[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on the First Date thread I made the other day. We went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1439582587158.jpg (69KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1439582587158.jpg
69KB, 550x733px
Update on the First Date thread I made the other day.

We went on the date yesterday, and as per social custom, I decided I would wait to see if she texted me that night afterwards since it was lunch, and she didn't. So this morning I did, and she responded by saying she had fun but didn't think we were compatible. THE RIDE NEVER ENDS BOYS, IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS!

Share stories of *BAD* first date experiences.
>>
>match with stacy on tinder
>asks for me to come over
>tfw
>I come over and she says to just get in her car
>I brought a blunt to smoke her out so we smoked
>typical stacy that only listens to radio music
>on her phone the whole time
>smokes my weed
>shes so high she drives to mcdonalds
>drops 13$ worth of food for herself
>tfw im appaled
>i looked rather bummy too because i was selling weed at the time
>I didnt dress up that much and it was like 4 AM
>we go back to her drive way
>tells me shes going in now
>tells me she will hit me up
>never got a text from her again
>>
File: despair.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
9KB, 645x773px
>>26297148
I've never been on a date, my oneitis asked me out years ago and I said no because I assumed she was being insincere
Looking back I don't think she was though
>>
>>26297218
That's pretty crummy, I met the girl on Tinder too and she was super cool and I thought we were hugely compatible because we both liked a bunch of the same stuff. But when she first saw me she immediately said she recognized me from my picture which, in retrospect, means she was concerned with my appearance. The fact that I'm chubby and she was into fitness was probably the issue desu. I have so much homework and now I can't even bring myself to eat my yogurt. I just need to vent sorry.
>>
It's ok I was supposed to go watch a movie with a girl last night but she said she felt sick so that was that
>>
>>26297430
Fucking women. She seemed so interested over text, but apparently looks/height/fitness are truly all that really matter. I hope you find someone to give you a chance at a date at least.
>>
>go on date with extremely QT girl of my dreams
>going well at first
>at diner
>she takes a pic of me for snapchat
>go to barnes and nobles, talk, drive around listening to music
>get home
>check snapchat, she deleted the photos
>says she "just wants to be friends"

meh.
I can pinpoint 3 things I enormously did wrong:
1. Got lost going to her house
2. Didn't know how to work an AV cord so I called up my brother (still cringe at this)
3. Was not as fun and witty as I made myself out to be over chats with texts and facebook

Oh well.
>>
>>26297710
Yeah. I feel you on the wit. I had so much fun just talking to her but in person, being that it was my first date ever, I feel like spaghetti flowed and she wasn't willing to like me for my personality and put up with my appearance. Oh well.
>>
File: 532.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
532.gif
118KB, 500x500px
>>26297148
>going on a date
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26297848
Yeah. I know. The only reason she agreed is likely due to my headshot I had actually casting me in a good light where I look like a 6-7/10. Then in person she very clearly was unimpressed. Especially from my fucking awkwardness. I TALKED ABOUT A TIME I HAD FOOD POISONING. SHE LITERALLY HAD TO TELL ME THAT IT SHOULD WAIT TIL AFTER WE ATE. Like holy shit.
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 243x208px
>>26297921
>I TALKED ABOUT A TIME I HAD FOOD POISONING. SHE LITERALLY HAD TO TELL ME THAT IT SHOULD WAIT TIL AFTER WE ATE. Like holy shit.
Lmao that's hilarious anon.
>>
>>26297921
lol this is why I can't use tinder. I may look passable in my picture and talking over text is really easy but meet in person and I lose it.
>>
>>26297990
I'm dead serious. She's super into health care and stuff but she had to ask me to stop. I just want to die. IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE SHE WAS SUPER ATTRACTIVE EITHER HOLY FUCK I'M PATHETIC
>>
>>26297148
any more pictures of that girl in OP?

>>26297265
>zero self-esteem
I know that feel senpai
>>
>>26297921
That's hilarious but at least you are recognizing your mistakes.
>>
>>26298783
>implying I'll ever get another date
>>
>>26297148
I showed up to the wrong place on a first date
>EPIC FAIL
It ended up being the best night I've had in a real long time, but still I'm such a doofus xD
>>
>>26299891
I hear you. I was like 15 minutes early and despite her not ultimately being interested, I still enjoyed myself because I genuinely liked this girl. I feel like a date and then a rejection after is worse than not going out on a date because at least that way your hopes are never up.
>>
File: 1430698718535.jpg (81KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1430698718535.jpg
81KB, 456x386px
>>26297218
Your fucking fault for smoking her up. Stop doing shit on her terms be a man and take charge. She probably smelled your lack of confidence and surplus of desparation a mile away. Once you start paying for roastys' shit/giving them free shit they know they can just do whatever they want with you.
>>
>>26299939
Yeah senpai, your mistake was just your topic of conversation
I spent most of the night talking about the work I'm passionate about what options are available to me in the future
Then we talked about how great corsets are and took turns spinning around on a stripoer pole in the corner of the club

Most girls are only interested in guys with ambition and a secure future, neither of which is communicated when you're talking about food poisoning
You'll do better next time
>>
>>26299939
No, it's good that you went. You got out there.
It didn't have a positive outcome but it still was a positive step to take.
Girls can be a bit too critical, but it's okay to admit that you're talking out of your ass because you're nervous.
You seem cute OP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.