[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***yawwwnnnn*** oh hai, didn't see ya there wagecuck. T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (179KB, 405x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 405x406px
***yawwwnnnn*** oh hai, didn't see ya there wagecuck. The superior NEET gets his restful sleep and energy without sacrificing sleep hygiene for his dirty Jew boss.

NEETS: 1 Wagecucks: 0
>>
Welcome to Trying too hard general!
>>
File: shipman.jpg (144KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
shipman.jpg
144KB, 460x288px
>NEETcuck wants my precious tears
>give him a lethal dose of morhpine insteead
>>
>>26297204
Take my gf out to a 5 star french restaurant and pay the check that takes a day and a half to earn at Wagecuck's. Vigorous and frequent sex from wagejob.

Wagecucks:1 NEETS:1
>>
>>26297228

Pay my own bills, establish my own credit (already approved for a mortgage and I'm only 23), have more self-esteem because I am making my way in the world, not living off of other people's hard work.

Wagecucks:2 NEETS:1
>>
>>26297204
Arbeit macht frei neet juden
schnell schnell!
>>
>>26297255
Neets BTFO again; just an average thread ;)
>>
>>26297255
Bought everybody in my family (26 people) Christmas gifts this year. Spent about $30-100 per person and put at least 5 minutes of thought into each gift. Deep feeling of belonging and fellowship when I watched the gifts being opened. Also felt better about myself after because in my mind I had done a good thing.

Wagecucks:3 NEETS:1

I kinda stopped after 2-1 but nah let's make this shit a blowout
>>
>>26297255

Kek

>Bragging about mortgage approval and age

>lying on the Internet detected
>>
File: wagelord.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wagelord.png
54KB, 250x250px
Oh hai, didn't see ya there neetcuck. Have you really just woken up now? Its nearly 7pm. What do you mean you're still tired even though you've just woken up? It sounds like you're depressed. Living in perpetual darkness and shitposting on 4chan will do that to you.
>>
>>26297228
>he neet
>so neet I'm gay
>wagekeck takes me to expensive restaurant instead
>>
>>26297412
Spent $60 sending a girl flowers and chocolates because she was having a bad week and she considers me her only friend so I wanted her to feel like someone out there cared for her. Gave a guy my old phone because I just bought a fancy new one and didn't need the old one or want to hassle with selling it. He really needed it and couldn't afford one on his own. Get to go to sleep at night believing I'm a good person and a good friend. Able to help NEETs, and other people down on their luck, because of my income.

Wagecucks:4 NEETs:1
>>
>>26297437
I did lie by omission. Only approved for 140k :( but still man I'm buying my own apartment so I'll be building equity for the same price as rent in my area.

>>26297484
don't know what you're saying but yeah that checks out
>>
>>26297507
I really really need to know how anal sex feels like in order to find out if I'm gay. Could I fuck you in the ass great man so I can finally know,? I'm a neet by the way
>>
>>26297412
>tfw starting out my wage cuck career and finally buying gifts for people
>got my older brother some fancy socks
>buying my friend a one direction calender she wanted but couldn't afford
>tfw all this pressure now to get the rest if family gifts
>tfw I have no idea what they would all want
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26297204
This is yet another point for us.
>>
WAGEKEKS LIED

PEOPLE DIED
>>
>>26297255

haha the wagecuck bases his self-esteem off of material wealth

this is why wagecucks will never be truly content. come back when the rug is swept out from underneath you.
>>
Apparently you've gone so far past the NEET event horizon, you didn't notice today is Saturday, the day of sleeping-in and good hygiene even for wagecucks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.