[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone have such a problem with wanting immigrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: 141330_trump-border-wall.jpg (595KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
141330_trump-border-wall.jpg
595KB, 1300x867px
Why does everyone have such a problem with wanting immigrants to come in legally and kicking illegals out?

I don't care about politics but what he's saying makes sense to be honest. Why should we let them stay? They broke the law.
>>
Because liberals and leftists are fucking retarded

Actually, retarded isn't the word. I can't even begin to describe their mental gymnastics.

They seem to think that the world is a nice place and everybody has a heart of gold. Or something like that.

It's fucking scary how people can think like this. Just ignore them
>>
>>26296611
Because you know damn well that it's not about immigration but about kicking out the spics.
>>
Because it's not a real problem.
They commit significantly less crime than natural born citizens.
They do the shitty jobs one of us would need to do otherwise.
They pay billions into social security they never receive.
The demagoguery is a distraction from real problems.
>>
>>26296724
Theres no such thing as jobs that Americans refuse to do. There is a such thing as jobs that Americans refuse to do because management refuses to pay a fair wage
>>
>>26296669
Who are illegal immigrants? What is your point?

>>26296724
>They do the shitty jobs one of us would need to do otherwise.
At a higher pay because they drive wages down. Not everyone is a doctor or engineer.

>Because it's not a real problem.

Over 10% of fucking L.A. are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. You're so delusional it's not even funny.

Let alone the fact that all your arguments are based on exploiting these people which is pretty disingenious since it's not what democrats act like they're intending to do with these hordes.
>>
>>26296724
>They pay billions into social security they never receive.
You actually think their untaxed under-the-table money that is almost always sent back to Mexico is being used for social security? Do you also have some credit card information you wouldn't mind posting?
>>
WORRY NOT ABOUT THE 11 MIL ILLEGALS

WORRY ABOUT THE 40-50 MILLION LEGAL BEANERS AND THEIR KIN

CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM
>>
>>26296820
That Trump and his supporters hate spics only.

There are millions of asians pouring in yet nobody gives a fuck.
>>
the biggest problem with mass deportation is that it would be extremely expensive. it's not just a matter of rounding up a bunch of people and bussing them south. there are still legal proceedings that would have to happen for each individual deportee. that would be a logistical nightmare, and it wouldn't be any cheaper for the taxpayer than amnesty in the long run.

building the wall, on the other hand, is a fantastic idea. it's not a perfect solution, but it would be better than a chainlink fence and a handful of patrolmen, many of them volunteers. there's no reason for that border to be as open as it is, and that's coming from probably the farthest-left person on the board.
>>
>>26296724
>They commit less crime than natural born citizens
They committed a crime to get here retard
>>
>>26296883
It's only natural to focus on the biggest group. Especially if that group is obnoxious to boot.

I also highly doubt that the U.S. has MILLIONS of illegal asians entering the country.
>>
>>26296996
Just say "I hate spics" I would respect you somewhat.

>I also highly doubt that the U.S. has MILLIONS of illegal asians entering the country
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>26296883

This.

It's mainly an issue against mestizo beaners.

White beaners get a free pass because they are able to mask themselves with the rest of the white population.

Black beaners can mask themselves within the black population.

Mestizo beaners have nowhere to hide and stick out like a sore thumb when they look like engines.
>>
>>26296773
Nah m8. Not defending illegals here but have you ever seen the shitty farm work they do? I drive up north to San fransicko sometimes and I always pass by the fields near Santa Barbara. These guys are out in the sun hunched over for hours picking fruit. Even at minimum wage, you couldnt convince me to take a job like that
>>
>>26296724
poverty is a breeding ground for crime, and they steal jobs from natural citizens therefore exacerbating the problem

but even though I agree with trump about immigrants I'm still voting for bernie. I really hate trump's other policies
>>
>>26296860
>WORRY ABOUT THE IRISH AND KRAUTS

>WORRY ABOUT THE ITALIANS AND SLAVS

At the very least there is a common european heritage between us and beaners desu. Now if it were chinks or sand niggers that is a different story altogether
>>
>>26297026
Then go ahead and surprise us with some facts to back up your claims.
>>
>>26297026
>Just say "I hate spics" I would respect you somewhat.

But I don't. I hate niggers and abos. Most people coming from south america are just uneducated trash that doesn't add anything to the country other than social tensions.
>>
Rounding each of them up ia near impossible and giving them amnesty is also a bad idea.

