[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Winning at life" owning a home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

I'm going to play along with the meme that we're all a bunch of neet faggots for the most part. Independence is something we want to have, but isn't an attainable goal. To "win at life" so to speak, to do what society wants you to do, you need to go to school, get a well-paying job with benefits, and then get a 20-30 year mortgage on a house that is so expensive that you are going to have to work all of those years before you can even hope to pay it off as a wageslave.

I believe there is another way, a cheaper way toward independence in an untapped area. The United States is still full of cheap rural land. Any of us could own property for well under $50,000. From there, there are cheap prefabricated structures you can put on that land, some that look like house and others that look like the portable buildings you might've had in school. Of course, this is still going to cost money. It ain't free, but I believe that this can be an attainable goal for all of us hopeless neets. You just need to work for 5-10 years, tough it out, and you'll have enough money for a permanent residence. Just continue living with mommy and daddy for free until then, save money. Once you have your own place, upkeep isn't much at all. You could survive on your own working part-time at most, 3 hour days and rake in the few thousand dollars you'll need a year for property tax, electricity, and water.

I think this is the future. You don't hear about people doing this and, I'm serious, there is still tons of cheap land out there to be claimed.
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
>>26291195
I'm halfway there. I just bought a piece of land outright. Now I'm looking for a cheap trailer to park on it. The only other thing I'll need is a solar power system, but I can't afford that right now. I'm basically just going to camp on my property for a while so I can clear my head out from society's bullshit before I figure out a way to make some money for a solar system. After that I can almost live for free. Gonna see about getting on foodstamps and live without doing anything at all.
>>
>>26291195
>> there is still tons of cheap land out there to be claimed

Its just that most robots enjoy internet access, running water and electricity
>>
>>26291250
I've thought about the trailer/RV solution and that's about as cheap as you could possibly get as you can buy a used RV for under $5,000 easy. I just couldn't imagine living in an RV. I need some space to move around a little bit.

>>26291252
You can get water and electricity way out in rural places. Internet is a bit tough, but every year connectivity spreads out further and further and before we know it there will be satellite internet connections that rival cable in terms of speed.
>>
>>26291250
Also, continuing from the post above this, what's your land like? Is the whole process as much as I figured it to be? I'm still a NEET faggot myself with very little to my name, but this IS my goal now. I have hope.

I've learned a little bit. I have a friend of a friend who bought rural land and put a "yurt" onto it as a housing structure. A yurt is basically like a large wooden house with a tough sorta cloth-like material all around it. Like a tent on stilts with a solid wooden construction. That's another way to do it.

What's your land look like? How much did you pay? Do you get water/electricity/internet? How far are you from the nearest grocery store?
>>
I was supposed to fund a homestead on out but it never got started.

I wish this would happen. I'm willing to buy land for 100k if it's a big plot and then rent to the group for a long ass time so you guys are not gonna be unsecure. I'm also willing to buy land if we all share the price as fellow owners.

Only problem is people are never that into this idea
>>
File: Job Site Coach 003.jpg (511KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Job Site Coach 003.jpg
511KB, 2592x1944px
>>26291252
Get a 4g connection, the only complaint anyone ever has about that is vidya and that's just gay so who cares? Haul water you're going to need a truck if you're living rural, so you may as well use it. Get solar panels, you're already spending a bunch of money so it doesn't matter if you spend a bit more for electricity.
>>26291288
I was looking at trailer homes and RVs, but the best solution I found is actually trailers that they use for job sites, like my pic. You can get them used for as cheap as an rv, but they're nice and roomy. They don't have home appliances or plumbing but that's not that big of a deal to me. I didn't want to deal with a septic system so I was planning on using a composting toilet anyway.
>>26291366
It's all flat, a bit rocky with some brush, mildly tree'd. Depending on where you want to live, land can be fairly cheap. I got 15 acres for $10k. Nothing wrong with the land, it's just kinda rural so the price is low. It doesn't have on the grid water, electricity or internet. That's why I mentioned the solar panels and 4g connection, plus hauling water isn't that big of a deal as long as you're conservative with it. I was also thinking about setting up some rain catchers. There's actually a little "general store" just down the road like 15 minutes away with literally nothing else around it. I haven't looked at it yet, I'm sure everything is marked up in price, but it's there if I need it. A drive to the closest town is only like 30 minutes anyway.

