[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize christianity was about every man getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe-01110.jpg (263KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-01110.jpg
263KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw you realize christianity was about every man getting a virgin wife who would be loyal to him as long as he had a job to support her
>>
>>26296515
That sounds like a nightmare tho :(
>>
>>26296515
Christianity is sun worship prove me wrong you can't
>>
>>26296515
Too bad Jews hate Christ and tried to dismantle it since the inception.

>>26296559
>believing the Zeitgeist meme
I had a better opinion of /r9k/.
>>
>>26296515
if I were a woman I wouldn't have been satisfied with that policy, it's really against human rights
>inb4 betafag
>inb4 sjw
>>
>>26296515
>virgin
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT WOMAN BEING VIRGIN?
>>
>>26296766
Of course you wouldn't be but it's what's good for the human race. And besides women are submissive by nature. They have already shown that they are incapable of handling sexual freedom.
>>
>>26296515
Peter, Paul, and Jesus never married.
Adam, Soloman, and Samson were.

Peter was Jesus' greatest disciple.
Paul was the greatest Christian missionary.
Jesus was motherfucking Jesus.

Adam was convinced by Eve to eat from the tree of life, causing the very first sin and thus the downfall of humanity.
Samson's wife sapped him of his strength, tied him up, and sold him to his enemies.
Soloman was the richest and wisest king on Earth and had many wives. However, his foreign wives convinced him to worship their idols, leading to the eventual downfall of his kingdom.

1st Corinthians 7:8-9:
>"Now to the unmarried and the widows, I say it is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion."

TLDR; if anything the Bible advocates staying single.
>>
>>26296900
women are happier when they are less promiscuous before marriage
why dont you care about the happiness of women
>>
atheism was a mistake
>>
>>26296618
>Zietgist

What is that?
>>
>>26296618
>Jews hate Christ
Pretty sure Jesus and his disciples were Jewish
>>
>>26297139
zeitgeist*
google it
>>
>>26297017
>you will never experience the heights of zeal necessary to go into India and preach for lord jesus
>>
>>26297017
>Peter, Paul, and Jesus never married.

Peter is EXPLICITLY said in the Bible to have had a wife.
>>
>>26296515
Joseph was hard-working robot who managed to get virgin qt Mary. God is literally Chad who fucked Mary in Josephs house and he agreed to it.
>>
>>26296618
If anything christianity started as a sect of Judaism and morphed into its own after the romans got a hold of it. Oh and btw 'da jew' don't discount or even deny Jesus was around they just think he was a prophet not the son of god.
>>
File: football_wizard.jpg (35KB, 250x401px) Image search: [Google]
football_wizard.jpg
35KB, 250x401px
>>26297230
Yes, but you have to go deeper or you miss the true poetry of the bible. While God plays the role of Chad Thundercock in some passages, you'll notice in other passages he is very much a beta. For instance, God's first act is to create Man, why? Because God came to being and found he was lonely. Then, in Genesis 2 he creates Adam and seeing Adam is no gf he creates all sorts of animals and offers them to Adam but Adam is still no GF. So God creates the first GF of Adam (but still in God's image) he literally creates the first waifu and gives it to someone else because he's just that good of a guy.
>>
>>26296766
No, most of them would.
They've resubjugated themselves under Alphas who abuse them since they've gained freedom.
It's in their nature.
>>
>>26296766
Human rights are imaginary you betafag sjw
>>
>>26296618
>I had a better opinion of /r9k/.
Well that's on you then
>>
>>26297139
Zeitgeist is the intellectual status quo of the time.

The zeitgeist of 1000 years ago was geocentrism for example.
>>
>>26298027
Just like your religion
>>
>>26298051
>jesus actually existed
>the bible actually exists
what?
>>
>>26298090
harry potter exists
the harry potter series exists
what?
>>
>>26298109
Harry potter doesn't exist and has neve existed though. Historians agree that Jesus did exist.
>>
>>26298109
but harry potter does not exist. jesus was documented by numerous third parties. the man existed. i'm not christian but you'll get nowhere by arguing against the fact.
>>
>>26298109
the bible is a real book you mong
>>
>>26298109
It's universally accepted in the intellectual community that Jesus of Nazareth existed
>>
>>26298109
Kek even jews agree that Jesus existed mate.
>>
>>26298141
>>26298148
>>26298170
>>26298187
>>26298246

>Harry killed Voldemort
>Jesus couldn't kill Satan

C H E C K M A T E
>>
>>26298432
satan is a metaphor and one could easily interpret Jesus's meeting in the Garden of Gethsemane as a defeat of satan.

did Harry really kill Voldemort? I haven't read that shit.
>>
>>26298432
Why of course not, Satan is a necessay evil. He punishes the wicked, those who did not accept the love of God see instead Satan's hospitality.
>>
>>26298432
>harry died and came back to life
>jesus died and came back to life
woah
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.