Here's my solution:

>keep track of them
>make them pay taxes and insurance
>3 strike program where you get deported if you're a peace of shit
>ability to travel in an out of the country once per year

Basically
>>
>>26296611

The entire issue is that he's self-funded.
This means that lobbyists have no leverage with him when he's President.
If he says he will tax imports, he will do it and no one can stop him.

All the shit about him being "racist" is media shilling. They KNOW his wall has a door. They KNOW legal immigrants are allowed into the country. They dont care. Libtards will eat up anything about how the the big bad republicans are racist and sexist.

And notice that I said "media" and not "liberal media" because Fox is in on this shit too.

It really comes down to the fact that Trump cant be bought. He will reverse Obamacare and stop jobs being shipped overseas. Trump will also avoid a war with Russia and fight the actual enemy, which is Islam.
For reasons that are entirely beyond my understanding, the "conservative" Republican party doesnt want to put our country first, doesnt want to fight Islam (just ISIS*), wants to continue detrimental trade practices, and wants to continue pandering to SJW-tier movements.

*if your preferred candidate ever refers to this group as "ISIL", change your vote immediately!
>>
>>26296832
It's a fact. We profit off them. That's why I don't care.

google dump:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/illegal-immigrants-are-bolstering-social-security-with-billions.html?_r=0

https://news.vice.com/article/unauthorized-immigrants-paid-100-billion-into-social-security-over-last-decade

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/high-school/top-10-myths-about-immigration

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/illegal-immigrants-pay-social-security-tax-wont-benefit/
>>
>>26297109
>vice

>xheattletimes

Kek
>>
>>26297073
Hispanics are half native though they are as european as obama is
>>
It's just the way it is. Some poeple also can't understand why any country would have an immigration quota.
>>
>>26297153

This.

bI00x
>>
>>26297105
>If he says he will tax imports, he will do it and no one can stop him.
>trump is god-emperor of the united states and checks and balances don't exist
Somebody failed civics in middle school.

As for dealing with actual strong leaders like Putin, he'll bow down like the beta he is.
>>
>>26297105
why the preference about ISIS/ISIL?
>>
>>26297129

Pick whatever source you want, the numbers vary depending, but it's billions added to your social security alone, then there's state and local taxes too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States#Social_Security_subsidization

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_and_facts_about_immigration_to_the_United_States#Illegal_immigrants_do_not_pay_taxes

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/social-security-risk-impact-immigration-reform-124712696.html
>>
>>26296611
Because there's no way under the current laws to letting in nearly enough immigrants. Not to mention a massive deportation campaign is going to be expensive and fraught with issues.
>>
>>26297200

>The President isnt allowed to set taxes
>muh congress

Bitch please. Congress is Republican. Trump wont have to write an executive order for literally everything like Obama does.

And Putin isnt that strong of a leader. It's just all the other leaders are so goddamn weak in comparison.
>>
Because non-whites disproportionately vote Democrat. Without non-whites, the the Democratic party in its current state would never win an election.
>>
>>26297268
>implying hispanics don't trend republican
we've been over this, /r9k/.
>>
>>26297264
Putin is so fucking overrated. He took Crimea and alienated the rest of Ukraine which until Putin was a close ally of Russia. And in Syria Hezbollah and Iran deserve most of the credit because they are the ones putting boots on the ground.
>>
>>26297211

"ISIL" is basically the "politically correct" term for the group.

>Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, IPA ), alternatively translated as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS)

The candidates that use ISIL refuse to acknowledge Obama and Hillary's fuckup.
Using the term "ISIS" is admitting Syria was a mistake.
>>
>>26297264
The president isn't allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants.

>Congress is Republican
>MAJORITY is republican not 100% republican
>implying republicans like trump

>Trump wont have to write an executive order for literally everything like Obama does
this is LITERALLY what he'll have to do and he'll get sued into poverty. He can't be bought but he sure can get sued :^ )
>>
>>26297325
>Syria was a mistake
Lol what exactly was this mistake Obama and Hillary made? Really they haven't done anything and the actual ramifications from ISIS in the US are near 0.
>>
>>26296724
>They commit significantly less crime than natural born citizens.
Which natural born citizens.
>They do the shitty jobs one of us would need to do otherwise.
We should fundamentally alter our society to make our citizens do such jobs.
>They pay billions into social security they never receive.
This only serves to put off the reform this system desperately needs.
>The demagoguery is a distraction from real problems.
Changing demographics are the single most important issue facing the western world. Even something as potentially apocalyptic as climate change pales in comparison.
>>
>>26297109
m8, they cost us at billions of dollars every year with all the services they suck up from taxpayers without paying in. 90% of the heroin in America comes from Mexico. They depress wages and work for shit-tier wages because they're subsidized by the taxpayer with welfare (that they fraudulently obtain). There's more criminal illegals roaming free in America (119,000) than the entire population of Manchester, New Hampshire.

