[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remeber the good old days in high school. Sitting with you friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (366KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366KB, 1024x768px
Remeber the good old days in high school. Sitting with you friends at lunch time. Eating delecious greasy cafeteria pizza and chicken nuggets to replenish your energy for the day. Laughing with your friends while you take a sip of your refeshing chololate milk?
>>
>>26298678
>implying any robot had a good time in high school

bitch i nearly went columbine on their asses
>>
my time at high school was unbelievably miserable and i never experienced anything remotely like that
>>
>>26298678
>Eating delecious greasy cafeteria pizza and chicken nuggets to replenish your energy for the day

Pizza was every other friday and chicken nuggets were every other tuesday.

>take a sip of your refeshing chololate milk?

All about that strawberry milk, bitch
>>
Our school was on a college campus so we didn't have that.
>>
>tfw watching Alexisonfire on Teletoon late at night
>tfw parents dont understand the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ0Zncg7sLQ
>>
I was miserable and got bullied and isolated a lot and treated like I was invisible by the teachers anon, I always assume that other """"robots"""" had similar experiences, sure some things werent so bad but it was pretty hellish desu
>>
Good times op, good times.
>>
>>26298692
This.
Nobody here has had any good experience with high school.
Fuck off normie op
>>
>>26298678
>prison pizza and milk
Nah son we had dominos and soda machines
>>
>>26298678
My time in high school was awful up until senior year when I forced myself outta my shell and made friends. Too bad I regressed since then
>>
>>26298678
High school was the fucking worst. College was actually a pretty good time for me.
>>
>>26298770

What state are you in? I want to know how obese the area you live in is.
>>
File: 1454694164968.gif (950KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454694164968.gif
950KB, 480x360px
>severely bullied
>problem's with my anxiety shot through the roof
>ended up skipping class upon class, just so I didn't have to see people
>eventually dropped out entirely

y-yeah, best time of m-my life...
>>
>despised school
>still get nostalgic over it
fuck
>>
>>26298678
>Good old days in high school
What are those?
>>
>>26298678
>Remeber the good old days in high school.
No. Highschool was quite literally the closet time in my life I was at offing myself. Fuck all those normie cunts.
>Sitting with you friends at lunch time. Eating delecious greasy cafeteria pizza and chicken nuggets to replenish your energy for the day.
More like sitting alone in the bathroom stalls crying as you prayed some Chad's wouldn't find you and beat the crap out of you.
>Laughing with your friends while you take a sip of your refeshing chololate milk?
What fucking friends? More like trying to fucking avoid being verbally assaulted by the normies for constantly be alone.
Fuck you OP. Fuck you.
>>
Not at all, high school blew.
>>
>>26298678
>there were/are people in high school were this is an ordinary and every day occurance
>>
>>26298678
>School had open campus policy
>Dairy Queen, local convenience store chain with really good quality food, and pizza lunch buffet with ice cream for lunch instead of school slop
>all within walking distance
>when driving was unlocked literally anywhere we wanted we could go

I had 2 people I grew up with that I went with to lunch. I never ate in that fucking hell that is a cafeteria.

Also:
>owner of dairy queen local store would always give us free shit.
>>
>>26298802
Yeah, my anxiety was really bad during hs.
I skipped every oral presentation and often skipped class because I was so fucking afraid if having a panic attack in front of everyone.
>>
File: 1444147961460.jpg (49KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1444147961460.jpg
49KB, 680x510px
>>26298678
i feel almost as if you are trying to provoke a specific reaction
>>
File: ayy.jpg (122KB, 759x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
122KB, 759x1052px
>>26298678
>Senior year
>Used to go off campus back to my house with friends during downtime because we already had most of our credits
>played SSBB daily and never worried about anything
>It was fun

After HS we all split up and now I'm here
>>
File: 1454178232300.png (242KB, 894x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454178232300.png
242KB, 894x750px
>in high school
>your friends
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I randomly get bullied and i'm not even at school anymore.
I don't have any real life combat experience, but hypothetically guys, how fast/easy would it be to pull out a knife i have in my pocket and ram it into a bully's throat before he can react? Assuming he is looking at me, would he be fast enough to block my attempt ?
>>
Is it just me or does the mere loom of a cafeteria full of normies give you guys the fucking chills?
>>
>>26298869
more than likely, yes. You would be too much of a bitch to pull of a successful attack, bitch.
>>
Go post this shit on kikebook, newfag. You probably just found 4chan from some yid youtube video and think its full of wagecucks.
>>
>freshman and sophomore year
>school let out at 3:45
>everybody rushed over to Sonic across the street to get half price drinks
>junior year
>they don't release us until 4:15
>no more half price drinks
>>
>>26298869
How is he gonna block a fucking knife?
>>
>>26298880
I hated even walking past the place
>>
>>26298880
>he didn't go to the spakker room
>>
>>26298895
With his arm. The knife would cut his arm, not his throat, therefore not mortally wounding him. The point is to murder him, dummy.
>>
>>26298745
This.

Even now, over 10 years later, I still fantasise about going on a murderous rampage at my old school. Seeing the Chads and Staceys beg for their lives in tears as they have a gun to their head and realise they pushed too far this time.

If I could go back, I don't think I would hesitate in trying to cause as much destruction in that school as possible before an heroing.

Edgy I know.
>>
>>26298899
Yeah, same here. Just walking past it everyday to get to the bathroom (where I ate my sandwich and watched YouTubr videos on shittu school WiFi) was horrible
>>26298900
Huh.
>>
File: 1453861593854.jpg (7KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453861593854.jpg
7KB, 244x250px
>>26298869
he wouldn't block it, he would move out of the way
it would be easier to pull off if you were standing up and he was sitting down
>>
>>26298869
Assuming this bully isnt fucking blind, he'd see what you were doing and beat the crap out of you. Maybe even torture you a little with your knife.
>>
>tfw even actual autists and nerds have cliques

Fuck me, I had two friends in middle school and none in hs, at least nobody bothered me
>>
>>26298946
>Huh.
room for spergs and stuff
>>
>>26298678
I wasnt a normie, so no.
>>
>>26298971
>Too autistic for normies
>Too normie for autists

Story of my fucking life.
>>
Used to go the library everyday. You had to get passes from your teachers to go though which sucked. Luckily once you got to 11th grade you could get a unlimited passes card thing if your GPA was >3.5. Probably the only motivation I had to keep my grades up
>>
>>26299028
Schools requiring library passes.
That is such stupid shit. Its like they are literally trying to make robots lives hell.
>>
brit here.

i miss the qts in their uniforms.
>>
>>26298869
Pull the knife out from behind, and with all your strength and speed, flail your arm upward and stab him/her in the crotch. Most likely they won't be able react and to thrust their arm down. You will successfully put them in severe pain and ruin their sex life forever. Then, for a more lulzworthy experience, you can begin cutting up their face while their down, or even kill them.
>>
I didn't eat anything because eating in front of other people makes me self conscious. It was nice having friends back then though
>>
>>26298869
You should carry pepper spray or brass knuckles, m8.
>>
>>26299131
I second brass knuckles if you can swing fast enough.
>>
I stopped eating in school the last years. It was just too embarrassing sitting alone at a table and eating. Went and bought a chocolate bar or something instead that I could eat outside innawoods while planning my school shooting. It never happened.
>>
>>26299077
>The girls who wore a bra that could be seen through the shirt

