[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /extremly shy/ here? I'm a really sociable person,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 8vdPIU0.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11KB, 645x773px
Who /extremly shy/ here?

I'm a really sociable person, but for some reason i can't talk to girls that I like or girls I even think I could like. To elaborate, whenever I see a qt3.14 grill I blush at the speed of light, my whole face goes red in no time. Also, there is absolutely no way I can initiate a conversation with any girl I like. Even if they make the first move and start talking to me I'll blush immediately like a fucking retard and probably be boring as fuck.

What do, /r9k/?
>>
>>26299270
>extremly shy
>really sociable
nice oxymoron
>>
sperg out anyways

Go forward and fly

You've always been ready, Anon, even if you don't believe.
>>
thats gay as fuck dude
>>
I feel you brah, I've been there. The only way it will go away is if you force yourself to talk more to girls. Try to stay out of your comfort zone.

Personally I used to be very shy and never talked to girls at parties, eventually I became more and more comfortable with it.

After a while, you'll realize cute girls are just human beings, the problem is thatyou place them in a pedestal and you shouldntdo that. Just look at the differences between how you interact with ugly girls and pretty girls. Do you get nervous around ugly girls? I doubt it. Try to think why you don't.
>>
Yeah but it's just as a result of no confidence.
>>
>>26299288
>>26299270
I think he meant that he was shy and extroverted. can you confirm this OP?
>>
>>26299403
I fully understand what I should do, but I just can't make myself talk to cute/girls I kinda like. Talking to anyone else is not a problem at all. My friends told me a bunch of times they will buy me drinks the whole night if I talk to any girl for 5 minutes, I never did it.
I have literally zero confidence and I can't help it.

>>26299536
I can confirm this.
>>
File: 1441693035708.png (283KB, 653x704px) Image search: [Google]
1441693035708.png
283KB, 653x704px
>>26299270
This is literally me when ever i talk to a girl my face just turns red and i cant make eye contact for too long its so fucking retarded
>>
>>26299270
I had two proper dates with girls and both ended terribly because I got an awful feeling in my stomach of all the anxiety of talking to a girl for hours, even if she might have liked me. Fuck emotions, I don't want that shit
>>
>>26299784
why does this even happen, I don't even get nervous but I get red af.

>Anon, you are so shy!
>Leave me alone, b-baka
>>
File: beartato.png (251KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
beartato.png
251KB, 800x1048px
>>26299659
I feel you man, I have the same problem, I need to get real drunk to be able to talk to girls without anxiety but I won't do that with girls I really like because it has to be that point of drunk when I barely have control over my actions.
What's even worse is if you like a girl who's also really shy and awkward. I might make a move and she might, but neither of us do or will
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 1130x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1130x1280px
>>26299999
No one man deserves so great a get, share the (you)s!
>>
>>26299999

Nice quins

I also need to get nearly blackout drunk to approach or talk to girls. Last time I went out with a group of new friends (friend and his gf and her single friend) I needed to be carried out of the bar. Yeah lets just say they don't talk to me anymore.
>>
>>26299873
>fuck emotions, I don't want that shit
OP here, so much this.
That's why I'm mostly posting this, I have started to feel the exact same way recently since I realized if I don't overcome this shy-iness, I will end up alone for my whole life. I jave told myself so many times that I will stop being sucha fucking faggot, but I never succeeded. I have just started to give up.

>>26299999
Fucking check'd, wonderful get.
I can't even talk to girls while I'm drunk, it doesn't help shit.

>>26299999
>>26299784
>>26299873
>>26299916
I hope one day I will see a thread you guys make on how you overcame your fear and anxiety and finally got a grill you really liked.
>>
File: i'm a monstrosity.jpg (343KB, 920x1305px) Image search: [Google]
i'm a monstrosity.jpg
343KB, 920x1305px
>Chad personality around men
>beta faggot around women
help me
>>
File: satisfied.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
satisfied.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>26299999
FUCK YEAH SWANS AND QUINTS THIS IS A GOOD POST SENPAI NO LIE DESU
>>
>>26300082
>they don't talk to me anymore

shitty friends, also don't do this with someone who has a gf, people in relationships become super up-tight.
>>
>>26300227

Yeah it was like a double date thing they brought another single girl that was pretty cute and I completely sperged out the entire night. I messed up so bad I wish I could move to a different state and change my name I am so embarrassed.
>>
>>26300174
the sad part is that she's a swans fan and I still have problems talking to her.
I'm a coward
>>
>>26300227
>people in relationships become super up-tight
so true
>>
>>26300107
>I hope one day I will see a thread you guys make on how you overcame your fear and anxiety and finally got a grill you really liked

I don't want to ruin your hopes but I was in a relationship for 1 1/2 years and I'm still this shy and anxious around girls
>>
>>26300607
I kind of lost two friends because they got gfs
>>
>>26300632
Well fuck, at least you succeeded at one point, well done

>>26300677
Same, they all go to shit after they find a gf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.