[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transgender and gay but not buying into tumblr nonsense about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: bubble wrap.jpg (36KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
bubble wrap.jpg
36KB, 500x374px
>transgender and gay but not buying into tumblr nonsense about nonbinary genders
>believes peaceful islam and educating brown people is possible, but still aware that middle-eastern culture has to be snuffed out or at least stopped from spreading

The world I live in has become polarized and you either have to accept literally absolutely everything, or hate everyone who is not a straight white cis man. I just want to live my life and do people things but the more I look at it the more it's starting to look like there's a civil war brewing.

Whose side are you on when nobody's on your side?
>>
>>26299159
I'm against faggots and they're easy to identify.
>>
plenty of people think like you OP, it's literally only the most retarded that are the most polarized politically, at least in regards to social issues like traditionalism and what not
>>
>>26299196
But the first country the nazis invaded was their own.

All they need is one nutter who's genuinely smart. He'll gather other nutters around himself and convince normal people to do abnormal things either out of ignorance or by peer pressure and threat of violence.

All it takes is one guy.
>>
>>26299227
yeah, it could happen, probably not in North America though. Trump probably won't be elected, and even if he is, he's not really a fascist. I believe Trump's plan is to make America "great", in the sense that he wants to create something "huge", rather than qualitatively good (like a social democrat would try to do).

i'm hoping for Sanders/Corbyn desu
>>
>>26299159
it's refreshing to hear someone making sense. i'm on your side, OP.
>>
>>26299379
>probably not in North America though
I'm in Finland. Our version of Donald Trump is the face of the finnish nazi party, the third biggest political party in the government.
>>
>>26299495
Finland don't you guys have like 4 people, what "minority" does the Nazi party have to even complain about
>>
>>26299663
The swarm of syrians and the purple-haired women who want to protect them.
>>
>>26299719
>The swarm of syrians and the purple-haired women who want to protect them.
You forgot the gays and poor people.
>>
I'm the same way OP. People just like to be dramatic on the internet.
>>
Stop being trans or leave
>>
>>26300222
nigga do you seriously think anyone would be trans if they had any other choice

like seriously have you seen this shit

the government is going to sterilise me, and my nipples might rot off

do you honestly think I wouldn't rather be a 6/10 stacey instead of a dickless manlet if I could?

I've wasted 8 years of my life to this because I have. no. choice.

nobody wants to be trans. being trans sucks 30 dicks.

imagine how fucking bad it has to feel inside my head that getting a fucking sex change is the better alternative.
>>
File: tumblr_o0wvglN5mf1r3ifxzo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wvglN5mf1r3ifxzo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x329px
>>26300222
dis nigga

bl0x
>>
what you should realize is most people are just copying what they read on the internet

progressives regurgitate tumblr without realizing its an echo chamber, reactionaries regurgitate /pol/ without realizing its an echo chamber and normies regurgitate clickbait without realizing they will write anything that grabs their attention

if no one else agrees with you you're at least thinking for yourself
>>
>>26300272
Why don't trans people just accept they are not what they wish they are? That's what everyone else does.
>>
>>26300272
ignore that nigga he's just being autistic

"Stop being trans or leave" i kek'd
>>
>>26300313
cause much of everyone else are losers who missed out on their chance to do what they really wanted to do
>>
File: 1454616966393.jpg (80KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1454616966393.jpg
80KB, 1018x728px
>>26300272
Oh man... You are VERY delusional anon...
>>
>>26300406
delusional is probably more fun than whatever you do senpai
>>
>>26300455
I mean dont get me wrong im delusional too but that first post i responded to was just sad amounts of insanity.
>>
>>26300313
>>26300406
Okay, let's all sit down and let me explain this shit to you.

Imagine your arm aches. All the fucking time. On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 5. You can't forget it, it keeps you from being happy and doing things you'd enjoy. It keeps you from being normal. It's always there, it weights you down, you want to live but not with the pain.

You go to a doctor, and after examining you he explains that this kind of a pain is a known thing, it's happened before and the only cure anyone has ever found - a REAL cure - is amputating the arm.

You go around, ask other opinions. The only treatments available are amputation, or some bullshit meditation that's supposed to make you be able to ignore the pain but not really be able to.

You don't want to amputate your fucking arm. But eventually the pain just outweights the fear of the procedure.

Nobody wants to be trans.

I just want to stop feeling like this.
>>
>>26300569
What a false equivalence.
>>
>>26300634
The beautiful thing about reality is that it continues to exist even if you don't believe in it.

I've lived inside my head for long enough to know how I feel, and I have found that the health risks, social stigma and literal threat to my life are peanuts compared to the emotional pain I am constantly under.