Hnnngggg
>>
Here's what I remember
>waiting in line
>chads/stacies coming late from their classes/talking to their friends
>don't want to wait so they cut in front of the most beta/short kid they can find
>in a line that is only 15 people long
>I finally get up to the food, grab my chicken sandwich, curly fries, fruit cup, and chocolate milk
>pay with my reduced lunch price because my family is poor
(insteas of $2 a meal, I pay $0.20)
>other kids see this and always ask me to buy them a meal
>first time I try it the cashier tells me I can't do it
>"o-oh, ok, sorry dude, I can't buy it"
>rest of the school year I see the same kid going to the candy store and spending like $5 every day
>people asked me constantly to try it and I always had to tell them "they won't let me, I've tried"
>back to me (the whole process of waiting in line and getting food takes about 7-8 minutes)
>walk over to an empty table
>it's the table where all the rejects sit one seat away from each other
>eat our meals in peace
>the occasional chad comes by and taunts us
>"Better eat your food faster! Don't wanna be late for class!"
>master the method of speed eating
>able to eat my entire meal in 3 minutes every lunch period
>as soon as I'm done, I rush out and go to the bathroom
>sit in stall for a good 10 minutes
>if a guy comes in and actually had to use the stall next to mine, I gather my things and leave for the library
>usually at this time the computers are all taken
>find a chair to sit in a secluded corner if there isn't an open pc
>take out my notebook and scribble
>bell rings
>go to class

every day
>>
>>26298678
NO '

who do u think i am
>>
>>26298678
>Sitting with you friends at lunch time.
What friends?
>>
>>26299256
Damn that's a long as process.
I just skipped eating entirely and drew in my notebook in the back corner if the library, usually getting homework done or some days bringing my gameboy and playing Pokemon.
>>
>>26299256
If I were you, I'd say "Get your own fucking lunch you lazy sack of fucking shit."
>>
>>26298678
God damn, life was so simple then. I know I had things I worried about but they were so trivial compared to my worries now. I'd give anything to have it so good again.
>>
>>26299344
and ostracize myself further from social neutrality?

no thanks
>>
>>26299256
>"Better eat your food faster! Don't wanna be late for class!"
what kind of low class teasing is that?
the fuck

I remember all i did was skip lunch and head anywhere else like the library, hallways or even sneak outside just to get away from everyone.
>>
File: 258256584639.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
258256584639.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>>26299025
iktf /cyborgbro/

;_;
>>
>>26298678

X hours in class, leave, go home, study a bit, repeat.
But yeah. Less to worry about, and above all, that feeling of hope that life would only get better (oh so naive of me....)
>>
File: 1420559403859.png (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1420559403859.png
16KB, 600x600px
>>26298678
THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING MY PTSD YOU NORMIE SCUM
>>
I ditched at lunch everyday with my friends because we didn't care about our classes. Still passed though, somehow.
>>
File: 1416611971734.jpg (12KB, 226x221px) Image search: [Google]
1416611971734.jpg
12KB, 226x221px
>>26299388
Maybe we're thinking it wrong. Maybe we were even too autistic for the autists...
>>
>>26299378
Yeah. The library was a safe haven for me.
I remember I tried to leave the school once during lunch break and a cop stopped me asking just what the fuck I was doing. So I couldn't leave.
I still wonder to this day why schools have cops patrolling around the halls and shit. Talk about paranoia.
>>
>>26298806

Wait a sec. Highschool ends in the 12th year of schooling right? The period between the 10th and the 12th year (Im european, could be wrong)? How the fuck there are still bullies during those years?
>>
>>26299450
Public schools are
LITERALLY
ITERALLY
TERALLY
ERALLY
RALLY
ALLY
LLY
LY
Y

Prisons for kids until they're smart enough to become wageslaves and pay taxes.
>>
what kind of fucking school food is that? and chocolate milk with meals? no wonder you're all fat fucks
>>
>>26299450
I mean even in the library I was sort of in danger because some randoms would follow me and pick on me or some shit, out of all the people there.

Luckily I never had cops patrolling outside. They had teachers at a few corners and I memorized every single path so I can sneak out of lunch.

Cops are there if anything dangerous happens. It is high school.
>>
>>26299498

To some extent. I mean, if someone choses sciences (STEM path) why would one fucking learn philosophy? The shit they invent.
>>
>>26299463
Its 9th to 12th
>>
School wasn't too bad for me. I had a decent number of friends, which in hindsight was mostly because the structured environment meant that I spent most of my time at school with those people. So I always had people to eat lunch with. I miss it in the sense of having much less responsibility than now, and also still having potential to not fuck up.
Uni was worse socially, but not as bad as some of the stories on here. I was friends with my flatmates and their friends, but didn't have any friends of my own, that I had made without being essentially forced into contact with (i.e. flatmates). I was well aware of this as well.
Adult life a shit. Uni friends are all 'busy', and don't know how to make new ones.

>>26298971
>tfw the dorky group at school all got gfs and lost their virginities before most of the rest of the year
>>
>>26299463
>How the fuck there are still bullies during those years?
Why wouldn't there be? Kids are shitheads.

>>26299524
>why would one fucking learn philosophy?
Affirmative action has to give females jobs for fields that kids don't need just so females can say they have legitimate degrees in an applicable field.

that is IT
>>
>>26298678
this picture gives me so much anxiety
>>
>>26299505
Yeah, I remember lots of normies going to the library during lunch to just sat.
It was usually full of beta loners that sat alongside the walls and read books or played flash games on the pc's and shit.
I remember Chad's and Stacie's constantly picking on me and the other nerds or loners on the pc's and shit. It was horrible, but mountains times better than the cafeteria.
>>
>>26298678
Only good experiences I had were when I went on the library computers during lunch, experiencing Youtube when it was still good and experiencing Flash animation/games when they were at their peak. So I guess most of my good memories come from the old Internet, not high school itself. The last good school-related memories I had were from grade 7, back around 2003/2004.
>>
>>26299463
American tradition
>>
File: hank26.jpg (44KB, 879x672px) Image search: [Google]
hank26.jpg
44KB, 879x672px
>>26298678
>sit with normies
>eat and stare at tray until it is over
good times
>>
>>26299595
The old internet was cash as fuck. I remember playing tons if flash games on Newgrounds and stick rpg 1 and shit.
Man the nostalgia...
>>
>all these stories about people just hanging out in the library

What the fuck? At my school you could only go to the library with a pass from a teacher or before/after school. You had to stay in the cafeteria during lunch because they didn't want students roaming the halls being fuckwads.

They even had a sign that said "This isn't the Breakfast Club" essentially telling everyone to fuck off unless they were there to get a book or do research.
>>
Lunch was hell during 9th-11th grade. I was a quiet beta (typical robot) and my parents moved halfway through 9th grade, so starting a new school made things so much worse.

