[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being redpilled sucks; I wish I could go back. >tfw feel absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20

File: 1454751618347.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1454751618347.png
6KB, 377x330px
Being redpilled sucks; I wish I could go back.
>tfw feel absolutely repulsed when looking at any woman because she's a vapid, boring, self-absorbed, parasitic whore who will bleed you dry
I wish I could believe that good, creative, interesting, virtuous women are out there but I just can't.
>>
so when you become redpilled you see the world in sweeping generalizations?

what an intellectual philosophy for intelligent people.
>>
Are you a good, creative, interesting, virtuous man though, anon?
>>
Good women are out there. They just want a functional human being to date. So it's better for people like myself to pretend these women don't exist.
>>
File: Pearl_Lion around.gif (678KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_Lion around.gif
678KB, 600x500px
>>26297868
The red pill on women can be fixed by talking to women who don't suck. Don't get me wrong, they're hard to find but around enough to where they can prove that generalizing that much is a mistake.
Still never getting married or having kids.
>>
>>26297868
Me too :( luckily I'm gay:) maybe you are gay too :p
>>
>>26297883
nice sweeping generalization
>>
>>26297868
>vapid, boring, self-absorbed, parasitic whore who will bleed you dry
nice generalisation, faggot
>>
>>26297883
The lack of self-awareness on display in this post is staggering. You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>all the beta whiteknight faggots in this thread
Look at you! Moral purveyors of justice! I'm sure women will be lining up to suck your dick when they find out you defended them on the internet! You're such good people! Yaaaaay!
>>
>>26297994
>>26298017
dont let me spoil your pity parade with basic observations.

you've clearly found an ideology that conforms to and validates your preconceived beliefs. Far be it from me to judge you for that.

I just can't help but think things would be different for you if you had got a girlfriend back in highschool.
>>
>>26298014
>nice generalisation, faggot
Its not a generalisation though, women only care about 3 things in a man.

Money
Looks (height, face, dick size, etc)
Status
>>
File: slt1.jpg (78KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
slt1.jpg
78KB, 423x750px
Let's have a serious talk about this for one second, please.

Yes, I'm also redpilled and read all the standard comment and am into this odd culture for 2 years now or so.
But I was never really angry because I always came from the premise that we're all monkeys doing what we think is best for us.

Yes, I understand that one gets sad that
>good, creative, interesting, virtuous women
are just the beta mans fantasy and anybody is prone to cheat with the "superior partner".
That's sad, but it doesn't make me angry at women or Chads. It's just how it is, it's nature. Even global societal developments (that leads to stuff like pic related) just acts upon monkeys who do what fits best.
>>
>>26297900
was just about to post this, but you got there first. +1 internet
>>
>>26298076
>implying I didn't have a girlfriend in high school
I can't wait until you marry some used-up whore who's only interested in you for the money and is absolutely repulsed by every other aspect of your existence with you being too fucking stupid and pathetic to figure it out. Good luck in life, beta bucks.
>>
>>26298083
and what do YOU want from a women, huh?
tits?
butt?
qt face?
Don't you even try to justify yourself saying that it's intelligence that matters, also genuinity and all that sort of thing.
However, if it does matter to such ape as you, you must also acknowledge that women that care about that shit exist as well. You may just be very unlucky to find them, who knows?
>>
So do I. If I could only go back to being a happy bluepilled beta. I'd probably become a beta provider and be relatively happy.
>>
>>26298181
>Good luck in life, beta bucks.
>implying you are not beta
>>
>>26298076
Wow its like you are actually retarded. Good job.
>>
>>26298194
>Don't you even try to justify yourself saying that it's intelligence that matters, also genuinity and all that sort of thing.
If she isn't fat or super ugly I honestly wouldn't care.
>>
>>26298194
>and what do YOU want from a women, huh?

I just want a faithful companion who I can share my hobbies and have sex every once in a while.
>>
>>26298181
jokes on you retard. I'm a gayfag.