Isn't it wonderful how sometimes other peoples' problems have nothing to do with you?
>>
File: B1_y0-AIEAARx9h.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
B1_y0-AIEAARx9h.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>26299159
>Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side, little orc
>>
>>26300745
It's so weird, every tranny always talks in the same, pretentious, condescending manner.
>>
>>26299159
this desu senpai.

I think races should be seperated but keep relationships.
Everyone doing his thing but talking and trading with each other?
IS THAT TOO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

Also, I feel like limiting the reproduction of jews until they stop existing would be good desu.
Can't trust them anymore but they shouldnt get hunted down.

I also think trannies and everything should be accepted but not glorified like currently. They should be an exception in society like they were in many cultures. Accepted but not promoted. Easy as that. Basically any mental illness should be accepted too, as long as it doesnt hurt anybody (mentally counts too so if they scream at people for no reason, get them in an asylum).
Mentally ill people should be discuraged/prohibited to raise children (depending on severity) and cripples (genetically) and other ill-born people that could pass their shit on to their children should be prevented from reproducing, exceptions only in very light things but then still discuraged, all with the aim of strengethening the gene pool of the population.

As for whether or not trannies and gays should be able to have children I'm not sure.

If gays should be able to marry?
I dont think they have too. Most do it because they want to create that "bond". the amount of homos and trans people marrying for religious reasons is at maybe 5% while the anti gay marriage people are against it for 90% religious reasons.

It's just spitting in their soup.
In exchange, there should be a different system also creating that "eternal bond", just not religious as that, but still fancy.

feels bad being so ambigious

desu I'm trans too and my opinion is that we dont fiddle with the gene pool anyways so why not let us live our lives, we still do our part in society.
>>
>>26300812
At some point you just realise that arguing with children is a waste of your time and you don't have to do that.

There's a limited amount of people that I have the energy to fight today, and I'm afraid you didn't make the cut.
>>
>>26299159
>transgender and gay
nigger.what
>>
>>26300857
>I think races should be seperated
Race-mixing is a good thing and necessary to invigorate the human race. Mixed humans are healthier and producing an uniform humanity without distinct ethnicities and cultures will be the end of much conflict.

>Also, I feel like limiting the reproduction of jews until they stop existing would be good.
What's wrong with the jews? Blacks or arabs I might understand, but jews in general don't seem violent or hell-bent on fucking shit up.

>I also think trannies and everything should be accepted but not glorified like currently.
This I agree with. I don't expect to be glorified, it's a medical condition that has treatments, nothing more and nothing less.

>Basically any mental illness should be accepted too, as long as it doesnt hurt anybody
Isn't that how it is already? I'm from safe haven bogland, though, but the stigma on mental illness is virtually extinct and a medieval idea to the modern mind.

>Mentally ill people should be discuraged/prohibited to raise children
Agreed

>cripples (genetically) and other ill-born people that could pass their shit on to their children should be prevented from reproducing
Sensible, sensible.

>not trannies and gays should be able to have children I'm not sure.
They did tests on homosexual couples' children, actually. The gender of the parents doesn't have an effect on them.

>the amount of homos and trans people marrying for religious reasons is at maybe 5%
Most gay and trans people marry for the legal benefits, which they should have the full rights to have as the legal citizens of whatever country they're in.

>In exchange, there should be a different system also creating that "eternal bond", just not religious as that, but still fancy.
For as long as the legal rights and benefits - adoption, inheritage, etc - are the same as in marriage, sure.

>we don't fiddle with the gene pool
I, for one, intend to adopt as many chinese girls as they'll let me.
>>
>>26301148
female-to-male transgender, attracted to men.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you gotta feel really fucking bad before getting a sex change is the better option.
>>
It feels weird that moderate opinions are the most marginalized. Maybe the Internet makes it too easy for people to find echochambers and niches that separate them from the people around them in meatspace.

>>26301212
>an uniform humanity without distinct ethnicities and cultures will be the end of much conflict.
Yeah man conflict has nothing to do with resources or territory. It's just bigots man. Fucking bigots.
>>
>>26299159

black guy here if you live in the real world most people feel the same way . only online idiots really think like this .
>>
>>26300812
This.
His reply proves it.
>>
I think every issue has its own scale, and it's only people far on either end of the scale far enough to really care that are vocal about it.

I support LGBT/trans rights, but at the same time I can support an employers right to not wanting to hire a transexual in a position in the public eye.

I believe refugees should be able to immigrate to safety, but at the same time I recognize that integration is essential because some middle eastern values are in no way compatible with western values... and in mass numbers a clashing subculture will instead remain to flourish making integration nearly impossible.

It's only dumb people who can't form their own opinion who blindly believe in one extreme or the other.
>>
>>26300634
If by false equivalence you mean "they're the same illness" then you're right.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.