First day at the new school, some girls invited me to sit at their table since I was obviously new and didn't know where to go. Honestly they were pretty nice and tried to get me to open up, but again, I was a quiet beta, so those attempts failed. I sat at that table for a few weeks, but things got awkward. It was full of Chads and Stacies and I obviously wasn't a good fit. They were nice enough not to kick me out, but I eventually migrated to the social reject table myself. I sat at that table from the remainder of 9th grade through 11th grade.

Obviously the people changed from year to year, but it was the same basic types. The fat kids, the weird kids, the "potential school shooter" kids, the skeleton kids, the kids no one else liked. I tried to get passes the library each day, which were great days. I'd eat lunch in about 5 minutes at my table and then spend the rest of the period surfing the web on the library computers without any need to interact with anyone. They wouldn't always allow it because the school felt it was important for us to socialize with one another in the cafeteria. Those days were hell. I'd sometimes try to make small talk with the other rejects, but most I could get out of them were "hi," so those times I would spend drawing, finishing homework or literally just staring at the clock (weren't allowed to take out any electronic devices like cell phones or Gameboys). Chads and Staceys never usually directly confronted us, but regularly made fun of us from their tables (could see them looking at us, laughing and saying shit from their tables).

12th grade we were allowed to leave campus for lunch, so I left and went home each and every day (even in rain or snow). Halfway through the year I was licensed to drive and got a car which made leaving campus all that much easier.
>>
>>26299670
It was. I remember the old Internet well. For a period of time, there was an era of creativity and genuinely interesting content that the Internet had. But those times will never return.
>>
>>26299694
speaking of libraries
>want to use computer
>go to checking list
>see one is open
>"aww yee"
>sign into it
>get to computer
>stacy is sitting in there browsing normiebook
>"oh, I didn't know someone was using this, sorry"
>"yeah, I forgot to check in, can you do it for me?"
fucking bitch, there's a system for a reason so these encounters never have to happen REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Screen-Shot-2012-11-30-.jpg (90KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
Screen-Shot-2012-11-30-.jpg
90KB, 500x430px
>no friends
>not bullied, just alone every single day
>tired all the time, slept in most of my classes
>school was in a rapidly depopulating city and overall depressing
>winters were long, dark, and fucking cold as shit
>no money to do anything
>half the students were alcoholics

I miss the midwest
>>
>tfw ate in the library so often became friends with all the librarians
>tfw one even let me into the restricted section only for teachers
>>
>>26299819
>restricted section

Is this fucking Hogwarts? Why does a high school library need a restricted section?
>>
>>26298678

>discover old nickname
>google it
>find 10 year old forum profile
>cringe at 60 pages of pure autism

haven't slept t b h
>>
>having energy at all

We're clearly not meant to go past 25 years old.
>>
File: prank.jpg (217KB, 769x717px) Image search: [Google]
prank.jpg
217KB, 769x717px
>>26299588
How would this situation make you feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 680x400px
I remember eating alone and having girls always trying to sit next to me and talk to me.

>tfw one time the queen stacy of the school was sitting a table over from me outside
>tfw she asked me if i wanted to come sit with them
>tfw i said no
>>
The only thing that sucked worse than lunch time was the oral presentations.
Dear God I don't know how I survived those without killing myself or going Allah Akbar.
>>
>>26299920
Good. Nothing is worse than normies pity inviting you to their table.
They'll knowlegde your existence for a minute then completely ignore you afterwards. Its worse than sitting alone.
>>
>>26298678
Fuck the sight of that place even just triggers me. There is no way for a person like me to even enter a room like that and not feel out of place. I stayed away from our cafeteria at all costs. At lunch I went to a nearby convenience store, got something small and then went to a quiet street with a bench and sat and ate.
>>
So, where did you guys hide during lunch?
I always left to the computer lab because sitting by yourself in the cafeteria was just setting yourself up for bullying.
>>
No one let me sit with them. One time a few senior girls sat with me, but it was out of pity. Sthe last two years of higschool I was carted off to a special education school which was..better.
>>
>>26299945
Exactly this. But I was too much of a bitch to be mean to people. I thought if I was quiet and compliant then I would have the highest chances of getting left alone in future, thus I sought to avoid any conflicts. Eventually it got to a point where I avoided conflict not due to rational reasons but because I didn't have it in me to be mean anymore.
>>
>>26299835
MY NIGGGAAAAA
not that anon but i too befriended the librarians.

she let me in on the back of the library were no one would be sitting and a whole lot of computers were there.

FEELS GOOD MANG
>>
>>26299975
Went to the library and did my homework in a quiet back corner.
Other loners or hardworking students went back there too and we all just chilled by ourselves, listening to our music while doing work and shit.
It was like our little club except nobody knew or associated with each other.
>>
>>26300045
I befriended the librarian too.
Literally one he let me eat lunch and play flash games in his private office where nobody else would go.
That guy was so fucking chill.
Then high school happened and I never got my private computer room anymore.
>>
>>26299975
>sitting by yourself in the cafeteria was just setting yourself up for bullying
holy fuck anon I know
when i first started high school I would sit in an empty table with maybe 3-4 people sitting there because no more seats.

Literally felt like the whole cafeteria was staring at me so I ditched to anywhere else.
>>
I never went to highschool, bunch of normies
>>
>>26300091
They didn't have a table where all the rejects sat together? I mean there's usually at least a couple rejects in each lunch period who will stick together so they aren't sitting alone.
>>
>>26300148
Yeah, there is at least the table where all hr special needs kids sit.
>mfw I sat with the retards all of freshman year before I discovered the library meme.
>>
>>26299975
Going outside to a small area with like 3 tables and the bus to career tech was allowed. so all the outcasts of my school went there.
>>
>>26300148
nah man there were no fucking rejects in my school. I was literally the only one in my grade(seperate cafeterias for grades).
The few others either moved or did something else with their life.
>>
>>26299256
I'm not sure I understand how the 5$ candy sub-plot plays into this. Also, 0.20$ for an entire meal is one hell of a deal. Even if you're poor.
>>26299378
>what kind of low class teasing is that?
What time is it for you, almost 5pm?
Better finish up that work, wagecuck! Your boss can't afford his new yacht if you slack off work browsing 4chan!
>>
>>26300257
well actually there were a good amount but they moved there way up to normie reject from complete reject so they didn't get picked on. The normie reject group was pretty big in comparison to the popular kids.

I didn't fit in with them
>>
>>26300281
ooooh lol

I'm happy I turned out to be a NEET now tho
>>
In Ohio you can do a dual enrollment program (going to college at the same time) so I did that and I could skip lunch at the high school and do whatever the fuck I wanted. Didn't have to put up with the trauma of lunch for my last two years.

Thank you based Ohio legislature.
>>
>>26300332
I would do that too if I wasn't a fucking retard.
Fuuuuuuck.
>>
>>26300332
I remember back when I was a good student and really ambitious. I would have made it into but then hit fan and rip my studies.
>>
>>26300281
>I'm not sure I understand how the 5$ candy sub-plot plays into this.

