[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two fucking years of Accutane. Two fucking years. And two months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

Two fucking years of Accutane.

Two fucking years.

And two months after i stopped the treatment the zits are coming back in full force. Scalp, forehead, around the mouth, you fucking name it.

At 25 fucking years old.

25. Not 16-18 or anything, no, fucking 25 years old. The kind of age where you need to be somewhat efficient in the workplace and in society general. And i'm riddled with zits like a teenager.

Just fucking kill me already. There's no escape.
>>
>>26292833
sucks 2 b u
>>
must be agony. my forehead is never without zits but i'm not putting in any effort to try and get rid of them, so i cant really feel your pain. get back on accutane if it works for you man
>>
Fuck Accutane. It helped with my face but I think if fucked my memory up.
>>
>>26292833
do you know what zits are btw? they don't just magically appear. clean your face and you're fine. there's no escape from being retarded? then take accutane wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>26292833
>he doesnt realise this is what testosterone does to you
>>
>>26292863
You fucking tell me. I clearly noticed a drop in my capacity to memorize shit. I'm sure this shit fucked with my brain on many levels.

Plus the side-effects were hell. Tired all the time, pain everywhere (try doing cardio under Accutane, see how your legs like it) etc etc.

All of that for a very minor gain since everything is now coming back.

>get back on accutane if it works for you man

By that logic i will keep taking Accutane for the next ten years and fuck my livers, my brain, and the rest of my shit in the process. I can't. I'm just fucked either way.

Fuck this gay shit. The next dude around me that spout "lol y don't u socialize more ??????" will get a fist to the fucking face.
>>
>>26292893
>LE CLEAN YOUR FACE MAYMAY
>LE ACNE IS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT CLEAN MAYMAY

I wish i could punch your faggot face through internet. Nice job you baited me. Epic. 10/10. Thumbs up. Upvoted.
>>
>>26292942
>he thinks zits are a mystical curse that defy all understanding of physics and microbiology/dermatology in a world where he can shitpost to strangers at the speed of light anywhere in the world.
>>
>>26292833
yep me too. I had firt 40mg/day for 6 months and then again a treatment which did nothing.

I am 30 and still have zits
>>
i thought accutane was only a 5-6 month process
>>
You should have asked your doctor how bodies react to this drug.
You see, when you take a chemical like this that blocks your body from producing testosterone, your body gets used to that chemical being there. When that chemical is no longer there it begins a process of adjusting to it. In this case, that means your body is working on trying to produce it's correct testosterone levels now but is not able to.
Your body will have to adjust to not having a chemical influencing it's production of testosterone levels. This was inevitable. It doesn't happen to everyone who uses the drug, it happens to people who produce excess testosterone (which are people who benefit from the drug and therefor the most likely to use it for extended periods of time).
2 years is a long time. It will take your body several months to adjust.
>>
I used to have b d acne actually, what I found works is a change in your diet.

Drink a lot of water to clear out your pours.

Stop eating shitty greasy food and sweet stuff this is whats putting this shit in your system

Don't wash your face all the time it doesnt really help, but do wash obviously like once a day or whatever because being dirty is a problem.

Also put something on your pillow like a towel and change it often because your greasy face shit comes from the pillow you sleep on over night
>>
>>26293021
>he thinks ACNE is somewhat related to personal hygiene and not directly tied to genetics and minor impact from external factors such as stress and alimentation like any dermatologist would tell you from the get-go

1. Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger
2. Educate yourself
3. Never post again
4. Le epic trolled XD
>>
>>26293162
Again, not trying to be rude or anything but i went through two years of Accutane hell, and around 6-7 years of acne, so i'm sure you're able to understand that i know these "tips" better than i know my own name.