The only future you described is your own. have fun discussing all the UNIVERSAL TRUTHS you learned from a subreddit populated by greasy manchildren

You're such a catch. It's beyond me why no woman hasn't snatched you up already.
>>
>>26298220
Considering I have enough self-respect to not let women walk all over me and use me as an ATM, I'd say I'm doing pretty well.
>>
>>26298269
>I'm a gayfag
Thank you, opinion discarded. Don't you have some poz loads up the ass to take?
>>
Man for a "enlightened man" you sure sound like a gapping vagina.
What makes you so intresting?
How do you feel you are not self absorded with that kind of bullshit mind set?
How do you contribute to society?
If you can't reasonablyanswer all three of your determined qualification why should a woman open her legs for you?
>>
>>26298153
This exactly. It's just how it is, there's no point in being mad over how the world and society work and trying to change it is pointless. Just adapt to it the way you see fit. If you think women lack the capacity for true and absolute loyalty but you still want to engage in sex, put a lot of time into your looks and maybe an instrument and just befriend them with the intent to have sex. Some girls are into the whole FWB thing or could be persuaded with a hot guy who plays the flute. Or you could pay a prostitute but I'd advise against that for anyone here.
>>
>>26298318
Let me ask you a question too. Would you ask the same thing a Chad who got lucky and was treated well during his upbringing? No you wouldn't, because he got lucky.
>>
>>26298153
>I always came from the premise that we're all monkeys doing what we think is best for us.
How many monkeys are researching fusion energy?
>>
>>26298252
Oh well, you want a little too much, aren't ya?
And what exactly is your problem here? Do you live in not-the-most-educated part of your country? That would make total sense to me

(I'm trying to keep conversation going, but can't find anything to grip on - everything is so generalized)
>>
>>26298342
Well I wouldnt need to because most Chads work for their body, their job, and their education.
>>
>>26298378
>work
They had to work much less harder due to being a Chad. Why should any self respecting robot accept being held to the same standard is beyond me. And if you subjects robots to the same standard, then you are retarded.
>>
>>26298400
I subject myself to the ideal man and strive to be that. Not a whinney degenerate who conpairs his accomplishments with memes.
>>
>>26298400
you're literally crying because 'life is unfair!' while being lucky enough to be born in a first world country where far less fortunate people have found ways to succeed.

and you wonder why no girls want you.
>>
>>26298449
You will never become that unless you had a great starting position. If you didn't get born a Chad, you will spend your life slaving away for women and normie society(which hates you and considers you to be expendable). And you won't get anything out of it, compared to what lucky Chad gets. You are a cuck. You get shat on by normies and you keep working for them trying to improve yourself.
>>
>>26298076

I can smell the stench from your vagina from here.
>>
>>26298475
The starving nigger fallacy. Nice.

Yes I am whining that life is unfair. I shouldn't be expected to work hard if my results are gonna be shitty due to things out of my control(compared to Chad).
>>
>>26298518
> I shouldn't be expected to work hard if my results are gonna be shitty

nice self fulfilling prophecy retard.
>>
>tfw the phase after Redpill is the Re-Descent into Bluepill when you meet a girl who is "different"
>tfw you go around telling all your friends "this one's DIFFERENT, man!"
>tfw you've even heard of other people doing this and being deluded, but you KNOW you're right!!
>tfw she ultracucks you and humiliates you
>tfw the Real Redpill begins
>>
>>26298552
Halo effect doesn't lie. Compared to tall, attractive Chad(even better if he's from good family) my results are gonna be shit. It's simple logic really.
>>
HOW TO GET REDPILLED

go to lolcow DOT farm and head to the board "girl talk"
>>
>>26298575
yeah cause no short ugly people have ever been successful, especially in a country that puts a premium on ingenuity and hardwork.

Or can just self sabotage and live in squalid contentment with your lot in life, comforting yourself and assuaging your ego with the belief that it could never have been any other way.
>>
>>26298302

YEAH FUCKING HELL YEAH I'M FEELING IT

I FUCKING LOVE BUSTING FUCKING POS LOADS IN SOME NEG'S ASSWHEAT CUNT

FUCK I'M HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT
>>
>>26298618
These people had other things going for them. Like being from a good family(very wealthy or influential). Nothing happens for no reason. Also obviously there is the luck, some people get succesful despite having no luck when they got born. But it's so rare it's not even worth mentioning.
>>
>>26297981
would you leave this fucking board with your stupid fucking faces faggot.

you arent contributing to anything worthwhile.
>>
>>26298496
You claim you are red pilled but do.not realize that...
>you improve yourself worth for yourself not anyone else
>you can achive a new point in life by just applying yourself, fuck I worked with a plummer who was functionally retarted and had a gimp leg and still made forty k a year
> that a person who was in your mindset and mostly likely position before hasnt made their life better
>>
File: 1454040894159.png (33KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1454040894159.png
33KB, 917x1186px
>>26298571
Fuck, you articulated it so well. I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>26298652
People have reproduced for hundreds of thousands of years. It's not that fucking difficult.
>>
>>26298618
Danny DeVito is the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>26298664
By improving myself I am helping normie society. And if inferior man improves himself, he doesn't help himself that much, but mainly society. It's kinda like that guy who buys lottery tickets all his life but never wins.

