[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS SHIT R9K IM FUCKING DONE. IM DONE TRYING TO CHANGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1424273115354.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424273115354.png
487KB, 900x900px
FUCK THIS SHIT R9K IM FUCKING DONE. IM DONE TRYING TO CHANGE MY MOOD, IM DONE TAKING IT EASY, IM DONE PRETENDING ANYTHING BETTER IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IM DONE PAYING ATTENTION TO MY FUCKING THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS LIKE THEY ARENT CONSTANTLY TRIPPING ME UP. IM WORKING. IM HUSTLING. ILL DO THIS FUCKING SHIT EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY UNTIL I COLLAPSE TO GET MONEY, FITNESS, WOMEN, SOCIAL LIFE AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN AND I DONT CARE IF IT FEELS BAD BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER RULE IN THIS BULLSHIT WORLD BUT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.
>>
>>26292618

Whoa now just take it easy.
>>
>>26292618
>>26292647
Yeah, man, smoke a blunt and chill out. All that shit you talked about ain't shit anyway.
>>
>>26292618

w e w
LAD
wew lad
>>
>>26292618
Whoa bro just try changing your mood that always helps
>>
>>26292647
NAH FUCK YOU. TAKING IT EASY IS GONNA COST YOU ANOTHER 10 YEARS HERE WITH THE CONSTANT WORRIES AND DOUBTS YOUR BULLSHIT MIND FEEDS YOU AND YOU SIT LISTENING TO IT INSTEAD OF ACTING AGAINST IT. ENJOY YOUR STAY FAGGOT
>>
>>26292618
Sounds like you're trying harder then you should be to achieve those goals m8
>>
>>26292618
Relax you just have to listen to your thoughts and feelings for the right course of action.
>>
>>26292678

And that's all well and good, but in order to get there you're going to have to get mad. You just don't seem mad.
>>
File: 1454287799633.png (38KB, 185x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454287799633.png
38KB, 185x233px
strewth m8
>>
>>26292618
yeah, see you in a week.
>>
>>26292618
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING FAGGOT EXCEPT FOR ME. THATS WHY IM GONE AND YOU'RE STILL HERE. BYE LOSERS, I WILL STEP OVER YOUR BONES ON MY WAY TO A SUCCESSFUL LIFE, EVERYTIME I FEEL LIKE COMING HERE IM GONNA DO SOMETHING THATS HELPFUL LIKE WORK OR EXERCISE OR TALK TO GIRLS, YOU CAN ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU DONT HOPE FOR ANYONE TO GET BETTER, YOU JUST HOPE THEY STAY HERE AND ROT WITH YOU SO YOU DONT HAVE TO FACE ANY CHALLENGES. FUCK YOU ALL, I WONT EVEN THINK ABOUT YOU WHEN IM LIVING A GOOD LIFE, THE LIFE YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT, IM GOING TO WIN. BYE
>>
>>26292618
>trying to change your life
>"lets post on 4chan instead"
10 years later you'll be in the same place
>>
Relax, take it ee-hee-zay.
>>
>>26292618
Go for it, champ!

We believe in you! ;)
>>
>>26292618
>Im going to hustle

enjoy making money for others while being paid a fraction of what you produce.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.