All of these have a very marginal impact on the apparition of new zits. A very, very marginal impact.
>>
>>26293168
>muh genetics
>i don't believe in physics or personal hygiene
so what genes do you have? you're fucking hopeless. enjoy the "educated" acne that you think makes you so special.
>>
>>26293086
Usually. But some people (like me) pass years and years under the drug. I've heard someone that was under Accutane for 10 years. Usually it's very low dosages though, like 5mg two times a week, but still, the side effects are massive after so long.
>>
>>26293232
I just wish you could spout your 12 years old nigger nonsense in front of a dermatology class, so your stupid faggot nigger ass would get mocked in public. Rightfully so.
>>
>mfw people respond to basic advice about acne like they respond to basic advice about losing weight
if "nothing works" for you then stop whining about it. let the people who actually figured out the tiny ass change in lifestyle that treats this retardedly simple problem have their word and maybe move on with your life.
>>
>>26293270
>a public classroom
>not a board
i could say that skin isn't a real part of the body in any university and people would buy it.

as for your edgy teenager shit with no argument, take a hike pal. you sound like every single idiot who doesn't want to work for what they want. in this case something as dumb as fewer zits.
>>
>>26293277
>mfw people respond to broscience shit tier advices debunked since more than 30 years ago like they respond to broscience shit tier advices debunked since more than 30 years ago

Wow what a fucking surprise. Your advices are fucking shit, get over it. No amount of personal hygiene, water intake or pillowcase change ever, EVER fixed a Nodulocystic Acne.

Never.
e
v
e
r

That's why people call out your advices. Because they smells like shit.
>>
>>26293309
>edgy

Confirmed for a nigger. I was absolutely convinced of it since the get-go by the way you typed.

>who doesn't want to work for what they want
>absolute pristine personal hygiene, work out four times a week, drink 3L of water a day, eat better than you will ever eat, dropped the dairy products, meat, and anything industrial whatsoever, even tried to drop the gluten for a while, change pillowcase every single fucking day, took the risk to fuck my health up by taking Accutane as a last resort
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>who doesn't want to work for what they want

Shut.
The.
Fuck.
Up.
Coon.
>>
>>26293311
>broscience
>thinking "muh genetics" isn't the biggest broscience shit on the internet
>mentions a severe disease that is still recognized as largely associated with lifestyle

if you think taking care of your skin has zero effect on it, then why would taking a drug help? anyway, there are drugs too for the lazy and unwilling. so fuck off retard.
>>
I'm currently doing a regimen for 6mo, but there's no way I'd go on it if it didn't work. If it doesn't work I just accept that I'm fucked.
>>
>>26293367
you sound like those lardasses who say they only eat a leaf of lettuce and still gain weight. keep being a greasy kid i guess why would that matter to me? zits aren't a big deal.
>>
>>26293388
>hahaha ad hominem hahaha you sound like hahaha i got blown the fuck out and proved wrong with my shit broscience four times now but i'm still going hahahaha

Epic ;^)

>>26293370
>lazy and unwilling

Why do you stupid motherfuckers keep resorting to that argument ? See

>>26293367

I probably did more than 99% of the population confronted to that situation. And probably more than your bitch ass if you had to be confronted to this situation. Acne is deeply tied to genetics, any dermatologist would tell you so, (and then i'm implying that you ever had to move your faggot ass to see one, and not acquire your pro acne knowledge for whatever shitty ass broscience website).
>>
Stop arguing over the causes you retards.

It's a mix of genetics and lifestyle (lifestyle meaning diet but more importantly stress)

https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/acne-and-rosacea/adult-acne
>>
as someone who had acne trough my early 20s
i agree with op
had a good diet,showered daily,changed shirts and pillow cases daily and it didnt do shit
eventually doc gave me some antibiotic that kinda worked and after i stopped using it they went away almost completely
still have those blackheads on my nose but i dont really care desu
>>
>>26293446
It's not a mix of anything. It's clogging and infection of pores/follicles which aren't normally clogged. We have a rough idea of how muh genetics and stress correspond to how often they get clogged and how severely they get infected (which is more about diet desu senpai), but these aren't the causes nor are they the important things to look at. You don't get a full genetic screening when you see a doctor for shitty skin. Acne is not a genetic disorder. Stress levels being low help with everything related to health idk what value mentioning it has.
>>
it's pretty common knowledge that accutane helps while you're taking it, but it will come back even worse when you stop. you should've known that going in

and I'm not going to tag all the shit flinging replies, but how you care for your skin is vital when dealing with acne. it is just one factor, but an extremely important one

go buy yourself a scrubbing facial cleanser with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide in it, a clarisonic facial scrubber, some nice light unscented lotion, a mild cleanser, and glycolic acid (any strength you like, it's going to be diluted anyway)

at night use the clarisonic with the scrubbing cleanser, and after that use cotton balls/pads to apply the diluted glycolic acid to your face. exfoliation is the name of the game. it'll hurt like hell, but it does great things for your skin. after a few minutes rinse it all off, then pat your skin dry and use that lotion and head to bed

in the morning, use the light cleanser with the clarisonic and a small amount of the lotion after.