Here's LA's most wanted, spot the gringos:
http://www.lapdonline.org/all_most_wanted

>>26297235
>RationalWiki

>>26297247
No it won't. They cost us at least 100 billion a year, the wall would cost 10 billion at most. Once you build the wall, then you cut off the welfare payments, then you start the deportations. Once there's no more gibs and paco knows they're coming for him, he'll leave on his own. It's been done before with Operation Wetback, 1,000,000 illegals were deported in a year by less than 1,000 border patrol but they made it back in because we didn't have a wall.

>>26297371
>dindu nuffins
>Supplied weapons and training to ISIS
>Engineered overthrow of Ghaddafi
>Benghazi
>>
>>26297418
>which natural born citizens
Niggers for sure
>>
>>26297325
but "ash-sham" is more literally translated as "the levant," which includes more areas than just syria.
iraq itself is arguably part of the levant, at least going by the arabic dialect they speak. but i don't think it's a political correctness thing
i still think we should all call it "da'esh" because it makes them mad lol
>>
>>26296611
Because it's impractical.
There's no way you can keep them out and kick out the ones already here.
>>
>>26297268
Without non-whites to scapegoat, whites wouldn't be so easily distracted from who is really robbing them.
>>
>>26297448
>weapons to ISIS
You can blame Bush for lavishly supplying the Iraqi army for that.
>overthrew Gaddhafi
And that is a good thing in the long run
>Benghazi
That so far has been the limit of US casualties from Arab spring. Let's contrast this with the disastrous policy of Bush in Iraq where literally thousands of Americans died. Shit like Benghazi is bound to happen every few years and there's little that be done to prevent it.
>>
>supporting trump because muh kick out mudskins

No wonder why yhou are a lonely virginal piece of shit
>>
>>26297153
>>26297174
The Mexican genome is 60+% european though. They are less than 20% native, excluding native villages like in Oaxaca
>>
File: 1429053325718.jpg (134KB, 806x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429053325718.jpg
134KB, 806x720px
>>26297497
This is beyond bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
>>
>>26297616

That doesn't matter when many of them still look native and are perceived as outsiders.
>>
File: CMTnedTUkAAy7xM.jpg (98KB, 600x741px) Image search: [Google]
CMTnedTUkAAy7xM.jpg
98KB, 600x741px
>>26297497
Operation Wetback, it's been done before and it'll be done again. Pack your bags Pedro, you're going back.

>>26297530
>Muh Bush
You said Hildog and Barry dindu nuffins, now it doesn't matter what they did because of Bush.
>Good thing
Destabilizing an entire sovereign country because they don't want to be slaves to your petrodollar isn't a good thing. They destroyed an entire country. Ghadaffi was the one holding back the flow of Shitskins into Europe. He said, quite accurately, that without him Europe will turn black. The mass migration of shitskins into Europe has been a disaster.

>Muh bush again
Americans died and Hildog blamed it on a youtube video. She did everything she could to distance herself from event, even going so far as to so "What difference does it make". You're just moving the goalposts.
>>
>tfw hispanic and voting trump
>my mom agrees
feels good desu
>>
>>26297670
>moving the goalposts
No, I just look at the Grand scheme of things. A dozen dead Americans over a 4 year period is hardly a blimp on the radar.
>>
>>26297688

0.2 dollars added to your account Mr John Stewart
>>
>>26297700
When you're actually an American, any unjust American death is a big thing. Go fuck off somewhere else.
>>
>>26297757
>there's no way actual hispanics support trump!
Anon..
>>
>>26297773

only the death of white americans, amirite?
>>
>>26297649
>>26297670
You really think Mexico is going to help like they did back then?
The ones you do even manage to send back will still come back. You're a amazingly stupid if you think a wall is going to work.
>>
>>26297787
If you're not white, you're not a real American. You're a hyphenated american and you will never truly understand what it means to love your country.
>>
>>26297777

many spics worship whites as their gods, so it's not at all surprising, really
>>
>>26297670
Also can you even name a President who didn't have US soldiers killed by terrorist attacks in the past 30 years? Under Reagan we lost 180 Marines in Lebanon to an attack on a barracks. Where is Reagans scandal there? Or the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000? Overseas deployments are always fraught with danger and attacks will always happen. It's just a question of how deadly and how often.
>>
>>26297773
>an unjust death of Americans is always a big deal
You mean like all those young African Americans who get unjustly shot by Americans? And the scale of that is much larger than anything in Benghazi.
>>
File: 1454696442213.jpg (17KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1454696442213.jpg
17KB, 300x228px
>>26297881
>And the scale of that is much larger than anything in Benghazi.