Yurts are too expensive for what they are and from what I heard they don't last all that long.
>>
Homes aren't super expensive if you manage your money right. You could afford a decent home in 5-10 years in a city with a decent job, but most people love to piss away their money.

>>26291461
>Get a 4g connection
Enjoy running out of data or getting throttled after a day's use.
>>
>>26291493
It's easy to not use data. Just don't stream/download any music or videos. Especially don't play online vidya. I have no idea why normalfags always complain about running out of data on their phones.
>>
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while. Posting some comfy prefab houses to motivate us. Even if these ones might be a bit more expensive.
>>
>>26291529
>Just don't stream/download any music or videos.
Unpossible. There's tons of movies/tv shows/music/interesting videos needing to be watched all the time.
>>
File: 1-harmony-prefab-home.jpg (98KB, 575x400px) Image search: [Google]
1-harmony-prefab-home.jpg
98KB, 575x400px
floop
>>
>>26291559
>Unpossible
>acting like a child with adhd in general
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>26291530
That's comfy. I've even been dreaming about how I'd go about landscaping the place. I'd either gather rocks that are on the property or use cement while purposefully creating gaps every so often so the cement can shift and not crack.

At first, a really small one room place sounded appealing to me, but the more I've dreamt about it I really do demand I have more indoor space. I have to have enough room to move things and I don't want my kitchen to be right next to where I do my computing.

>>26291559
I concur with this guy, I know personally I love downloading videos and making online video games. Again, internet will only get better as time goes on.
>>
>>26291529
>Just don't stream/download any music or videos.

so dont use internet at all. ok gotcha
>>
>>26291542
How much would something like this cost to build?
>>
File: mates.png (924B, 32x28px) Image search: [Google]
mates.png
924B, 32x28px
I'm way to scared of woods and desolate areas to be able to pull something like this of. I don't know why, I just always have been. Maybe if I lived in a area with other small houses, I could do it. Never alone though
>>
>>26291611
The only bad part is emergency services being two hours away, minimum.
>>
File: I caused that feel.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
I caused that feel.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>26291559
>>26291583
>>26291584
>want to win at life
>can't stop being a slave to the most trivial corners of the internet
Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
>>
File: 1454640204253.jpg (81KB, 319x303px) Image search: [Google]
1454640204253.jpg
81KB, 319x303px
i wish the cost of living wasnt so damn expensive

you cant even get by on min wage, what kinda crap is that?
>>
>>26291584
are you fucking retarded kid? there's more to the internet than youtube
>>
>>26291650
>yfw minimum wage was initially meant to support a family of four
>>
>>26291638
I'm not even worried about that, there is just something about woods. I feel so fucking unsafe
>>
>>26291611
The only thing scares me about living out in a rural place is the spiders. I hate spiders, I hated seeing spiders in the house I grew up in during my childhood and hated seeing spiders at my grandma's rural house as well.

I've been fortunate that spiders have been so goddamn rare in the house I've lived in now for the past 13-14 years now.