>kid wants me to buy him lunch so he gets a cheap meal
>can afford the meal but just wants to pay the same price I do
>can afford the meal AND afford candy while I can only afford the meal at my reduced price

aka, jew
>>
>>26299025
are you me?

literally nothing happened me in the school, no gf, no friends, no sad stories
>>
>>26299363
Why the hell would you want to be part of a society that doesn't give two shits about you? Just wondering.
>>
>>26299524
>tha STEM master race
>humanities r stoopid xD
I don't care if you think university majoring in STEM topics is objectively better bc it may well be, but if you really think you learn nothing from high school english and history then you're just being obtuse
i mean cmon now
>>
>>26298678
>with your friends
how I remember it was there always happened to be a free table, and then when I sat down there, people would just happen to take the other chairs from the table to go overcrowd the other tables
what coincidences!
>>
T R I G G E R W A R N I N G

Physical Education
>>
>>26298678
I remember eating lunch in the bathroom stall trying to hold back my tears
>>
>>26301091
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just pretended to do things with the most minimal effort
>>
>>26301091
Please don't even fucking start.
Oh my god the fucking nightmares, the memories...
I need a fucking moment...
>>
>>26298692
Legit?
What stopped you?
>>
I remember moving to a new town and starting at a new school.
Had no friends and a girl from one of my classes sat next to me to talk about our assignment
She became my wife
>>
>>26301091
i actually liked it. when we went to the weight room or track i would just sneak away from everyone and go to my car and leave to the nearby park and smoke pot
>>
Who else went to the nurses office during lunch often? They had beds with curtains blocking them
>>
File: 1420646571507.jpg (97KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1420646571507.jpg
97KB, 504x470px
>>26301091
>always picked last for any team

Any of you anon's ever get stuck with dance?

I remember in 10th grade, our class and another class had to pick partners for a week long dance session.

>line up
>girls pick their partners
>I'm one of the last few remaining guys
>get stuck with a black hamplanet
>end up skipping that entire week worth of Gym
>end up seeing my Gym teacher the next week
>he asks where I was and pretends to make a big deal about it
>walks up to me and whispers in my ear
>"Don't worry anon, I would've skipped class too if I were in your shoes"
>>
>>26299498
I guess you could see it as a "prison".
I live in Germany, and when i was at middle school, some of our teachers openly admitted that school is not only about education - because you could get that through home schooling as well - but about the teachers being custodians watching the children/teenagers while the parents are at work.
I imagine this is even more true in America, where apparently you aren't even allowed to be in a hallway or go to the bathroom during class time without explicit permission from the teacher ?? or so i heard. And also detention, the thing where the school suddenly decides that it act like it has "laws" and can give out "penalties"
>>
>>26298678
Well we were a bunch of autistic fellow with nerdy shit. I was like the failed normie in the group cause I didn't partake in stuff like DnD an casual gaming.
>>
>>26301091
so what? PE was the only thing I was good at

fucking weaklings
>>
>>26301208
jesus christ that is fucking depressing. 10th grade i was wanting to kill myself everyday. if that happened to me then when i was in that state of mind i probably would have actually killed myself.
>>
File: squill.jpg (13KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
squill.jpg
13KB, 273x200px
>>26298678
>sitting with your friends at lunch time

fucker I was always in the library

>tfw I had to share it with the weeaboos
>tfw they kept wanting me to join
>>
File: 1452293453254.jpg (7KB, 231x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452293453254.jpg
7KB, 231x200px
>>26298678
My friends and I actually sat in the tech / video editing room with our laptops.

We would run a local GMod or TF2 server and sometimes a minecraft server. That was between 2008 -2012
It was good times desu.
We were the weird fuckers in high school. While everyone was fucking and getting gfs. We were playing our vidya games on our laptops in the Tech room.

Sometimes the teacher would have us work on the non-networked school computers that they used for editing. General maintenance and such.

My time in middle and high school was weird because it was the transition period of nerd culture because of big bang theory.
>mfw
>>
>>26301208
PE teachers are mostly bro-tier. My teacher used to hate dancing just as much as the rest of us, but it was a part of the curriculum so he didn't have much choice.
>>
File: iStock_000008784604XSmall.jpg (163KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000008784604XSmall.jpg
163KB, 425x282px
>>26298678

fuck the nostalgia...
>>
>>26301208
>Getting picked last for every single thing. (The weak and beta girls were even picked ahead of me)
>Being builled to death in the locker rooms.
>I sucked so fucking bad at sports that the normies would verbally and physically abuse me because of it.
>"You fucking suck anon.""Please I would rather have the disabled kid on my team"
>Gym teacher never gave a fuck about me or the other beta students. Literally allowed the abuse saying it made us stronger.
>Forced to do mile run even though I was asthmatic. (That can't be legal)
>Can't even fucking skip because if you miss p.e. for more than 2 weeks worth of class, you don't move onto the next day.
>Yes, missing 14 classes if p.e. for any fucking reason held you back from moving up or graduating.
Fuck P.E. fuck it to fucking hell.
>>
I just remember staying in my bed sufforing from depression so hard that it gave me physical pain
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 482x427px
>>26301091
any other robots here that are actually really athletic? i probably could have made it into a college football team as a running back or something if i didnt stop playing in middle school. i always was the fastest and quickest on all the teams i played on. even had the genes to make it too.

>grandpa played college football and basketball for texas a&m
>mom played volleyball, softball, and did track in high school and was one of the top players
>dads cousin played pro basketball
>tfw i wasted my potential
>>
i got kicked out in the 9th grade and never went back do regret
>>
File: pepe57.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
pepe57.gif
173KB, 600x630px
High school was horrible for me.

>wake up at 5:30
>walk out in the freezing cold to a bus stop that does nothing to block the wind
>ride the bus to school as niggers shout in the back, endure the smell of dozens of unwashed bodies cramped up against each other three to a seat
>arrive at school, pack my locker and go to the library to kill time
>go through classes without talking to anyone
>wait in line for lunch and watch normies cut to the front of a fucking 15 person line
>get lunch, go to bathroom to eat in a stall
>greasy pizza with sugary fruit cups and chocolate milk, basically designed to make me fatter
>if someone comes into the bathroom, relocate to library
>go through the rest of the day praying teachers don't call on me to say something
>if they do, stutter out a bad answer as quickly as possible
>always picked last for PE on the days when we had that
>fat as fuck in high school, so not like I was useful to a team anyways (I've since lost weight)
>ride the bus home, hope I don't have to sit next to loud obnoxious people again
>do homework and browse 4chan at home until its time to go to sleep
>repeat until graduation

And I'm a neet of 5 years now, so its not like things have improved. I can't even hold down a retail job for more than a week.
>>
File: 1444414014086.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444414014086.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
OP is on crack. Nice things don't happen in high school.
>>
>>26298678
No.
No.
>Eating delecious greasy cafeteria pizza and chicken nuggets to replenish your energy for the day.
No.
>Laughing with your friends while you take a sip of your refeshing chololate milk?
No.
>>
>>26298797
Not that anon but where I live they served delivery pizza, chips, nachos and pop which is in northern Ohio.
>>
>>26301507
Oh god, this reminds me.