the way you dilute the glycolic is putting a bit in a small bottle then filling the rest with water, I use the 60% strength so I use about two tablespoons of acid to 3/4th cup of water. it can be different if you want it stronger/weaker or use a different % strength of acid

other things you can do is change your pillow case and clean up your diet. meat and dairy is shit for your skin, as well as fatty sweets. no more fatty or red meat. drink a lot of water and exercise more.

and ask your derm about other medications to use as well, an antibiotic helped my skin issues
>>
>>26293446
This is true for almost every non-communicable disease. Diet and lifestyle. Eat mostly plants (or only plants), don't eat processed or refined "food", get some exercise, and reduce your stress. Your body and mind will thank you, and you will live a long, healthy life.
>>
>>26293518
No, it's not purely that.

Read the link at least, it's from a dermatological university.

It's a mix of stress, hormone levels (influenced by diet and genetics and stress), and family history
>>
>>26293442
>only 99%
I only eat a bagel every day and i gain weight WTF!
>>
>>26293461
I don't know what your nose looks like, but what most people mistake for blackheads are actually sebaceous filaments, and they're supposed to be there. They keep your skin from being dry and shitty.
>>
>arguing that muh genetics is 99% the reason you get acne so you're always fucked and can't get better

what else to except from a board build on self-pitty and self-victimization. pathetic
>>
>>26293554
looooool epic XD, fucking rekt my man upvoted dis shit

>>26293535
i don't see how putting that monumental amount of chemical shit on your face (in fact, most derms told me that less is more) would improve the situation one fucking bit but why not
>>
>>26292833

Just relax and be yourself, acne is caused by stress. I never have stress and my skin's always great, so you can too. No excuses.
>>
>>26293545
purely what? what are you even saying? the link is just telling you that certain people are more likely to have acne, not what acne actually is. i could just as easily say "dirty people have acne, research suggests" and it would be just as meaningful. there are ways to keep your pores clean even if your great grandmother had a few zits. the "mix" of easy to digest bullshit you're talking about at best can only make dealing with acne harder or easier. which nobody in the scientific world has a real quantifiable grasp over. if it was as simple as muh genetics then killing that protein would be the priority, not telling you to live healthier while maybe blocking certain hormones.
>>
>>26293585
>multiple posts in the thread proving that all the classic broscience have little to no impact on cystic acne on the long term
>decide to willingly ignore it and spout his little sanctimonious sentence to feel better about himself on his way out

A grand classic. You belong on Facebook.
>>
>>26293652
you belong on tumblr. your genetics demand it.

>argues himself that stress is a factor
>stresses out over his misunderstanding of how bacteria grow and how the body deals with infections
>>
>>26292833
Accutane is a drug. Use accutane, and when you stop, the zits will just come back.

You should've just waited till they went away before.
>>
>>26293678
>the reason you have acne is because you stress ;^)
>know a shitload of people extremely stressed, some aren't even working anymore because of a burnout
>their skin is newborn-babby-ass tier clean
>I-IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENETICS

>>>>>>>>>>/facebook/
>>
>>26293649
Calm down and think.
You said it has nothing to do with genetics and is not a genetic disorder and then listed the actual symptom of acne as the cause.

The link I listed is the actual causes they have determined to get acne, which includes genetics. It clearly mentions genetics and even mentions this specifically

>Findings from research studies suggest that some people may have a genetic predisposition for acne. People who have this predisposition seem more likely to get adult acne.

