[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone around you has a beautiful voice and you sound like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1443254627229.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1443254627229.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
>everyone around you has a beautiful voice and you sound like a flattened dying cat
>>
Pretty much everyone is repulsed by their own voice when they hear it.
>>
When I'm speaking I hear a fairly low and smooth voice but when I here it played back it's so goddamn shrill and whiney
>>
>>26298336
No that's not it I'm fucking terrible at singing
>>
>>26298297
>always get told I have a great voice by guys and girls
>told all the time that I should do radio
>still a sperg
>>
>>26298361
It's kind of puts how others look at you into perspective doesn't it? My whole life I thought "why is everybody so repulsed by me?" Then hearing my voice I was like oh that's why.
>>
>>26298682
The voice is an instrument like any other, you have to actually practice to get good at singing, try taking lessons
>>
>>26298862
Yeah I fuckin practice but that doesn't do shit, lessons don't help
>>
>>26299181
>learning how to do something properly doesn't teach you how to do it well

Are you fucking serious? You're probably just yelling like a fucking retard and getting frustrated when it inevitably sounds like shit.

At the very least youtube some videos on breathing technique and tone control
>>
>>26298862
Singing doesn't work that way. It also involves your ability to perceive pitches and sounds, which is auditory and you can't control how well your ears and brain process sound.
>>
File: 1454273022712.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1454273022712.png
85KB, 312x332px
>good deep voice
>uggo as fuck
>thanks to that i have tons of normalfag vydia buddies
>tfw im pretty sure they would hate me if they saw my face
just b urself guys!
>>
>just wake up
>sound like a smooth as fuck barry white incarnate
>walk to the bus stop
>voice goes back to a nasally high-pitched squeal
>>
>>26298336
I always think I sound like a man in my head but when it is recorded I sound like a little girl. I never understood why people would say that about me, because I am a grown man and certainly not very feminine. Then I heard myself recorded.
>>
>>26299458
Except very, very few people are actually tone deaf the way you describe. If they were they wouldn't even like music. You just need to practice and stop bitching.
>>
Vocaroo OP

I have a monotone
>>
>>26298812
are you me?

>teacher checking everyone is on class
>Anon?
>H-here
>Oh what a deep beautiful voice, do you wanna read the first paragraph?
>n-no
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.