[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there not a building where anyone can go and they put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1453940335821.jpg (36KB, 450x528px) Image search: [Google]
1453940335821.jpg
36KB, 450x528px
Why is there not a building where anyone can go and they put you to sleep and inject you and you die in your sleep.

There are many reasons people may want to end their lives and it should be their choise.

And the only person who decides if you have grounds to kill yourself, is yourself.
>>
>>26292770
assisted suicide?
>>
File: 1452898125998.jpg (67KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1452898125998.jpg
67KB, 500x521px
>>26292787
Yes. But I am from England and scucide is illigal here. Plus doctors and people would try to convince me not to do it simply because they would feel I wouldn't have grounds to killmyself. But I didn't ask to be born and I also should be the only person who has a say on if I live or die. I would killmyself but I fear the pain or fucking it up.
>>
Seriously, I don't see how anyone could mount a reasonable argument against euthanasia. The only way you can justify it is by assuming that it's alright for you to tell someone what to do with their lives.
>>
>>26292770
They need to have a system where you call in every day for a week confirming that you are not just feeling bad in that one moment, after a week with no change, they should help you.
>>
>>26292770
> There are many reasons people may want to end their lives and it should be their choise.

I'm all for the right to die but I feel like you need to be mentally competent enough to spell "choice" before you're allowed to use it.
>>
File: 1448335895374.png (233KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448335895374.png
233KB, 640x480px
To have access to nice comfy assisted suicide facilities with drugs and stuff several mental health checks with state appointed doctors must first be cleared, along with several instructional classes and counseling from a minimum of 6-18 months.
>>
A healthy society can't promote human destructivity. Yeah we're kinda doing it by allowing drugs like alcohol and nicotine but that has something to do with an intrinsic desire of intoxication.
Also I think that the desire to die is related to mental health problems that can be fixed.
>>
I feel like 70% of people would end up killing themselves after their relationships fail, that's the best reason to argue against this to be honest.
>>
>>26292815
move to benelux
>>
>>26294716
What's not to like? Stupid ass normies kill themselves because no gf, that just makes the population lower and the gene pool stronger. Think about it; if you suicide because your girlfriend left you you probably deserve to die, and you'd be helping the future of humanity by lowering the population and removing your retard self from the gene pool.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.