Please read the links I post as sources before you start making claims. It clearly refuted your point that genetics have nothing to do with acne.
>>
>>26293730

I can feel the stress radiating out of your post, anon. You're literally giving yourself more acne RIGHT NOW by being this stressed out. Just calm down.
>>
>>26292893
Fucking retard pleb.
>>
>>26293620
because you are both chemically and physically exfoliating your skin, which is one of the biggest things you can do to help your acne. higher turnover rate of cells, less gunk can stay in your pores

and part of it is that they want you to get tazorac, which is extremely expensive and you can only get by perscription, when it literally does the exact same thing as the glycolic acid which is way cheaper in comparison. they won't make money from your insurance basically.

and don't lie to yourself, that's definitely the culture here. saying genetics is the only factor is a robot's way of saying "wahhhhh the world is so unfair pitty me now wah I hate Chad"
>>
Here are a few factors which will improve the condition of your face.

Magnesium, sulfur, iodine, e, d (10,000)

Bentonite Clay Mask

'Black' Hemp soap with gentle exfoliant

Urine Therapy

1 gallon of distilled water a day

plant based diet and 'juicing'

no sugar and no fap
>>
File: aDdDHdo.png (15KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
aDdDHdo.png
15KB, 447x378px
>>26293752
woooow ure right thx my man ;^>) upvoted for the wiiin !
>>
>>26292833
Probably your diet. You eat chips, fries, dairy, and grains?
>>
>>26293136
>>26293232
You are actually a moron, do you not think people with acne spend vast amounts of money on face washes and personal hygiene shit? Who the fuck do you think they are made for you moron? People with acne are cleaner than anyone you would find with clear skin as they are constantly washing to try and get rid of thier acne, which irritates it even more and ends up making it worse.

Fucking cretin, kill yourself.
>>
>>26293734
are you even reading?
1. genetics and stress (and how you live) are a "mix" that affect everything in your body
2. saying this mix "causes" acne is either not meaningful at all, or simply incorrect depending on context
3. people do not recognize a zit as a genetic disorder
4. you posted one link, not links, and it's a basic interpretation of correlations, not at all relevant to why people get acne
5. saying "oh well muh genetics" is not an excuse to argue that basic changes in lifestyle couldn't possibly help anyone, especially when the same science you support suggests it does help

It might not be worth it to some people because their body really is garbage. but that doesn't mean its impossible to keep pores open/clean or inflammation minimal
>>
>>26293803
well when you tried virtually anything and still get the fucking thing, yes, i think we can rightfully consider that genetics are playing a very considerable role

and that whole "the world is unfair" shit is pure bullshit and you're the one spouting it, if anything people suffering from bad and persistant acne worked their asses off to try to get rid of it, if anything they perfectly deserved the right to be mad as fuck
>>
>>26293842
the genetics make you predispositioned to acne, does not mean you can never get rid of it if you try though. geez
>>
>>26293683
Well thats bs, its all about the dosage. Take a small dose and it will come back, have a larger one and it won't. Thats how it worked for me and couple of others i know. Only large doses of accutane do the job for the longterm.
>>
>>26293842
>hmm i have these inconsequential blemishes on my face
>should i change any significant part of my life, or just take a magical pill that fixes everything??

The adults i see with acne are usually the greasiest and the least active about them. you're acting like everyone else with acne actually gives a shit.

i'm not saying that it's the same for everyone, but it's not as simple as muh genetics and lets pop some pillz
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (11KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
11KB, 243x207px
>>26292833

You think that's bad, OP? After I stopped taking accutane not only did my acne come back worse than before, but I also started shitting blood. Came to find out inflammatory bowel disease is a known side effect of accutane and now I'll never be able to shit like a normal person again.
>>
>>26293867
>Stop arguing over the causes you retards.
>It's a mix of genetics and lifestyle
OK, let's start over. The above quote is what I originally said.
You responded with:
>It's not a mix of anything. It's clogging and infection of pores/follicles which aren't normally clogged. We have a rough idea of how muh genetics and stress correspond to how often they get clogged and how severely they get infected (which is more about diet desu senpai),

The clogged pores are the symptom of acne, not the cause of it. This is why I linked you to a site that talks about the causes and not the symptoms.
>1. genetics and stress (and how you live) are a "mix" that affect everything in your body
This is true, which is why I mentioned it.

