other people start opening up
>every single time
>every single school i go to
>>
>be 7th grade
>our house got taken by bank
>have to move into grandperents and go to shit tier nigger school
>become friends with mexibro who liked pokemon and Jew who got bullied a lot
>one day mexibro came to me and asked me to help him in a fight
"Against who?"
>"oh you know trayvon, jamier ,and xavier
>All football players
>tell him it would be dumb to fight them and I won't help
>fast forward to Monday
>Jew comes to me and says mexibro is in the hospital and got jumped
> he had 3 broken ribs a cracked tooth and needed stitches in his face
>perents immediately transfer him to Catholic school

I still wonder if I made the right choice
>>
>>26303000

I would have been there watching his back. Knee a nigga in the nuts as hard as possible and make it a 1v1 situation. Watch UFC and imitate them on these fighting-like-a-girl ass niggas. I've seen a girl throw a punch better than most guys in my school.
>>
I drifted away from several friend groups during my teenage years, or they drifted away from me. In hindsight they didn't seem to particularly care about me, given that they all managed to live their lives without wanting to contact me. I stopped talking to each of these groups because they treated me like a doormat, and none of them even sent me a message or anything. I considered these people some of my best friends at the time.

I think I just manage to not matter in people's lives, like maybe I don't add anything worth keeping. I haven't seen any of my current friends (with one exception) since NYE, because they're always 'busy'. Even with NYE, I think I was only invited because it was a big group event. They never message me and ask how I'm doing, or if I want to meet up for a drink or anything. I've stopped making the effort to reach out to them, because they never reply and it was frankly insulting - no-one is 'too busy' to respond to a message at some point the same day, or at least the next one. They haven't bothered messaging me, so I've concluded that they don't give a shit and that I'm unimportant in their lives.
Don't really know how to stave off the loneliness though.
>>
>>26303000
Are you an EU4 country?
>>
>>26303332
No...

>>26303266
I should mention that I was a fat autistic fuck I'n middle school
>>
>>26300138
ive lost every friend ive ever made, its habitual at this point
>>
Plenty, mostly because it takes me a whole lot of time to learn from mistakes.
>>
File: 1413966938852.jpg (28KB, 400x710px) Image search: [Google]
1413966938852.jpg
28KB, 400x710px
>>26300138
Back in middle school some crazy bitch hit my best friend with her car while he was walking back from uncle's viewing down the road.

I never really got over it I guess as I'm 24 and no longer have any friends.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.