Factually false.
>>
>>26296611
because muh "we depend on them" bs that the new elites are telling the media to brainwash uneducated masses and boomers with
>>
>>26297899
>implying the death of tens of thousands of African Americans dead at each other's hands makes my point any less valid
If anything this proves my point about how Benghazi simply pails in comparison to domestic gun issues
>>
>>26297033
>Even at minimum wage, you couldnt convince me to take a job like that

Offer $15/hr and tons of citizens will be willing to do it. When oil was booming in ND McJobs were paying $18/hr because of the demand. Get rid of illegals and wages will rise for shitty jobs.

>>26297099
>build the wall
>use drones to keep eyes on the entire length
>enforce e-verify with prison time for employers caught hiring illegals
>illegals who are caught are kept in custody until they are deported
>step up e-verify audits

>>26297326
>implying republicans like trump

Republicans will vote for trump over Hillary or Sanders any day. They tend to vote blindly for whoever has the R next to their name on the ballot
>>
>>26297669
Thats because you see the low class beaners who tend to be more indigenous in appearance. My girlfriend was Mexican and her family is from the northern parts of Mexico. She could pass for white here. Her skin was even paler than mine
>>
File: drO75H.jpg (292KB, 1888x1026px) Image search: [Google]
drO75H.jpg
292KB, 1888x1026px
>>26297932
We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem. Go ahead and look at gun violence statistics by race and you'll see whites have rates similar to most European countries, regardless of income.
>>
>>26297881
You have quite the perverted sense of justice.
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108KB, 500x334px
>>26297943
Who gives a shit? If he gets elected, he'll get cockblocked by the republican majority in congress.

>mfw everyone thought Obama would be another Jimmy Carter
>it's gonna be Trump instead
>>
>>26297807
I'm an Australian and i arguably love America and the ideals of its founders more than a good percentage of actual us citizens
>>
>>26298002
Because I value black lives? I forgot how perverse that is.
>>
>>26297943
Are you retarded? How are the fruit companies going to make money when they're charging 15 dollars an hour for workers? Your logic is as retarded as the Bernie cucks who want a 15 dollar minimum wage which would raise prices across the market
>>
>>26298022
To believes any life has or should have value in and of itself is quite perverted.
>>
File: 1445210736873.jpg (50KB, 797x621px) Image search: [Google]
1445210736873.jpg
50KB, 797x621px
Because the puppet masters of the brainless hordes of leftists want those votes, is the most basic answer. On a macro scale, the corporations are backing the leftists to make a massive surplus of labor, devalue wages, and collapse the welfare systems in place. Potentially, in Europe's situation, it's theorized that their corporations are destroying the governments, siphoning money using the influx of migrants by having the government heavily subsidize private companies to support the migrants, and then get the fuck out when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>26297983
I just looked it up and as I suspected white Americans still die far more frequently than western Euporeans from guns.
>>
>>26297807
>"whites"

The only thing the Amerimutt has to brag about kek.

I can trace my roots back to the Victorian era and point out the town where my ancestors lived 500 years ago while you can probably only remember up to your slav nigger grand dad coming to Amurrica in the early 20th century. As a brit, American """"""white culture"""""" is nothing but humour to us and a shite one at that

>Americans.jpg
>>
>>26298057
Actually I agree on that. But from my insignificant viewpoint as a human it matters.
>>
>>26298049
You do business in the US you play by the rules of the US. The rules state you can't hire illegal immigrants.

Prices would rise, and there would be a push to automate the harvesting.

>>26298098
The majority of people, white or black, who are killed know the killer. Don't hang around billy bob who gets angry when dunk and loves showing off his shotgun.
>>
>>26298114
This. Americans shouldnt talk about race because then we have to hear cringe like muh 1/64th german aryan rayce
>>
File: shOTTS.jpg (259KB, 1859x1034px) Image search: [Google]
shOTTS.jpg
259KB, 1859x1034px
>>26298098
>white Americans still die
You're not very intelligent are you. No shit. The point was the amount that whites abuse guns.
>>
>>26298258
Oh I'm the dumb one?

Germany has a gun homicide rate of 0.07 per 100,000 people per year. Which would make the white American homicide rate over 10 times larger.
>>
>>26298258
> what's the problem with immigrants?
> IT'S THESE GODDAMN NIGGERSSSSSSSS
> native citizens

The pol antisocial justice brigade strikes again
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.