[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the neet vs to do today? [ ] study java [ ] practice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image%3A7522.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7522.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
What does the neet vs to do today?
[ ] study java
[ ] practice some piano
[ ] practice some drawing while listening to right wing podcasts
[ ]get a job just kidding
[ ] play some videogames
[ ] something else that doesn't involve exercise since onetis is coming tonight and the neet needs to look and smell right
>>
I'm writing shitty short stories
>>
>>26295046
I plan on working out and trying to find a new anime to get into. I might also try to make a cheesecake for the first time.
>>
>>26295053
Nice :) feel free to share them :p
>>
>>26295046
none of this obviously since all they do is being unproductive
>>
>>26295046
I'm high off my mind in pain after a knee surgery.

Listening to Led Zeppelin, pretty chill.
>>
>>26295076
Onetis makes the best cheesecake :) he buys a ton of cream cheese and cookies and butter and jello and mashes everything and puts some jello on top and to the freezer it goes :)
He thinks its cheap but actually buying cheesecake square s of the bakery is cheaper :p
>>
File: image%3A7574.jpg (1016KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7574.jpg
1016KB, 2592x1456px
>>26295091
But I actually have a keyboard :p I even have an expensive bass in my moms house :)
What now wagie:)
>>
>>26295193
Clean that dust off.

It;s like you don't respect your instruments.
>>
>>26295243
Does the wagie want me to clean the dust... With my tounge ;)
>>
File: 1433275297378.jpg (33KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
1433275297378.jpg
33KB, 275x295px
>>26295269
You obviously haven't used that thing for weeks.
You can stop lying now and look for a job.
>>
>>26295300
I haven't :( but that's because I was taking a break :p I'm a neet you can't expect me to commit to only one thing :( that's what slaves do :p
>>
>>26295300
Also I can't look for a job :( I'm just too gay :)
>>
>>26295087
With you? I don't think so nonfam
>>
>>26295353
Well that was just rude :(
I. Sure your gay stories aren't that arousing at all :p
>>
>>26295409
You're rude all the time tho
And I haven't written a gay story in years, I was more into that when I was a teenager
Might start up again though now that you mention it...
>>
>>26295046
I've completely deteriorated into something that is barely even human. I don't do anything that requires me to think. I just lie in bed all day on the computer. I want to die but don't have the motivation to eat let alone kill myself.
>>
>>26295438
It's all in your head m8
Your mind just thinks it's deteriorated so it acts that way
But really it's all still up there in your noggin
You just have to UNLEASH THE POWER

Good luck doing that when you've already realized that everything in this life is inherently pointless tho lel
>>
>>26295433
Yeah but you are never rude to the number one :( that's the most important rule :p
I'm sure you were a grade a faggot as a teenager :) what happened :(
>>
>>26295438
You just need to start by taking baby steps :)
For example I just cut out bread from my diet :p
I'm sure if you cut bread from your diet you will feel alright too :)
>>
File: 1454747274213.jpg (90KB, 612x499px) Image search: [Google]
1454747274213.jpg
90KB, 612x499px
Played a VN called Teaching Feeling a bit, now I want to kill myself.
>>
>>26295467
Hey I'm still a grade A faggot
I'm just not as creative and I don't do much with it these days...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.