>terrible long distance runner
>only good at sprinting
>my body looks rather /fit/ but I can basically only keep up with the fatties and retards long distance
>no fatties or retards in my class
>first long distance run of the year
>I'm stumbling to reach the finish line
>everyone who's already done is just glaring at me
>notice all the girls staring with disgust
>the biggest chad in my grade gets onto the track
>starts running next to me
>starts shouting my name to motivate me, puts her arm around me, pretends we're best friends
>finally finish
>all the people on the side are cheering for Chad, saying what a nice and great guy he is
>how I should say thank you for his help in finishing
>as if I wasn't going to do it without his help

I've never been so embarrassed in my life, I didn't show up for class for a week straight after this happened. To know I was so publicly used by this guy to garner even more attention to himself. I felt dirty and used, and hated him even more after it.
>>
>>26298802
That's me too anon, except I wasent bullied I just was a loner that nobody liked or bothered to talk to. I doubt anyone remembers me. I dropped out earls 10th grade.
>>
>>26301091
I once literally got a 0 on a PE test.
>>
>>26301223
>apparently you aren't even allowed to be in a hallway or go to the bathroom during class time without explicit permission from the teacher
Thats basically true, but its a good thing because unlike Germany kids here will cause chaos for no good reason. in Germany EVERYONE behaves well I heard
>>
>>26301681
same desu but slightly better.
>>
File: 1446245728337.jpg (253KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1446245728337.jpg
253KB, 1102x967px
I don't really miss high school itself, but more the way me and my 2 friends hung out after school. We were constantly playing games, running clans or learning how to code shit together. Truly the best days of my life, and I didn't even realize it.

Now one of them is "tired of gaming" and just codes all day, and the other got a GF and is now becoming more and more of a normie.

Growing up sucks.
>>
>>26301750
P.E test?
I remember we had fitness test in p.e. the worst one was push ups
I wasn't a fat ass or anything I was just extremely weak and out if shape.
The minimum amount to pass the pushup test was like 25 pushups.
I could only do fucking 5 before falling flat on my face.
Literally this happened in front of entire p.e. class
Laughed at and just ran off to the locker rooms.
Cried a but, changed, and walked out before class ended because I just didn't give any fucks at that point.
Had lunch after p.e. so just went straight to the bathroom.
Sat in a stall and cried for awhile. Then waited for period to end as I sat in a depressed slump.
Literally got so bored that I started fapping. (I kid you not.)
Came in a few minutes. Cleaned up and went to next class once bell rung.
>>
>>26298745
You had no friends in highschool? I bet that's why you couldn't go columbine on their asses.
>>
I just sat in the cafeteria next to normies I didn't know and read big books
>>
>>26301836
I was like this too, I think I could only do 5-10 Senior Year. Now my highest is 51 though at 19 YO, feels good senpai.
>>
>>26301869
If I had the motivation to stick to a rotuine I could probably do more pushups.
But after that sadfap in the bathroom stall I forgot about the whole thing for the rest of the day.
Too bad I didn't forget about forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 242x151px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 242x151px
>>26301828
"The thing about happiness is that you only know you had it when it's gone. I mean, you may think to yourself that you're happy. But you don't really believe it. You focus on the petty bullshit, or the next job, or whatever. It's only looking back, by comparison what comes after, that you really understand that's what happiness felt like."
>>
>tfw never asked her out and now she is gone forever
>tfw you still think about her
>>
File: 1439964198259.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439964198259.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>26302062
Saw a pic of her last week
She got fat af
Feels good m9
>>
File: 1390888110197.jpg (135KB, 708x407px) Image search: [Google]
1390888110197.jpg
135KB, 708x407px
>>26302265
iktf

>dyed her hair a bright red
>multiple facial piercings
>pics of multiple tattoos

wew lad, dodged a whole round
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 264x269px
When I was in highschool I sat by myself first few days of school and ended up being invited by one of my friends sisters to sit with them. It was like an all girl table and most of them were 5/10. They would all flirt with me and purposely try to make me blush. "OH HES SO CUTE WHEN HE BLUSHES!" Which would make me blush more.
Yea that was my lunch freshman year before I dropped out.
>>
>>26301128
I wouldnt be able to shit post on r9k
>>
>moved across country sophomore year
>had no friends until I graduated

I would get my food, eat it on the side of the school and talk to my drop out friends across the country on the phone then go to the library and read until it was time to go to class. Didn't make friends until I was out of high school and slowly learning how to socialize by watching and listening to outgoing people talk at my mcjob.
>>
>>26301128
My Asperger's Syndrome/High Functioning Autism.
>>
i skipped lunch and sat in the library
>>
>tfw you were that guy that jerked off in the bathroom everyday
>>
File: 1453902288687.jpg (49KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1453902288687.jpg
49KB, 720x405px
>>26298678
I attempted to be alone
but I always had social outcasts seeking companionship with me
I would sit down, and they would come
I would tell them nasty things, be overly cynical and critical and to stop being around me, but they kept doing it
I eventually just put in headphones and ignored them, they still sat next to me