>2. saying this mix "causes" acne is either not meaningful at all, or simply incorrect depending on context
This is incorrect and I'll post the links why at the end of this post.

>3. people do not recognize a zit as a genetic disorder
You're right. They consider it a symptom of something that can be cause by a genetic disorder.

4. you posted one link, not links, and it's a basic interpretation of correlations, not at all relevant to why people get acne
Fine, have some more at the end of this post. You have not posted any links backing up your claims.

>5. saying "oh well muh genetics" is not an excuse to argue that basic changes in lifestyle couldn't possibly help anyone, especially when the same science you support suggests it does help
No, this is not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying it can be caused by genetics. I am not saying you cannot manage the symptoms of it by washing or changing your diet. Also related is this from the post above yours:
>You are actually a moron, do you not think people with acne spend vast amounts of money on face washes and personal hygiene shit?
Its to treat the symptoms currently present of acne and to try to prevent the buildup of the chemicals in their pores that may be caused in part by genetics.(1/2)
>>
>>26292833
Don't fall for the accutane meme

The side effects can include suicidal thoughts senpai
>>
>>26293926
Genetics are not 100% to blame, but they are certainly a large factor in it. If either of your parents had severe acne you are more predisposed to getting it yourself.

Western diet also plays a big part of course, but that cannot be entirely blamed as if that were the case every fat fuck you see would have severe acne, when most I see don't.

Acne is horrific for those who have it either way.
>>
At least the cystic acne hurts less than my soul.
>>
>>26293967
>clogged pores are a symptom of acne, not the cause of it

epic
>>
>>26293995

Eating lots of food is a symptom of obesity, not the cause of it.
>>
>>26293976
No, it is the acne that causes people to feel depressed not the accutane. All the cases of those getting depression are ones where the Accutane didn't work, so of course they felt shit.
>>
>>26294005
u serious lad?
>>
>>26293978
>not 100%
that's all i'm fucking arguing. the tiny gene variation you have doesn't exclude you from being able to keep your pores open, it just might make it harder especially when you live under certain conditions. it's just absurd that people with the problem taking it "seriously" don't even know what it is.
>>
File: accutant.png (78KB, 799x692px) Image search: [Google]
accutant.png
78KB, 799x692px
>>26294008
no it really is a side effect

so is brain swelling
>>
>>26294005
muh genetics caused me to cut off my legs actshually. the chainsaw was just a symptom
>>
>>26293949
Damn son, please know that you have my compassion it nothing else.

>>26293976
>The side effects can include suicidal thoughts senpai

No shit, i had them, but they manifested with the desire to kill everyone else including myself. I thought i was going insane for three months straight before stopping taking the drug.

I just think this thread shows how /r9k/ is shit nowadays. There's such a monumental amount of normies. That's why you see so much answers about broscience. Because they refuse to accept the fact that they're lucky, that some people out there have it ten times harder than them without having a choice on the matter. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1.png (33KB, 1018x482px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
33KB, 1018x482px
>>26293967
Had to put the links in a picture because some had non ASCII text
>>
>>26293995
Yes. The reason the pores are clogged is the problem. It can be influenced by genetics, stress and other things as I provided links for here:
>>26294059

The visible surface effects acne has on your skin is a symptom of acne. The reason the pore is clogged in the first place is entirely different.

Fuck, just read the wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgaris
>genetics is thought to be the cause in 80% of cases

>Signs and symptoms
>Typical features of acne include seborrhea (increased oil secretion), microcomedones, comedones, papules, pustules, nodules (large papules), and in many cases scarring.[21][22] The appearance of acne varies with skin color. It may result in psychological and social problems.

You should not have this much trouble comprehending the symptom of a problem and the cause of it.
>>
File: that's_questions.jpg (60KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
that's_questions.jpg
60KB, 640x560px
Does anybody here use petroleum jelly/vaselina alba instead of a moisturizer? It's supposedly non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores), pretty cheap and available in every pharmacy even here in Slavland.
>>
>>26294142
>non-comedogenic
This is actually a marketing term and not a scientific term.