And had that plummer not been inferior, he could have achieved so much more. His hard work had shitty results compared to if he was a Chad.

You can't make your life better if you are inferior. You are just helping the normies.
>>
File: twYcxwd.png (227KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
twYcxwd.png
227KB, 826x1097px
>>26297868
are you kidding? the red pill has set me free and woman have no power of me. I could be paying alimony and child support if i was a blue bill mangina.
>>
>>26298734
This is the nu-man.

Adopts a self-defeating attitude and claims to justify it with logic by citing wikipedia articles like Halo Effect.

im lmaoing @ ur life. Everyone in this thread can see why you're not popular with the ladies, and it isn't because of your looks.
>>
>>26298571

That's why you never ever have anything to do with women.
>>
>>26298809
Well I don't see you disproving what I've said, you're just insulting me(ad hom). Also you're using ad populum fallacy
>Everyone in this thread can see

So do you have anything to really add to the discussion?
>>
File: joo69.png (490KB, 345x560px) Image search: [Google]
joo69.png
490KB, 345x560px
>tfw took the red pill
>went too deep in the rabbithole
>Nothing will ever be the same
>It's everywhere
>tfw gained radical political opinions normies would find insane
>>
File: Oribe_nothing to wasa wasa about.jpg (119KB, 1015x651px) Image search: [Google]
Oribe_nothing to wasa wasa about.jpg
119KB, 1015x651px
>>26298571
It makes me mad just how accurate this is.
>>
>>26298734
I really hope you win this battle with depression anon. You deserve better then having these dark thoughts ruining your life and subjugating you to failure.
>>
>>26297868
being redpilled is a lot like being a conspiracy theorist

it's bullshit but it makes you feel real enlightened and disillusioned
>>
File: fishiggy.jpg (43KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
fishiggy.jpg
43KB, 449x449px
>>26298809
>Everyone in this thread can see why you're not popular with the ladies, and it isn't because of your looks.
Because he's a below-average male, which I think has been his point the whole time.
>>
>>26297938
/thread

fucking a robot
>>
>>26298864
Well see, maybe I am depressed. I haven't been diagnosed(only a retard would willingly let something like this be put on his record).

But what does it matter? If these dark thoughts are true(and I don't see anyone disproving them), then should I not think them? Why? Why should I ignore the truth?
>>
File: jooo.png (224KB, 543x476px) Image search: [Google]
jooo.png
224KB, 543x476px
>>26298872
>it's bullshit but it makes you feel real enlightened and disillusioned
>>
File: leredpill.jpg (710KB, 2353x1030px) Image search: [Google]
leredpill.jpg
710KB, 2353x1030px
>>26298571
>be unable to get girls throughout your life
>find le redpill
>wrap this half-baked philosophy around your emotional issues
>be comforted by knowing that your unhappiness is everybody else's fault
>fail to resolve any of the issues that actually caused your women troubles in the first place
>meet a woman again and get hurt again because you're still an emotional trainwreck
>continue blaming everyone but yourself

Cure the disease, then you won't have to keep taking pills.
>>
>>26298848
you're just insulting me(ad hom)

lol no shit. That's not me trying to engage you in debate. That's me pointing out that you're actually fucking stupid and laughing about it.

>wahh life is unfair
>ergo there is no reason to ever try and better my station

That's your argument. It defeats itself. You don't need Socrates to tell you that it's pathetic, especially coming from someone who claims to be actuated by "logic".

You're a perfect example of why "redpilled" manchildren are ridiculed.
>>
>>26297956
The problem is being a decent person goes against women's biology and self interest, and it's nigh impossible for them to understand the concept of honor. And, since a whore will pretend she's a good person to get her hooks into you and start bleeding you, it makes no sense to care about women beyond their physical features, especially if you don't even want to have children
>>
>>26298872
Look at the amout of your peers disagreeing with you and trying to prove to you that what your saying is bullshit. Just because your defenses are up doesn't mean they arnt truthful. Seek out some help anon, no one will look down on you for reaching out for help.
>>
>>26298951
>lol no shit. That's not me trying to engage you in debate. That's me pointing out that you're actually fucking stupid and laughing about it.
That's typical for normies. They will call you stupid, insult you but never offer any actual points. They don't care about the truth. Just their social bullshit.

