[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does it feel like when a girl loves you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1409835427623.jpg (366KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1409835427623.jpg
366KB, 1600x1200px
what does it feel like when a girl loves you?
>>
its like someone is hugging your soul
>>
To this day scientists are still baffled by the concept. 'Fraid no one will know the answer for years to come.
>>
Its good. You have someone to help you out with stuff, kinda like a person on your side in life, they often do nice surprises for you, they have sex with you a lot and are pretty passionate and submissive, you get nice messages throughout the day reminding you that they love you

its kinda a warm fuzzy feeling, like being cozy and content, knowing everything is perfect
>>
It makes living worthwhile. Your ambitions can change or fade, your living standards can drop, your health might begin to fail, but knowing there is someone who loves you is like being thrown a life ring when you're struggling to keep afloat in troubled water. My girlfriend has lived a fairly comfortable, sheltered and studious life. She knows I've suffered a lot with my family and with my introversion and so on, but she appreciates my willingness to treat her as more than just a cute fragile girl and in turn she provides for me the caring and tenderness I have gone without. We're good friends as well as lovers, and we make sure via small gestures (kissing in passing, spontaneous intercourse, gifts without occasion) that our love is mutual and consistent. I look back on how I was just three months ago and it feels like a different era of my life. I thought I would never experience love and my pessimistic view of life and defensiveness was so illogical in retrospect. I realize love doesn't last forever all the time, and that one day one of us may lost interest in the other, but to have someone you respect and long for express their excitement at the fact you exist is so beautiful. She makes my life beautiful.
>>
Why is it so hard for you guys to get a girlfriend? Just get one on your attractiveness level. Obviously stacie wants a chad
>>
>>26294841
I had a girlfriend, then I met her family and I overheard them joking about how short I was and expressing surprise that I was her type. Soon afterwards she acted distant with me and "we" decided to leave her hometown a few days earlier than planned. We broke up when we got back to the city.
>>
File: pepecry1.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
pepecry1.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>26294835
stop it man, i cant handle all these tfwnogf anymore

but yeah. this is really it. if someone truly loves you, it's like having a lifeline to keep you safe no matter how far you fall.
>>
>>26294835
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
WHY THE FUCK DID I GET BORN LIKE THIS
>>
File: 1451894118747.jpg (11KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1451894118747.jpg
11KB, 250x247px
>>26294835
DELETE THIS
BLOX
>>
>>26294886
I couldn't handle it either. I was so convinced that I had nothing to offer to any girl, especially considering the girl I'm dating now has achieved a lot academically and has her own thing going on outside of work. It really has changed my life, though I'm trying to be as rational and level-headed as I can. I'm actually about to leave my flat to go meet her. We're going to take a walk together along the river in my city and then go back to her place (my apartment is shit-tier) since she wants to cook me something.
>>
File: 213213214.png (133KB, 303x258px) Image search: [Google]
213213214.png
133KB, 303x258px
>>26294886
>>26294924

>Believing this pasta
Come on now. Anyone in a relationship is genuinely unhappy, they just don't show it.
>>
Females do not feel the emotion men call "love".

Females feeling genuine love exists only in fiction.
>>
>>26294959
i hope it goes good for you, as it did for me. she sounds like a genuinely caring person from how you speak of her. 3 months huh? i'm happy for you man. we made it 7 years, and even at the end of 7 years we talked for hours every day and she'd look at me with the care in her eyes like she did in our first year. she got hit by a drunk driver and didn't make it. it's been a few years but i think a part of me died with her that week. so yea, tfwnogf indeed
>>
Feels like everything in life is going to be ok. All your pain and struggles no longer matter and you feel like you're at the top of a mountain. Then she tells you "it's not you, it's her" and kicks you off the peak. You fall to the ground and it feels like every piece of your soul is shattered. The initial impact completely cripples you. You struggle to function doing even normal every day things. You try to pick up the pieces for months or even years later. It's been 6 months and I finally feel liek I'm whole again. I can say now that I'm a stronger person because of it, but god damn if I didn't wish I would have been better off not having loved at all for the first few months.
>>
>>26294976
but my mom loves me
>>
>women
>capable of love

Yeah, that'll be the day

>Implying this is not an original post
>>
>>26295048
I was only kidding man, though I'm glad you had that experience. There is no girl in my life.
>>26294835 and >>26294959 are both inventions. Last time I had a girlfriend was in 2003 when I was 12 years old.
>>
File: k.jpg (82KB, 960x829px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
82KB, 960x829px
>>26294835
Tl:dr
>we have sex text each other and you have someone to bitch about your life

dont see a point desu
youre all just romanticizing it
unless you want some offspring
>>
>>26294728
>>26294835
>"it makes living worthwhile."
Is the tl:dr version but its something all in its own universe really.

The best things about it arnt like the movies where your on some mountain or ship or lavish exotic place watching sunsets and shit. Its when you wake up in the middle lf the night and go pee and come back and get in bed and she nustles back into you and pulls your arm back around her and tightens around you, or when you find a original love poem with your favorite jar of candy on the counter, or the little quirks you notice but she really doesnt and you sit back and smile about it. Or walking through a park and you look down (assuming your taller than her) and see her looking right at you and the smile she has and the look of pure happiness and fulfillment in her eyes,or feeling raw passion and love during sex and how beautiful it is to hear her say how proud she is to one day bare our child and take your last name,but dont be like me lads and let it go, coming from that to nothing is a unrelenting pain that nobody should ever feel, take care m8s hope you all get to feel this but with none of the pain.
>>
>>26294746
So it almost feels like being alone, except being alone feels like being hugged by barbed wires.
>>
>>26294841
>what is hypergamy?
>>
It feels absolutely divine, speaking out of experience. Unfortunately, females of flesh and blood are not capable of genuine love. Before you call me out for being a contradicting idiot who fools himself, know that I'm a delusional man, a tulpamancer. She's essentially me so I love and am loved, basically twice.
>>
>>>>26294835
Anon:(... How does it feel when a guy loves you :( please tell me :( I need to know :(
>>
File: 1454334966245.png (619KB, 645x493px) Image search: [Google]
1454334966245.png
619KB, 645x493px
>>26294728
Like a bag of salty milked spider web material
>>
>>26294728
it validates your existence
>>
It's the literal best.

Think of it this way: you can actually play Hentai games without guilt, because you know that you're gonna be getting that same shit tonight.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.