Those things will still clog your pores to some extent. Because jelly and vaseline has a lot higher water content and less overall chemicals in it it won't block pores nearly as much as moisturizer.
>>
>be me at age 22-23
>horrible acne all my life
>prescribed accutane for 9-12 months

It started working right away for me, I did feel like I had less energy all the time but I was really happy. I sometimes only took half the dosage because of how it made me feel.

>drink insane amounts of water, don't drink alcohol (maybe one or two drinks but that's it)
>moisturize 2-3 times a day

I had struggled with acne since I was 13 and it was finally gone, all of it. Women started to look at me seriously, I started doing better in all facets of life, losing weight, gaining muscle, good grades.

I still get an occasional zit but they go away IF I DONT TOUCH MY FACE ALL THE TIME, WASH PROPERLY, WORK OUT, CLEAN MY SHEETS REGULARLY
>>
>>26294118
>80% of people with acne also had family members with acne
>this means 80% of cases of acne are caused by genetics
>acne is just a symptom of acne
>the real cause is muh genetics, what's bacteria or a p-p-pore?

Your first post was much more coherent than this shit. You do realize that people argue muh genetics regarding every single problem they ever have? This isn't meaningful. Saying genetics is the cause is like saying the energy from the sun is the cause. Why are so few people arguing against doing anything about their faces with how old the sun is?
>>
>>26293518
>Acne is not a genetic disorder
hahahahahaahaha

you have no idea how science works
>>
>>26294239
Also, I was aware of all the symptoms so I started taking it during the LEAST stressful part of the year (summer) and I purposefully took the easiest classes I could because stress is a factor.
>>
>>26293949
are you a neet now ?
>>
>>26294245
Yeah, my posts must be incoherent when you ignore 95% of it.
I posted clear evidence in scientific journals of it being genetic and I covered pores.

You have literally no evidence to back up your side. If what you're saying is true you should be able to find a scientific journal that says so.
>>
>>26294142
in the Uk, we use hydromol
>>
File: no idea.jpg (123KB, 625x793px) Image search: [Google]
no idea.jpg
123KB, 625x793px
>>26294267
that would really be embarrassing for me. don't tell my boss.
>>
>>26294301
do you have evidence for me ignoring 95% of your posts?

i'm not arguing that genetics aren't a factor in it's prevalence. i'm saying your semantics arguments are misguided and ultimately have no value. what do you even think i need a scientific journal for? my entire basis for shitting on you is that the data isn't there yet to say "muh genetics" and being able to treat your body like trash thinking there are no consequences. if someone is living relatively healthy and still having problems, that doesn't make him an expert on hygiene or acne or how genes work, it just means he needs to look at what could be clogging his shit still.
>>
>>26293827
just by seeing your responses Im sure you deserve all you have, pizzaface
>>
>>26293842

>constantly cleaning your face

And that's why their face is a fucking nightmare. Scrubbing it raw with extremely drying shitty soaps is hell on the skin.

A gentle cleaning once in the morning and once before bed, using MOISTURIZER after each cleaning, and HYDRATION are fucking essential. And I'm talking about drinking plenty of WATER, not fucking Diet Coke.
>>
>>26294413
>do you have evidence for me ignoring 95% of your posts?
Yes, by you mocking me about pores. Something I covered clearly. For ignoring the scientific journals I posted showing how genetics and stress are a major factor in the development of the clogged pores.

>what do you even think i need a scientific journal for? my entire basis for shitting on you is that the data isn't there yet to say "muh genetics

Do you even see the problem with these two consecutive statements? I'm posting some of thousands of articles that have data that clearly shows it is genetics in most cases and you're ignoring it and continuing to say there's not enough data for it.

>and being able to treat your body like trash thinking there are no consequences.
This just goes back to more proof of you ignoring my posts as I said in one of my posts that you can treat the symptoms of acne by by washing.
At no point did I say that there is no consequence for treating your body like trash.
>>
>>26292833
It helped for me. I didn't have any noticable side effects other than really really dry skin and lips and my eyes puffed up for a few days. I took accutane for 5-6 months and by the end my face was clear. Haven't had any problems since then
Sux 2 b u OP
Also
>try doing cardio under Accutane
Fuck off normie
>>
>>26294530
>>try doing cardio under Accutane

Fat asses can't be robots
>>
>>26294526
>At no point did I say that there is no consequence for treating your body like trash.