why is this, what the hell did they want?
>>
>>26298678
I fucking miss hs. Both of them. I'd give anything just to go back.
>>
>>26302838
There were some nice aspects of high school, but overall it sucked. If I had to chose which one though, I would pick the third high school I went to. At least that one was in walking distance of my house.
>>
>>26299498
Take me to the proliteriat revolution, tovarish!
>>
> Still have the occasional nightmare that I'm back there
Yeah. Best times
>>
>>26302926
Man if I had never transferred from my first hs and come back I honestly believe my life would be completely different
>>
>tfw used to hold out hope that one of the popular girls would one day suddenly take an interest in me
>realize i only thought that way because i'd seen it happen on TV
>keep eating lunch in the stairwell
>>
high school was boring as fuck, nothing ever happened, maybe if I was bullied I'd actually have something to think about rather than having my brain shut off for about seven hours of the day
>>
>>26303079
Man fuck those TV shows that filled us with such false hope.
I'm looking at you degrassi.
>>
>>26302726
Fuck. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.
I fucking hated being near climax then having someone come in and having to stop for a minute.
>>
>>26298678
Things were certainly easier back then
>>
>>26303195
>falling for the teenage drama jew
anon pls
>>
>>26303079
Did you actually eat on the stairs?
>>
>>26303284
not him but kids ate at the stairs all the time in our school, they weren't even that weird
>>
>>26303351
Oh. I just always thought the people who ate under the stairs or something was a tv thing.
>>
>>26302753
man you had it easy. sitting alone every secon in school was the worst time in my life
>>
>ate lunch in the cafeteria because i could either eat there or in the hallway and the hallway was worse
>tried to go to the cafeteria as quickly as possible so that it would be mostly empty when i get there and i could find a spot far from normalshits
>my best friend was fairly popular so people sat with me because they knew she'd be there
>eventually somewhat befriended a few of them
>every semester timetables were changed so sometimes she'd have lunch at a different period so i'd just sit alone surrounded by empty seats
>occasionally normies would sit next to me when there weren't any spots left and make fun of me as if i wasn't there
>spent the rest of the period alone and half asleep unless my friend came to pick me up
>always waited for her to come because otherwise i'd feel unwanted
>when we didn't have lunch during the same period i just half-consciously shitposted on /b/ in the stairwell by myself until the bell rang
>had 1 class after lunch, spent most of it trying to sleep because i couldn't give less of a fuck about what the teacher had to say since i learned it at a different school years earlier
>couldn't fall asleep because the teacher was loud as fuck and forced everyone to stand up and do normie social activities
fuck high school
>>
>>26303425
if you ate UNDER the stairs, it'd be weird, but just sitting on the steps was common in my high school, but I'm from the UK so I'm not sure if that makes any difference
>>
File: 1444021930102.jpg (171KB, 619x834px) Image search: [Google]
1444021930102.jpg
171KB, 619x834px
>>26298678
It was good but all fell apart in my last few years as my procrastination got worse and I spent my lunches doing homework and overdue essays in the library and gradually lost contact with my friends
>>
>Grades 1 and 2 had a group of normie friends, was a regular kid whose parents just split up
>Grade 3 I got bored with them and started filtering in and out of groups, now have a big ass house and fight with my step father because I'm a badass, neighbours like me a lot for this
>Teacher starts pushing all the friendless kids towards me, I become king loser with contacts remaining in the normie world, am a fat kid
>Grade 4 I have a loyal following and talk shit about my spergs all the time, generally treating them like shit when around others to keep my foot in the door, total unashamed asshole who pretends to be friendly
>Grade 5 I have kind of a weird thing going on with a lot of different people, seem to be best friends with them all and I have no idea what's happening
>Grade 6 I fully embrace my chadness because the normie kids are going to a better school than my losers
>Grade 7 I find another group of losers, start hanging out with them more and more because I don't have to try so hard
>Grade 8 I now ignore anyone who isn't in my sperg group, times are good for the most part but move in with a different step father, home life becomes very uncomfortable
>Grade 9 become bored, befriend bully and a stoner, skip classes and start being depressive
>One guy takes an interest in me and we become actual friends, no pretending at all and I experience real acceptance and comradeship
>Grade 10 I move in with alcoholic father, continue skipping classes, home life is worse
>Grade 11 I lay in bed, don't shower, skip class all the time, start to hate myself, pretend more at school, one friend I can still confide in but I don't because he has other people and I don't
>Grade 12 I hardly care about anything, don't graduate, don't talk to friends afterwards

>Four years NEET
>>
>>26303483
Yeah my bad that's what I mean. It was common at my hs too. I went to two small high schools and we would always have food fights the last month of one of my schools. Shits fun.
>>
>>26301681
Same, except I'm in Canada and we don't get greasy pizzas in cafeterias, and I'm going into biology in uni, and instead of niggers shouting in the back you had muzzies and abos fighting each other
>>
>>26303464
Wasn't that bad for me.
Just listened music and played games on my phone or broswed /b/
It sucked but not that much.
>>
File: 1452996695858.jpg (185KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
1452996695858.jpg
185KB, 800x783px
I did nothing all highschool, mostly because of crippling social anxiety, avoidant disorder, and general fear of rejection.

What sucks is that really I probably could've had an alright time if I would've grown a pair and got more involved with people but instead I spent my time outside of school playing video games and shitposting.
>>
File: 1390760348571.gif (939KB, 180x155px) Image search: [Google]
1390760348571.gif
939KB, 180x155px
>lived a 5 minute walk away from my high school
>went home and always ate some leftovers and had a quick wank
Feels pretty good man
>>
>>26303651
My teachers seemed completely oblivious to what SA was because they would always force (And I mean that literally, they would go up to a group of them and tell them to hang with me) normies to talk to me, but it only made my anxiety worse because being around people I don't know (which ironically would be everyone in the school) made me anxious as fuck.
Fuck normie teachers too. The only chill/based teachers I had were Males. All the fucking female teachers are such hardcore normies that it makes my blood boil. They literally think everyone is a fucking outgoing and sociable extrovert with dozens of friends.
Women need to be fucking eliminated from the educational system.
>>
File: 1454722479438.png (450KB, 1599x833px) Image search: [Google]
1454722479438.png
450KB, 1599x833px
>high school
Go away, americants
>>
>>26298869
>pull out a knife

Don't you mean a katana?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A-aL49F0Jc
>>
>>26303758
I had a female teacher like that to. She can be a little overbearing but she was still cool af. She always wanted me to talk to her
>>
File: 1395265117349.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1395265117349.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>mfw all the fucking bullshit rules on where you could eat lunch at my school

Why the fuck did people care if I ate lunch in the library or computer rooms? The most infurating shit in school was the draconian bullshit rules placed seemingly just to make us outcast's lives that little bit worse.
>>
>>26298678

High Schoolers are losing their virginity
Years later, as a 20-something you see a high school kid
They literally look like a child
KIDS ARE HAVING SEX AND YOU, AN ADULT, HAVE NOT DONE THAT YET WHEN KIDS ARE DOING IT KIDS FOR FUCKS SAKE.
>>
>>26303802
this is our board, foreign devil.
>>
>>26303864
Because you little shit heads ruined computers and books with your food?
>>
>>26303864
i think its mostly the mess they can make.

I usually just skipped because of this though.
>>
Nigga I had no friends I skipped lunch every day I was hungry as fuck
>>
>tfw had to go to my old school this week
>missed every second of that place
>>
no but i remember getting my ged
>>
>>26303919
>the mess little cunts would make

Fixed that for you.

>>26303916
Yeah, I would have just rubbed my sandwich into the folds of Shakespeare's Complete Works.

Little shits tearing pages out of books in designated reading time or ripping out keys in IT class did more damage than my bag of Cheetos ever could.
>>
>>26303916
How is my bag of cool ranch doritos and capri sun pouch going to destroy a book or computer?
>>
>>26304044
You might go into an autistic rage and through spill your drink on the keyboard and shove Doritos between the key
>>
File: tfw_grying.png (29KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_grying.png
29KB, 640x753px
>In school, had 0 friends, 0 interaction with anything other than videogames
>Always sat alone in the lunch area
>If I couldn't sit alone I would take my lunch box to the girls changing rooms and eat in there
>This worked because nobody went in, the first gym classes were 1 hour after lunch and the teachers who did lunchtime security were all male so they wouldn't go in
>One day I bring in a sandwich and a blueberry cookie that my grandma baked for me
>the muffin has 'your nana is your friend :)' written in chocolate icing
>don't want the other kids to see because they made fun of me the last time she did this and I got the nickname 'grandmas best buddy'
>sneak into the girls changing rooms as always
>sit down and eat my sandwich
>as always very paranoid and scared that people will come in
>jumpy whenever I hear a noise
>eventually finish my sandwich
>about to start my muffin
>suddenly hear voices
>unmistakably it is girls walking to the changing room
>panic
>for some reason I lick off the 'your n' on the cookies icing
>leave it in the middle of the changing room, thinking the girls will think someone called ana was leaving them a gift
>escape out the back door
>think I got away with it
>in class the next day
>chad walks over to me
>'hey ana'
>everyone laughs
>get called ana for the entire year

hated school so much
>>
Good to know I was a neutral nerd most of the time. So I could hang out with practically everyone, though I just really made one friend at the very last year.
>>
>>26298868
Stop posting this dumb snail. it isn't funny
>>
File: 1440185040885.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1440185040885.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>26304161
>grandmas best buddy
>>
>>26298692
>>26298760
High school was the best time of my life. I've had nerdy friends, I've had cool classmates, I wasn't ridiculed unlike during earlier stages of education. I even had a girl interested in me, but I was too insecure and retarded to approach her properly (ever watched a harem anime? I was like one of those dumb protagonists you see there, except with far less options). I wasn't exactly a normie, but I was considerably far from being a robot too. Most of the good things that happened in my life, happened in high school.

