[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies spew shit about there being someone for everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image_14.jpg (107KB, 541x530px) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
107KB, 541x530px
Why do normies spew shit about there being someone for everyone when we exist?
Why does nobody acknowledge those who die alone?
Why do people firmly believe nothing is impossible while a cripple can't become a firefighter or cop?
>>
>>26292809
Because they marginally feel guilt. Obviously not enough to actually make anyone else's life better
>>
>Why do people firmly believe in a god that doesn't do them any favors even though they follow all the rules
coz they're assholes who want to believe in something better and not look at the shit that society is
>>
>>26292809
>Normies
There's where your problem starts.
>>
>>26292809
Statistically, there is someone for everyone, it just involves pairing algorithms and a willingness on the part of all parties to have very low standards.

Those who die alone usually do so because they drove people away and avoided forming new bonds. People can choose to not be unloveable assholes.

It's naive to believe nothing is impossible, but technological advances are making being crippled less of an issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w
>>
what the fuck are you talking about, there are very few people who actually end up dying alone

honestly it really makes me mad that even the most pathetic, unattractive and stupid members of society get to pass on their genes generation after generation. Fucking blows my mind why they aren't euthanized or sterilized or something. Would be great for the species, and we have an overpopulation problem anyways. I think best solution is to sterilize them and put them in forced labour camps
>>
Because anyone can literally find a mate. Finding a partner isn't impossible for anyone. Willing to give advice to those who wont make excuses and actually will take it on board
>>
>>26294867
I'm incapable of feeling love.
>>
>>26294837
Hey, if all the smart people have children together, then the morons will be a separate species, at least.
>>
>>26293126
Wtf are you even talking about man?
>>
Because like robots, they were raised in an idealistic, disney-esque childhood, but unlike robots, they're normies and haven't had that illusion shattered yet, so they think the world is still this bright happy place where everyone lives happily after.
>>
File: 1453331732824.jpg (188KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453331732824.jpg
188KB, 898x600px
>>26292809
They don't even know we exist.
In their minds the only people that exist are their fellow normalfags.
Make no mistake fellow robots, society sees us as the lower caste.
The only way to ascension is trough violent retribution.
>>
Because they don't want to make you feel bad.

Would you rather hear that no one wants to be with you for the litany of reasons you're forever alone.

They do it to preserve themselves from feeling guilty for telling the truth, that they would rather fuck someone better than you.

>There's somebody out there for everyone
>You're a great guy, but you're just not my kind of guy
Is just part of the communal vocabulary, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.