I'd be doing every trick I could think of to minimize the appearance of spiders if I had my own rural house. I'd spray all over the house with insect poison and soapy water and I'd buy as many lizards I could get a hold of and release them onto the property, potentially destroying the ecosystem in the process, but hoping that they would eat any spiders they find.
>>
>>26291696
youre more easy to kill becuase theres no one close enough to call for help
>>
>>26291703

Just live near a farm. The absolute cheapest houses are usually parked between two cornfields. The cropdusting planes will drop so much insecticide on your property that you won't find a living insect anywhere.
>>
>>26291703
I think I'd get used to bugs and other wildlife. But forests man. I can't even tell why, but it feels like im being stalked, or that the forest never ends, or that I am trapped in it.
It's weird, I just hate being in them
>>
>>26291696
The woods are more scared of you than you are of them. A single human could fuck up the woods if they were so inclined. You don't think all those forest fires are started by lightning, do you?
>>
>>26291696
>>26291721
>>26291730
>"YO, BOYS. I HEAR THERE IS THIS CRACKA LIVING OUT ALONE TWO HOURS OUT OF THE CITY IN THE FOREST. LET'S GO ALL THE WAY OUT THERE AND KILL THAT BITCH"

Do you think that is ever going to happen?
>>
You can buy a house in Detroitistan for less than 1k.
>>
>>26291769
>pay 1k to get raped by niggers
>>
>>26291721
Not much to do if a bear is mauling me anyways

>>26291738
I know, I know. It's a pretty irrational fear, I suppose.

>>26291754
No, I never said that
>>
>>26291769
It probably has a billion dollars worth of liens on the property though.
>>
>>26291769
yep, I've thought about that. If you can make money online where location doesn't mean anything, you can make it there.

People always say that you're going to get rubbed and/or killed there though, but I think that has to be exaggerated.
>>
>>26291754
>LETS GO ALL THE WAY OUT THERE

just stop
>>
Somebody enlighten me on land property. Whats the smallest size of landp lot I can buy? Am I supposed to pay for it annually? If thats the case, can I 20 years in advance to have government fuck off and never bother me? Do I have a legal right to wall it off and shoot anyone who tresspasses? How much money does it take to buy a small plot of land and a tiny cabin?
I don't even care about internet
>>
Do you guys think we should each buy a mobile home?

We could make it pretty neat. Might get a big dog.

I just don't know if I want to have my own piece of land. It's sometimes nice to have maintenance for your apartment...no such luck with a house. Could be a bad mobile home investment...
>>
>>26291816
It's going to be cheaper if you look in a less popular state and also cheaper the further away you are from the city. Wyoming is going to be far cheaper than California.

You can't avoid property tax. Property tax is basically paying rent to the government. If you choose not to pay eventually police will come pointing guns at you and they'll take your house from you.

>>26291838
Owning is better than renting. Renting is just flushing money down the toilet.
>>
Five robots

One piece of land

We find a way to hook up the internet

We get one of these each >>26291560

Our own little robot community
>>
File: 1415038790502.jpg (10KB, 211x207px) Image search: [Google]
1415038790502.jpg
10KB, 211x207px
>my parent's fucking off to some other country when I graduate uni
>she's leaving her current house to me and my brother
>mfw don't have to ever worry about accommodation

I just need to get a decent local minimum wage McJob and I'm set. All I need is my vidya and the essentials. Fuck this normie "gotta get a city apartment and spend $1000 a month on rent!" bullshit.
>>
>>26291880
Will we dress as cute little girls and play with each other boibutts?
If yes, I'm in
>>
>>26291881
Make sure its not mcdoobs though

Work at wallmart or a warehouse

If you really get into mcdonalds you can never leave, souls are crushed.

Dreams non existent.
>>
>>26291900
Im too straight, sorry.

But nothing time couldn't break
>>
File: asd.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>26291880
Robots start getting mad at each other.

Like, one is playing their music too loud

Another is using burning electricity needlessly or taking 20 minute showers when the collective is paying for it.

And somebody else is doing things with their piece of land that the others don't agree with.

