[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do not try glucosamine for penis growth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: glucosamine.jpg (17KB, 180x254px) Image search: [Google]
glucosamine.jpg
17KB, 180x254px
>be me
>22 years virgin with a tiny penis
>only woman to see my dick laughed at it
>serious mental anguish as a result of my micro penis
>hear grandma talking about her arthritis and cartilage damage
>she says she takes this glucosamine stuff to regrow her cartilage
>penises are made of cartilage
>decide to apply this stuff under my foreskin and such to see if it can grow more dick cartilage
>it fucking BURNS

it still hurts pretty bad...i dont want to go to the doctor so im praying it gets better. so fair warning to anyone else reading this..do not put glucosamine on your dick!
>>
coming up on 2 hours and the pain in my dick is outrageous...any suggestions? i tried soaking it
>>
post pics so I can assess the situation. I'm a med student.
>>
>>26291776
you deserve your pain this is classic darwinism at work. hopefully you'll die
>>
>>26292293
Go to the fucking Doctor, you fucking autist. You might damage your dick forever. Either that or look it up online. If you somehow walk away with a monster dong that works, let everyone know. I just think your dick might be broke after this though.
>>
>>26291776
you know you're supposed to eat it, right?
>>
>>26291776
22 years old and you have the intelligence of a 2 year old
Well done
>>
Why would you apply it to under your foreskin instead of evenly on your entire dick?
>>
>>26291776
I just read online that it causes ED and bends your penis. Good luck with that, OP.
>>
File: captcha_911.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_911.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>26291776
Maybe you should have looked that up before relying on it.
Pic related is my captcha, which seems to be suggesting you see a medical professional. I doubt the damage to your dick is that serious, and they still don't have a cure for stupid.
>>
>>26292352
where did you read this?
>>
>>26292347
When testing anything on your body, apply it to the most sensitive part first, that way you will know for sure it will irritate or damage your skin, instead of slowly damaging your skin over time.
>>
>>26292516
yeah and the foreskin outside isnt the actual cartilage part
>>
>>26292516
>When testing anything on your body, apply it to the most sensitive part first

This seens fucktarded and the exact opposite if the smartest thing to do
>>
>>26292712
>This seems fucktarded and the exact opposite if not, the smartest thing to do

Was this what you wanted to say?
>>
>>26291776
this is bait. everyone go home nothing to see here
>>
>>26292732

Do you realize that you manually typed that post out, thus misquoting it?

The "i" and "o" keys are next to one another. In the original post and not your misquote of it, the letter "i" was pressed instead of "o", accidentally.
>>
>>26292516
>When testing anything on your body, apply it to the most sensitive part first, that way you will know for sure it will irritate or damage your skin, instead of slowly damaging your skin over time.
You're fucking retarded. There's a specific procedure on how to test plants or chemicals for poison before using them. Applying them to a sensitive area is a terrible idea. The first step is to have contact with it on your skin briefly, if it sticks wash it off, to check for an allergic reaction or any other negative reaction.
>>
>>26292848
No, I'm pretty sure you spelled "opposite" correctly there bro.

>>26292880
Are you a skin doctor? You do realize your trolling is going to give people cancer and burns right? How many people out there now have rashes because they use sorbolene without knowing they have a reaction to it, just because it doesnt burn their skin? Too many!

Think of others before you shitpost please.
>>
ITT: we wish for OP to die so we can nominate him for a Darwin award
>>
File: FieldTestingPlantStep3of28.png (80KB, 295x279px) Image search: [Google]
FieldTestingPlantStep3of28.png
80KB, 295x279px
>>26292913
Try reading a book, nigger
>>
>>26292968
>Following information written down in a book obviously not from this century.

Science moves on, its 2016 already, not 1999
>>
>>26293025
You're right. They now recommend applying it to the skin first instead of either skin or tongue.
>>
>>26293033
>They now recommend applying it to the sensitive skin first instead of either tough skin or tongue.

Fixed it for you again.
>>
>>26293025
>it's the current year
>get with the times bro
really?

I can say the exact same thing, it's 2016, time to start reading survival guides and how to test if a plant is edible
>>
>>26293084
All I'm asking is that you don't spread misinformation that could cause burns or cancers.

I have no agenda past that point, stop making me out to be the bad guy here.

Also do you not understand that scientific understanding changes over time? Everything changes and nothing stays the same.
>>
>>26292913
>No, I'm pretty sure you spelled "opposite" correctly there bro.

Oh, I see. You're just pretending to be retarded now to damage control.
>>
I once squirted hand soap down my urethra, I don't have any idea why but it was the worst feeling of my life. I was so scared it'd damage my cock I cried and trying to piss it all out was the most painful thing I've ever done. You'll be okay OP.
>>
>>26293501
Now you know that the main ingredient in that hand soap is a skin irritant called Sodium Laureth Sulfate.

Reinforcing what I was saying about testing on the most sensitive part of your body to test for irritation!
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 633x758px
>>26293025
>people born in 1999 are 17
>people born in 1999 are already having more sex than you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.