>That's your argument. It defeats itself. You don't need Socrates to tell you that it's pathetic, especially coming from someone who claims to be actuated by "logic".
How does it defeat itself? And no, you calling it pathetic doesn't mean it defeats itself. It just means you consider it pathetic.
>>
If you just see all women like that you're not redpilled, being truly redpilled is recognising the human nature in women that causes them to act that way even if they want to be different.

Women are encouraged by nature and history to be parasitic, they've evolved to become that way in human society where they were passed around as prizes and breeding machines by big strong men. They had to become boring and self-absorbed to survive. It's like hating a man for wanting to have sex with multiple women, it's just in their nature, it's just for some reason growing up our parents and media teach about male human nature but neglect the female side, so men grow up with an idealised view of what women are.

Once you know the warning signs it's easy to avoid dangerous and trashy women, and once you understand women it isn't that hard to contain their nature.
>>
>>26297868
only one i know is my mom
but she grew up in a different time
>>
>>26298690
>people with a different personality, that lived in a different country/age/era have reproduced
Using big words doesn't make you smart
>>
>>26298872
think about it this way

notice how r9k surfaces all the most vulnerable parts of the male psyche

everything fucked up thing you've read on r9k, there's a female equivalent for that type of thinking

i went to this female r9k site called lolcow dot farm and i legit got redpilled, realized that girls are fucking crazy
>>
>>26299005
Well that doesn't matter though. See "ad populum" fallacy. But pretty much just because many people believe in something, does not mean it's the truth. That's like saying that in 13th century the earth actually was flat, because at that time(at least in europe) most people believed that. It holds no value.

Also I can't really seek help, nor do I want to.
>>
>>26298927
sir, you are so right you've given me instant orgasm
>>
>>26299036
What is the big word in that post? Did you drop out in 9th grade?
>>
File: 0A9o12G.png (20KB, 505x354px) Image search: [Google]
0A9o12G.png
20KB, 505x354px
>>26298927
>Cure the disease, then you won't have to keep taking pills

lmao that bluepill delusion
>>
>>26298927

>just as bad as the atheist community

I never understood why people hate atheist so much. It's just the lack of faith in a supreme being. The Internet has turn it into this trench coat wearing, fedora tipping, autistic cult.
The majority of the atheist community is just atheist not even associated with each other. That said, I'm not part of the red pill shit either.
>>
>>26299220

I hope you don't actually think like this.
>>
>>26299241
>The majority of the atheist community is just atheist not even associated with each other
I think that was the point, in a way. Plenty of people are atheists, but the people who actively join the 'atheist community' are pretty autistic. They seem like pricks to me, and I'm an atheist. I just don't go around telling everyone about it, while quoting aalewis.
>>
>>26297868
Being red pilled makes it easier to pull chicks because you understand them. Just don't get too attached
>>
File: lmaocancer.jpg (15KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
lmaocancer.jpg
15KB, 306x423px
>>26299257
keep curing that disease, i believe in u
>>
File: 021.png (501KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
501KB, 600x592px
>all these cucks defending whores
>>
>>26299048
I believe in your potential I hope on day you do the same.
>>
>>26299299
not so much defending whores so much as ridiculing the people who fall for the 'redpill' meme.
>>
File: 1454014088176.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1454014088176.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>26297868
Same here my friend, whenever I see a qt shy girl sitting in a corner reading books or whatever I just remind myself she's no different from any other subhuman walking fuckhole, she probably takes kilometers of dick every year and only reads because she wants to look unique or quirky or something.