They wage war, police get involved. Everybody loses their land and they go back to mommy and daddy infuriated with how they lost what little they had over those /r9k/ "faggots" they partnered with
>>
Supposed to inherit a modest house when my grandma dies. Really looking forward to the grief and impotent rage when my stepmom's kids somehow manage to take this away from me.
>>
>>26291902
Oh, I'm British and even the tiny piece of shit town the house is in has big supermarkets, cafes, pharmacies, etc in walking distance. I can also get to like five different towns on the bus so I've got tons of options. McDonalds is actually the least viable option for me. I'll learn to drive, but I'll likely never bother getting a car.
>>
>>26291932

The best thing to do in this situation is just to sell the property and split the money among the heirs. As awful as that sounds, that's really the only clean way to get anything unless you desperately want to hire a lawyer and fight for it tooth and nail, basically denouncing your family members in the process.
>>
>>26291925
Or the more result

>Something starts bothering some of the bots

>A Skype conference call is held and the issue is resolved, like a high jedi court order.

>>26291943
Enjoy easy street my friend, a good life awaits you.
>>
Just wanted to say great thread, gets me motivated
>>
>>26291953

That's really good advice robot. Thank you. Normally I'd say "that will never happen because they're drug addicts with kids who need a home" but they probably would accept the money outright because of said drug addictions.
>>
>>26291975
That same very thing happened a few years ago when my grandma died. The heirs were my dad and his two sisters. They just sold grandma's house and split the money three ways evenly.

Nobody really wanted the place anyways. It was across the country in Kansas, Missouri while we all live in California and apparently the house was only worth $40,000.
>>
>>26291958
>a good life awaits you

Yep. It's funny looking at my brother, a full on normie with a well-paying London job and a loving girlfriend; however, he has 1 hour of free time a day and has to pay 600+ in rent just to be a 2 hours commute away. All so he can buy the latest Apple products and other frivolous shit.
>>
>>26291998

My uncle already tried to cooerce her into moving to a retirement facility because he wants to improve and flip the house, so selling is a genius option. A huge load off my mind. I'd love to own a home but ripping the family apart isn't ideal at all. Said house was only purchased for about $10,000 though (midwest) so I'll get to bask in the knowledge that nobody will be truly happy with their cut.
>>
These are really cheap and mobile.

What if we bought a parkinglot in a major city and turned it into a shanty town? Use solar power and filtered rainwater.
>>
>>26293069
did you get this idea by googling "how to get women to stop laughing at my tiny wood"
>>
>>26293149
No, just youtube. A girl has never laughed at my dick. However the years of prone masturbation and deathgrip have made it impossible to cum, especially with a condom when im with a girl.

This house was built for less than 5k and houses a family of 4.
>>
Why not buy a land and rent it out as a trailer park? Then keep opening trailer parks until you've saved enough for a decent house.
>>
File: Juarez Single Detatched Side.jpg (36KB, 700x200px) Image search: [Google]
Juarez Single Detatched Side.jpg
36KB, 700x200px
>>26291195
>I'm going to play along with the meme that we're all a bunch of neet faggots for the most part.
Well atleast i am, not a faggot, but a NEET
I have no idea why we all are so attracted to the idea of living in small houses, but desu i'd love to live in one.
Shipping container houses could be pretty good too. You live in the container, electricity from solar panels, water from nearby river, and for food, food stamps. It could be so ideal
>>
File: 1454536816389.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454536816389.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>You just need to work
>>
>>26291880
Any other Britfags here who would be willing to start a robot commune with me?
>>
>>26291195

Your house looks like my first attempt at a structure in fallout 4. It, and by extention you, are a joke.
>>
>>26293610
You play video games which, and by extension you, are a joke.
>>
>>26293738

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know ect.
>>
>>26291650
Minimum wage was supposed to rise with inflation. It never has.
>>
>>26291195

Are these sort of structures noisy in the rain? I worry that you'll be hearing every splash of rain pounding against your roof if you have a "small house" with no attic space.
>>
>>26294339
>he doesn't like the sound of the rain
>>
>>26294878

Can you imagine you're trying to watch a movie or listen to music and the rain pounding almost directly over head is pounding nonstop?
>>
>>26291434
>Nobody responds to my post about funding this place

Well it guess you guys are not srs aswell
>>
>>26295424

nobody wants to be a renter on your land
>>
>>26291542
That's a nice cuckshed
>>
>>26295501
Then let us buy it together
>>
I've been thinking about my homestead for quite a while now. I have house plans drawn up for a 12x12 with loft and on grid solar and well water. I have my eyes on a few properties that fit my needs. I want 5 to 10 acres for around $50, 30 minutes to major city, 10 minutes to tiny shitty city, and high speed Internet.