But you said genetics causes acne. your article said nothing about being a dirty fucking idiot who eats greasy foods all day in a warm incubator of a room. you article just said that acne comes from family members and stress.

It's just really odd that muh genetics only seem to work properly when i wash my face, scrub the dead skin away, and eat/sleep regularly without certain types of foods that i know give me acne.

kind of ironic you talk about ignoring someone when you still have no clue what my argument is.
>>
>>26294530
Thanks for the blog posting anon. Nobody gives a shit though, fat ass.
>>
>>26294599
>But you said genetics causes acne. your article said nothing about being a dirty fucking idiot who eats greasy foods all day in a warm incubator of a room. you article just said that acne comes from family members and stress.
Which article? I posted 3 about stress and 4 about genetic causes.
And yes, I said genetics and stress caused it so I posted articles about those.

>It's just really odd that muh genetics only seem to work properly when i wash my face, scrub the dead skin away, and eat/sleep regularly without certain types of foods that i know give me acne.
Once again, you're ignoring that the acne that shows up on your face from clogged pores is a symptom. A symptom I said long ago that is possible to alleviate through diet and washing, but in many cases the reason it is there (or as bad as it is) is because of genetics.

You completely ignore what I say when you try to formulate your posts.

And yes, I do know your argument. Like you said in response to my very first post in this thread:

>It's not a mix of anything. It's clogging and infection of pores/follicles which aren't normally clogged. We have a rough idea of how muh genetics and stress correspond to how often they get clogged and how severely they get infected (which is more about diet desu senpai), but these aren't the causes nor are they the important things to look at.
You were saying that genetics and stress are not important factors. I've provided more than enough evidence directly related to your claim proving there are genetic factors influencing why they're there and how often they're there (which you said is not important to look at) while you have provided none.

You keep dodging any attempt to post any evidence backing up your claim while ignoring mine and then feigning reading one when called out on it.

You've been arguing against legitimate scientific studies with nothing to back you up. Post something backing up your claim.
>>
File: 1342268114639.jpg (63KB, 380x247px) Image search: [Google]
1342268114639.jpg
63KB, 380x247px
>>26292833
OP don't feel bad.

I'm 28 and still have bad acne like I was 13. I take Minocycline for 4 years and it still hasn't gone away.

Minocycline isn't as bad as accuante, but it's pretty fucking shitty seeing how it can make you lactose intolerant, you get skin cancer easily because of sensitivity to the sun, you have you whole fucking eating cycle fucked up. Also it's fucking expensive antibiotic.
>>
>>26293162
Goodman retarded ass broscience.
>>
one i became truly black pilled i noticed i stopped getting pimples like i used to. the day came and i finially came to a full realization and acceptance.
>>
>>26294826

Minocycline is utter shit. Useless at worst, placebo at best.
>>
I've had acne since I was like twelve and now I'm twenty two. Ten years of acne. Usually only around my mouth/jaw although sometimes I'll get it elsewhere.

Did everything suggested by everyone as well as accutane twice. Still really bad skin.

The doctors all say it's due to high testosterone levels. Not even memeing. The only thing that helps is lowering them. I'm thinking about maybe going on spironolactone but buying it myself online? I've asked one doctor who denied me it and I'm too scared to ask any more.

Really hate this and just want clear skin. But after ten years I feel like my skin is totally fucked as is. Even if it clears up I'm still going to have these shitty scars.
>>
File: justwashurfacebro.png (207KB, 774x735px) Image search: [Google]
justwashurfacebro.png
207KB, 774x735px
Accutane almost entirely cleared up my cystic acne.

I'll still get cysts on my lower jaw, cheek, or neck every once in a while, but that's preferable to having a new pustule pop up every week.

In spite of that progress, I'm still a miserable little shit that has scars that make me look like an old man and inflammation that makes me look like a drunk.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.