I hate women so fucking much.
>>
>>26297981
No fags allowed on this board
>>
File: Screenshot_36.jpg (103KB, 536x750px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_36.jpg
103KB, 536x750px
>>26299284
Looks like more than one person thinks you're an idiot, friend :^)

>>26299241
>I never understood why people hate atheist so much.
>The Internet has turn it into this trench coat wearing, fedora tipping, autistic cult.
Answering your own question there.
>>
>>26299284

Keep suffering from something that doesn't actually exist like a common hypochondriac.
>>
>>26299048
No civilized person has believed in a flat earth for at least twenty-five hundred years. I think the example you're going for is geocentrism; unfortunately, if you roll back some of your assumptions and think about things from a 13th century perspective, geocentrism was a dramatically more robust viewpoint than heliocentrism. And yes, there were ancient heliocentrists, they just didn't get much traction because heliocentrism is the "less simple" model because it requires you to believe in interstellar distances.
I point this out as a reminder of just how deep this "modern paradigms are so much better" meme goes.
>>
>>26298592
wow nothing but

muh make-up
muh fashion
muh shit talking

holy shit sex is the only thing that gives them power without it they would be nothing and chad would not put up with their shit.
>>
File: uw5urkf.gif (825KB, 320x209px) Image search: [Google]
uw5urkf.gif
825KB, 320x209px
>>26299504
>>26299494
>implying that the post-pill isn't a bunch of empty platitudes that provide no argument nor objective
Sorry to trigger you fellas
>>
File: 1427168532634-1-1.jpg (35KB, 212x183px) Image search: [Google]
1427168532634-1-1.jpg
35KB, 212x183px
>>26297883
Buttmad roasty detected
>>
>>26297883
Sterotypes exist for a reason, two popular causes are the truth in them or an agenda being pushed. OP's post happens to fall under both.
>>
>>26299241

atheists community means specifically atheists who get online to discuss being an atheists with other atheists, eg pseudo-intellectuals who try and construe how they are oppressed in the modern day west while making sure to never talk shit about islamic countries where they might be executed by the state

you're not really in a community if you don't commune with others like yourself or give a shit about being that type of person
>>
>>26299895

Because those are female specific topics, if they want to talk about non-female specific topics they don't go to female specific boards.
>>
>>26298194
I-I just wanted someone to be there at the end of the day and happy to see me. That expectation is too romantized to exist in the current world anon. I'm happy for you having some sort of fantasy, cause, or maybe some absurd reality that allows you to have this optimism in women. But the fact of the matter is not everyone can maintain that.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 378x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 378x308px
>>26298286
Not the fag fag, but you don't have to be fucking women to know how fucked they can be. Ask any beta orbiter
>>
>>26300122
>>26298286
Sorry was meant for
>>26298286
>>
>>26299919

Post pill is rational statements that can be backed up.
Red pill is a bunch of conspiracy theories back up by even more retarded conspiracy theories.
You'll make it back to the world of rationalism, and stop blaming invisible forces and ideas that are oppressing you.
You have the same thought process of a feminist.
B8 harder, and I hope you don't actually believe any of the red pill non-sense :^)
>>
>>26297883
Literally not all Muslims

Talking about intelligent people XD
>>
>>26298872
>divorce rate statics are just conspiracy theories and men don't have worry about marriage laws they don't exist.

this is coming from someone who is enslave by that sweet pussy who thinks women don't see him as a disposable utility.
>>
>>26297868

Look up the stages of grief. Eventually you come to acceptance. Women are shit, what can you do?

Mgtow is the only logical choice. Just work on yourself, practice 'game', 'pua', 'playering', whatever it is you call pumping and dumping, or at most a fwb that you never marry, and if you cohabitate you take basic precautions to avoid getting fucked(no common law states, no joint bank accounts, everything in your name so you aren't fucked if you have to cut ties, familiar with eviction process, etc.) Bitches be crazy too. You should have a rape cam in your sex rooms, no audio, so you can prove your innocence if she cries wolf. In some states recordings are legal, either way the punishment is less than rape, and more severe for a+v. Also have other rooms with audio and video cameras. When she throws a psycho bitch fit and breaks your stuff you can prove it was your shit, it was in good condition before she broke it, and that it was her who broke it. Obviously you don't tell her about the cameras. That's really about it. You will get cucked if you keep fucking a bitch regularly. Check yourself often and try to find some satisfaction in knowing you cheated on her more than she cheated on you. Also women are so fucking stupid they can't even take a pill. A low dose of testosterone is good. Testosterone enanthate 250mg/wk or its equivalent in ester of choice is enough to make you infertile while causing minimal sides. At most you pop an ai pill twice a week. That's about it for bitch specific advice. The rest comes down to money, toys, and health.
>>
>>26300162
>you think like a feminist so i'm goong to dissmiss everything you wrote
Look who's talking.
What i wamt to know is what the fuck are this things supposed to mean
>positive masculine identiyy
>find a way to be a man
It's sounds like a bunch of "b urself" shit
>>
Just take the rainbow pill my soon-to-be homosexual friend
>>
>>26300405

not all women are like that, you most likely just grew up around shitty ones so think that's normal behavior

extreme life hack on how to identify good women: women whos parents are still together
>>
>>26300420

>you think like a feminist so i'm goong to dissmiss everything you wrote

That's not what I said, homie.
>>
>>26300420

Not him but I'll take a crack at it.