It will be fun building. I can do it all myself except for septic, which I'll contract out, and framing the roof, which will take one afternoon with family paid in beer and pizza. I'm already a nurse. Once I'm set I'll work per diem 4 consecutive days a month and off the rest to play farmer.
>>
>>26295290

I grew up down south and this was the comfiest part of having a shitty tin roof. My neet dog house will have a copper sheet roof for this very reason. Noisy ass thunderstorms. If I don't like it I put on headphones or bump up the volume. A small place won't need super duper speakers to be audible even during a hurricane.
>>
>>26295762
Building an actual house from scratch is a nightmare from what I've heard. There are hoops you have to jump through, housing codes and inspectors that have to come by. If an inspector disapproves of ANYTHING, you have to do huge do-overs.

I like the prefab solutions because they just work. Not to mention they're cheaper from what I've been led to believe .

>>26295816
I don't know, man. I don't know how I would take that. I'm not used to that sort of living. I'm happy that I have the foresight to consider this NOW, so that I could potentially see into building an attic space as a buffer between me and the roof. Perhaps it's even as easy as just having insulation or foam or some shit up there and I won't hear a thing.
>>
>>26295888

I've built shitty sheds before, it's the same exact concept only I'll have tighter tolerances and a beefed up post and pier foundation to support my heavy ass bathroom and kitchen. Inspectors and permits are a meme. Maybe it's a Mississippi thing but in the boonies they don't even check that shit. All they want to know is square footage for oy vey property taxation purposes. Even if they do check it's done by the county. I'll hire a subcontractor to paperwork my way out. In the city they have exceptions to code you file for. Get a rubber stamp from a structural engineer, pay some made up County exception fee, and continue with the build. Prefabs work well enough and might be even cheaper than diy but I am super autist and want every fucking screw and fixture selected and placed exactly how I want.
>>
>>26295888
Trips of truth. There's like two counties in Colorado that have no building codes. That's it, everywhere else the city gets involved and E V E R Y T H I N G has to be up to their standard.
>>
FYI there are lots of places in the USA where $50K will buy you a decent house in a safe area.
>>
>>26296604

such as? I'm curious and will consider moving to a different state.
>>
>>26296604

But then you have to tear down the house to make room for your house. Only cucks live in other people's houses. A fixer upper is maybe kinda' sorta' acceptable since it's almost like an unfinished home, but buying move in ready is literal cuckoldry.

I just saw a house sell for $14k with 0.75 acres and 3br 1 ba and carport. I offered 8k because the foundation was shit and there was mold but it sold for $12k. Another house I wanted the asking was $80k, 1.5 acre, 2 car garage, 3br 2ba. They were all of 1 mile apart. It's crazy how shit varies. I offered $45k but would have needed a mortgage. They luckily laughed me away so I'm not stuck with it. It's been up for 3 years, broken windows, and has a leak. I'm thinking in a year or two they'll wish they accepted my offer. I love those fix it felix shows on hgtv. I can't wait to have a go at it myself. It's too bad dumbass boomers keep stealing fixers to make as ugly and unlikable as possible then try and flip. I fucking hate open kitchen floor plans and having everything fucked up and ugly. I wonder why people don't have good taste. Quartz and granite are ugly for counters. Concrete is cheaper and looks better, a nice wood is better, but copper or zinc is best. I rarely see the boomers downgrade fixer uppers with even bare metal back splashes or range hoods.
>>
>>26296615
I could literally list 100 cities. The USA is huge. Mostly in the middle of the country.