I'm a full blown NEET now, I lost contact with all friends I've ever had, including online ones, and I'm expecting my wizard certificate this year. Unlike some of you guys who had it tough in their lives, I lost everything on my own. Many different things have been straight out given to me throughout my life without me working to achieve them and I either never made a use of them or rejected them. If it wasn't for my exceptional ability of running away from reality, I'd have killed myself by now.
>>
>>26304161
why the fuck didn't you just the cookie and eat it

not buying it
>>
>>26298

>tfw this is an exact snapshot of my highschool life, except the lack of crippling depression and self-loathing I had/have. And there's no mention of being a KHHV, which I was then and still am. And it doesn't mention that the friends you're hanging out with are the only 4 people in the school who can stand to be around you, and don't find you to be a worthless piece of garbage.
>>
File: 1977540186573.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1977540186573.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>12th grade
>qt3.14 9th grader liked me
>Couldn't do anything about it because she was 15 and I was 18
>>
>dread every morning of your life for 12 years
>despise by your classmates
>be humiliated every day
>see the woman you love never acknowledge you
>normalfags adopt your beloved hobbies out from under you
>dream of a better life
>want to die

good times
>>
>>26304322
This sums up life as a robot fairly nicley.
>>
File: 1453424708587.gif (930KB, 374x361px) Image search: [Google]
1453424708587.gif
930KB, 374x361px
Honest question, if you did not make any friends what was the reason? I was a borderline robot most of my us years and still managed to have friends and do social stuff. Did you really not talk much to people those four years?
>>
>>26304439
I was an asocial, socially anxious, borderline personality disorder autistic loner who couldn't even handle being in classrooms let alone associate with normies.
Also I'm a fucking pessismtic and shitty guy to be around, ad well as extremely boring.
>>
If you feel like your life got better after high school, you're a normie, because that means you made friends in college.
>>
File: 1352784044747.jpg (33KB, 422x462px) Image search: [Google]
1352784044747.jpg
33KB, 422x462px
I literally hid in the library for every lunch from first day of freshman year to the last month or two of senior year.
>>
>>26304439
When you move cross country every year, you can't break into already established cliques. This includes the "rejects".
>>
>>26304472
I always read someone having something like this hear. How tf can it really be that bad to the point you can't handle sitting in class? Not even me and the other obvious robots in class would be like this
>>
>>26304439
being fat made me get bullied, which made me eat more. then middle school came around, gym class made me change in front of the others, now they started to beat me up and spit on me. In high school I was too tall to be beat up, but still a fat weeaboo so no friends.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>26298678
My parents made me pack a lunch. I don't think it was nutritionally complete and contributed to my short adult height. I do miss playing cards at lunch and going to Japanese Club meetings every Wednesday. I don't miss having 3 hours of wrestling practice every day.
>>
>>26304561
My anxiety gets extremely bad when I'm in a large group of people. Its like a feeling of claustrophobia really. I can't focus because I think everyone is staring and judging me and I end up shaking, sweating, etc...
And this is just being around people. When it comes to speaking to others I become a complete and total sperglord and my mind goes blank and I never have any idea of what to say.
Shit sucks desu.
>>
>>26304543
Why are you moving every year?
>>
>>26304638
My dad was an Army cuck.
>>
File: 1453758437382.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
1453758437382.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>26304439
I'm not really sure
a lot of people attempted to be friends with me, and I never completely ignored them, I spoke when spoken to
people who would attempt to be my friend would eventually stop trying, and I didn't really care
I wasn't particularly nice and don't really know how to have a relationship with people
that's probably why
>>
>>26304561
Not that guy but I can barely handle it. I feel paranoid that everyone is staring at me and I tremble when I feel like I am being stared at. I feel anxious that someone will talk to me. When people talk to me have the urge to cry. I have brain problems
>>
>>26304581
Jesus Christ. I just thought that was tv type bullying. Why didn't you just transfer if it was that bad?
>>26304631
That me to except the sweating. Public speaking would also make me slur my words n shit. Other than that, total normie to everyone else.
>>
>>26301091
PE was pretty cool because we often played soccer European here which I liked, even though I had absolutely no talent towards it. I was usually picked in the middle of the choosing order too because while I wasn't good at all, I liked goalkeeping which nobody else wanted to do and even as an outfielder I was still somewhat better than the worst ones in the group.

>>26301208
>Middle school
>There's this one somewhat weird girl with deformed hand nobody wants to dance with at the graduation ceremony.
>Homeroom teacher is fed up, she forces boys to stay after class and says we won't leave until one agrees to be her partner for the dance.
>Nobody volunteers, teacher decides to ask us one by one and if someone doesn't provide a good reason to refuse, he's stuck with the girl.
>For some reason teacher starts the questioning from me.
>I blurt out "I don't want to dance at all." without thinking.
>Teacher looks at me for a few seconds, then moves on to the next guy.
easy
>tfw if I somehow got back to my middle school self, I'd probably try approaching the girl and see what she's like for myself rather than trusting rumors girls in our class were spreading.
>>
>>26304652
Lel. I hear it a the worst. Sorry to hear that senpai
>>
>>26304439
>robot
>had friends and did social stuff
pick one, Chad
>>
>>26304738
Yeah. Literally E V E R Y O N E hates you because you're an "outsider".
>>
>>26304699
You should've tried family. If that didn't work then you were probably better off without them.
>>26304710
Is me>>26304714
You eventually get over it. At least I think it does
>>
>>26304778
What country or state family? That happened to me except it was a private Christian school. One of the worst years of my life.
>>
>>26304714
>Why didn't you just transfer if it was that bad?