Positive masculine identity would be having beliefs of masculinity as a force for good, not evil as is often portrayed in contemporary everything. Feminist cant is useful here because they pretty much wrote the vocabulary on sex, gender, and culture's interaction. Many men 'internalize' the demonization of masculinity and this combined with a lack of any masculine role models from 90s and beyond leads to one bad shit for men.

Find a way to be a man is ambiguous, and likely worded that way intentionally. What is a man? It's hardly just muscles, money, and a strong moral compass. These are important, necessary even, but being a man is so much more. The redpill types often speak more in terms of building or making yourself rather than find yourself or be yourself as is popular in feminist leaning groups.

The 'manosphere' is not without its faults, I could criticize it all day long but it does provide men a platform to discuss sexual, cultural, political, and even bullshit issues with slightly less mocking and disparagement that they would get voicing any opinion outside of the cultural marxist dogma elsewhere. Take it with a grain of salt and find like minded groups. I tend to like at least part of what all groups have say except for the mra types(aside from intactivism, which was a thing before mra was anyway).

Its fascinating watching the group grow and change over the years. I've even written a few essays that were published on some of these sites. If you like the idea but not the reality get out there and leave your impression. It's gotten big enough you're unlikely to be the only one to hold the beliefs you do.
>>
>>26300538

That will help but it only goes so far. Besides that consider the cost of just fucking a different cute girl fwb a few months with pussy on the side vs obsessively looking for a healthy, attractive, young, virgin woman with a strong moral backbone and upbringing and then marrying her and still having the possibility of divorce as well as dealing with her changing in looks and personality over time. Whether it is worth it or not depends on how much your unicorn is worth to you, but mine isn't worth the additional cost and quickly depreciating value. Even when I'm a wrinkly old fuck I'm sure to find some cute 20 year old to fuck and change my diapers. If not for honest pay each week like sugar daddy arrangement then at least marriage and a hopefully minimally painful poison so she gets her 50% of my estate.
>>
>>26299045
Do you have any examples anon? A lot of this shit is cringy but I haven't found a smoking gun yet
>>
File: jusburself.png (79KB, 1295x345px) Image search: [Google]
jusburself.png
79KB, 1295x345px
>>26300420
>It's sounds like a bunch of "b urself" shit

>claims to be "redpilled"
>still doesn't understand that "just be yourself" is in fact a profound sutra and the ultimate goal of all self-improvement.

he who knows everything knows nothing
>>
>>26297868
Ignorance is a blessing, isn't it?
>>
>>26300405
It has to be injected? How did you get treatment from the doctor?
>>
>>26302240

I thought I'd be my own doctor and buy random bottles of oil fresh from some /fit/fag's bathtub. After that I found other sources. The information is easy to find, just google first steroid cycle and follow the good advice except you don't ever stop. If bloods say test is up, estrogen low, and lipids lipidy then you're good to go another few weeks until you test again. If you fuck up worst case scenario you die. Doing your research will drastically lower the chances of death.

If you really want a doctor then fuck family, endocrinologist, and internal med docs. You need an anti aging clinic. Low test is not legally defined. You can get any test and gh provide they like you and your wallet enough. It wouldn't hurt to bottom out your test though. Don't eat, don't sleep, think sad thoughts, and you should be able to score 9yr old girl easily enough when they draw blood. They usually want you to buy from their pharmacy only. It's marked up of course, but there are some definite advantages to being caught with controlled substances and being able to show a prescription for them.
>>
>>26297868
If you want to meet people that aren't like that, you need to not be like that. And the assumption of "everyone but me is vapid and self absorbed and stupid and boring" while you act like you're better than others for being redpilled and more educated while still posting about it on /r9k/.

Go make something of yourself, and drop the pretentious attitude.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.