For example, go on Redfin and search Indianapolis for 3 bed 2 bath houses under $50K.
>>
>>26296869
thanks

maybe I will become a homeowner in a few years and then really see if I can maintain it being a frugal fuck. That is my dream. I have literally zero interest in owning expensive cars.
>>
>>26291611
Same my friend, since childhood the woods and being alone in dark scare me shitless. FeelsBadMan
>>
>>26296945

Check the math carefully. Buying a home is a very bad idea, financial speaking. It should only be done if you want to be a homeowner. You can have city or suburb life renting. Buying makes sense for homestead, but no matter how I run the numbers it's a losing prospect in the overwhelming majority of cases. Even when I shift money saved into real estate funds instead of entire stock market renting still beats buying in a majority of cases.

I'm still torn between the two though. Do I want a few acres and bunnies, or do I want a luxury downtown apartment? I do like the idea of having no bills aside from rent and riding my bike everywhere. I almost think in doesn't matter. I can't imagine one making me really happier than the other, they'd just be different. How do you even decide in such cases?
>>
>>26297619
I don't know how you come to this conclusion. Do you want to rent until the day you die? I want to buy something and then never have to pay rent again (aside from property tax, but that can't be helped)

I think buying is always superior to renting, renting is literally pissing away money while buying is an investment.
>>
you should just live in a cheap ass apartment in a cheap city.

if anything, buy a studio and live a minimalist lifestyle forever so you have money to go out.

I'd just get a motorcycle and park it inside my apartment.
>>
>>26297619
This is wrong (and harmful) advice, probably because you aren't factoring in appreciation.
>>
>>26297707

That's the wrong way of thinking. A house is a horrible investment. It is pretty nice for owning a home, but little else. Factor in maintenance, taxes, cost, and opportunity cost, then have the total grow at 10% a year for a lifetime. The house always loses except for freak incidents where a house goes up in value 500x original cost.

Like I said, I really don't know what I want. Financially renting is the superior option, but what has a better quality of life? I can see wasting money on buying if it makes me happy, it's not like I can take money with me in death, but it's such a big commitment. Should I change my mind it will be hard to sell unless I'm lucky. I just wish I could buy happiness. I'd live in a barrel and jerk off in public if I could just me happy.

>>26297744

Actually in does factor in appreciation, and depreciation. That's why I also compared to real estate mutual funds, which it still lost out to. Don't fall for the boomers and jewmers lies. The only reason to own a home is to own a home. If you want to invest buy VTSAX.
>>
>>26291703
I'm the same fucking way about mice, they scare the living shit out of me. I imagine myself bringing five or so cats just to hunt every one of those little fuckers in the woods. Perhaps we could combine our efforts?
>>
>>26297976
>It is pretty nice for owning a home, but little else.
I think everyone in this thread but you is looking at it from this perspective. You replied to someone who's comparing owning to renting, so while you'll generally get better returns on equities, you can't sleep in equities. That is, renting a living space is a total loss, while buying a living space is probably a subpar gain. There is no "money you could have put into equities," you have to spend that money either way or live in a box on the street.

That being said, I think there are two cases in which it's better to buy homes than stocks, and they both rely on you being a very competent handyman. You can make money doing buy-rehab-flip if you've got good design sense and you don't have to contract very much of the work (so you know how to hang drywall and paint and lay plumbing), and you can make money renting if you can take on most of the handyman work yourself. But you should only do these things if you're both able to do the work and enjoy doing it, then they become sort of set-your-own-hours vocational jobs.
>>
>>26297976
I bought a couple houses in 2012 for a total of $220K after rehab.
They have since cash flowed about $70K after expenses + taxes.
If I sold them today I would net $320K after commission + taxes.
That is a 15% return after taxes. Passive with property management.
S&P for that period was 10%, or 12% if dividends reinvested, pre-tax.
I'd have done even better if I'd used mortgage leverage to buy more.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.