i grew up poor, both my parents had to work and incapable of red tape
>>
>>26304848
Hawaii, City literally right next to Mexico, different city right next to Mexico, and then my last year my family went home to SC. All different places all four years.
>>
>>26304867
Aw shit man. Sorry.
>>
>>26304908
you didnt do anything bad, just some people's circumstances, they didn't know that though
>>
>>26304883
That fucking sucks yo. Have you kept contact with anybody? I couldn't imagine that shit. I was in 4 different schools between 5 years
>>26304953
What's your status now then? College?
>>
>>26301399
Mine was a fucking cunt.
He made me the team captain despite knowing I barely recognize anyone but two people in the class, and would use me as a reference point when he saw people not trying hard enough.
>>
>>26305005
>That fucking sucks yo. Have you kept contact with anybody? I couldn't imagine that shit. I was in 4 different schools between 5 years
No. Of the people I could find that somewhat liked me I've found they would rather move on with their lives then keep up with my depressing ass. I don't blame them.
>>
>>26305005
>What's your status now then? College?
I lost weight! Government gave me grants to attend classes and the past years have been as pleasant as when I was a little kid
>>
>>26305044
Damn. I'm sorta like this with some of my old set of friends. I guess I'm still in denial with life and don't want to grow up. Remembering the good times n shit.
>>
>>26305107
Yeah. I'm just trying to get my life back on track after all this shit. I can sorta kinda hold conversations with random people now. 4chan is good practice for me.
>>
>>26298678
High school was shit.
>wake up at 5
>Shower, fap, get dressed
>ride alone on bus
>sit alone in commons
>walk alone to class
>talk to a couple people in each class
>I can tell they don't care about me, but they put up with me
>Lunch comes
>listen to music
>wait in line as chad's and stacies cut in front
>sit with other loners who never talk
>eat an entree and maybe a salad
>finish it all in 5 minutes
>spend the next 15-20 minutes with my head down
>couldn't leave, teachers sent me back after they found me in commons that is always empty
>get around
>First one out of the cafeteria
>spend remainder of school in class, keeping quiet
>ride bus home, sit alone
>get inside
>fap
>play video games
>cry myself to sleep
>>
File: 1451224272876.gif (239KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451224272876.gif
239KB, 540x540px
>>26305086
Me to! All at the expense of starving myself my sophomore year, though. Lost 30-40 pounds that year. At least p.e. wasn't a bitch anymore lol. I'm in college and it's meh.
>>
>>26305139
Me to. I still don't know what I wanna do career wise. Doesn't help that I'm kinda lazy and decide to choose whenever I wanna be productive.
>>
>>26305228
I notice that I like to spend my time on the computer and programming. So I'm gonna stick with that as career choice. I hope I die soon.
>>
>>26298678
I wasn't a total loner in high school. I had at least 3-4 robot-tier friends at most. High School was pretty comfy, even while taking some college and advance classes. College is worse than high school because of all the stress. Plus I don't have any friends in college.
>>
>>26305263
Same. At least your good at something. I just want off this wild ride and onto a new one.
>>
>>26305332
Let's hope for a swift death together!
>>
>>26305392
Young fag here;_;
>>
I def peaked in high school, was a stoner/ druggie, become one of the schools biggest pot dealers so I literally new kids from every clique from the jocks to emo's and nerds and was pretty cool with everyone. I got arrested alot for underage drinking and doing stupid shit but besides that and the occasional having a shitty lunch period with only 2-3 real friends to sit with high school was pretty legit. I only fucked 3 chicks but I did not take care of myslef at all, had long ass hair and was a super skelly. If i could go back in time and get /fit/, take school seriously, and not get arrested as much and do less of the harder drugs high school would have been awesome.
>>
>>26301399
All the P.E. teachers at my school were complete cunts. The only one who wasn't turned out to be a pedophile and literally went to prison.
>>
File: 0023 - RTR61hf.png (70KB, 440x470px) Image search: [Google]
0023 - RTR61hf.png
70KB, 440x470px
>>26305601
>I only fucked 3 chicks

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26305601
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
>>
all of the friends I had in middle school basically abandoned me in high school. I ate with like two other losers like me but we never were friends, just ate lunch.

middle school was good though. for basically the entire year all of the guys in my year played crazy eights during lunch and we had half assed tournaments. that was fun. I miss that.
>>
>>26298678
Your diet sounds absolutely horrible. I ate a salami sandwhich with water.
>>
High school can go to hell.
>>
>went to mostly black school

>food fights every day

>dodging pizza and chicken wings flying every which way

shit was crazy, got to the point where they took away lunchtime for awhile.

good times
>>
>>26306949
Ace tech senpai?
>>
>>26307040
n0pe
>>
>>26307175
Oh.cuz that sounds exactly like it
>>
you're a fucking normie and need to leave. having a shit time in school is an ancient robot trait.
>>
>>26298692
>This
Every single day felt like a test to either kill everyone or kill myself.
I failed to do either because I have no weapons to use for a school massacre (fuck being a britbong). And because I had just enough to lose to stop me from killing myself.
>>
>>26307378
I'm waiting for the day there's a "mass stabbing" in a British school.
>>
Any Illinoisans here remember those giant cinnamon goldfish before the ISATs? My jewish friend used to take two for each of us
>>
>>26298678
that never happened
>>
>>26298678
Some, yes. Not nearly as many as the bad.

N/A.

>Eating delecious greasy cafeteria pizza and chicken nuggets to replenish your energy for the day.
Couldn't figure out the weirdly complex menu system, terrified of screwing up in front of a bunch of people, just got fries day after day. Still made me sluggish, all those calories at once.

>Laughing with your friends
N/A

>while you take a sip of your refeshing chololate milk?
No, just fries.
>>
>>26307942
Yo Illinois bro where you at
>>
>>26304439
>friends
>borderline robot

ur so FUCKING DUMB
>>
>>26308670
Buffalo Grove senpai
>>
>>26307942
>no more ISAT

they don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>26308727
Holy fug really? I have some nostalgia from them in 6th grade the guy sitting next to me threw up all over my packet. Thanks Carl
>>
>>26308548
That's pretty autistic. the only people i knew that got just fries or just pizza or some other unhealthy school food were poor kids.
the normies always went off campus and got fast food though.
>>
>>26300872
That was some gratuitous amount of mockery, Anon.
>>
>>26298797
Dominos is probably healthier than the soggy pig slop most schools call pizza
>>
File: 24-origami-frog.jpg (29KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
24-origami-frog.jpg
29KB, 400x387px
>>26303079
right in the feels tbqhfam
>>
>>26298678
My school had Pizza Hut pizza it was good af
>>
>>26308693
Suburbs senpai? Back of the yards here. Ghetto fag
>>
>>26300503
>and never offered you candy
>>
I didn't have a bad time in high school. I had friends, I talked to people. It's only in retrospect that I realize it wasn't that great. Sure, I had friends, but they all had better friends than I. So I was basically only an acquaintance to them. Never did anything with anyone outside of school, not even once. In the later years, the lack of friends/acquaintances in my specific classes got worse and worse. Senior year was pretty bad; I don't think I had a single friend in any of my classes. Lunch was especially bad that year, since the one friend I had in it would usually leave campus with another friend of his and leave me behind. I would spend more than half of it just wandering the halls.
College was better. I made a real solid group of friends in my dorm freshman year and we remain friends to this day. However, none of them were in my major, and that became super apparent later on. I ended up knowing literally no one in my major. At graduation, as we waited for the ceremony to start, everyone was in groups and talking amongst their friends, and I was the only person sitting by themselves in silence.

TL;DR In retrospect I realize I was the loner loser kid that no one talked to. I suppose I'm lucky I didn't realize it in the moment, because I would've felt terrible.
>>
>>26308680
You're pretending to be retarded right?
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.