[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women you'd marry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: waifu.png (1MB, 1053x595px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
1MB, 1053x595px
Let's have a positive thread for once where we celebrate beauty and tenderness of women.

Post women (NOT famous women!) you've fallen in love with. There should be more than just looks: kindness, a nice voice, intelligence, humor, whatever.

For me, the woman I'd choose to be next to me at my deathbed:
https://youtu.be/WlckdvjK0Io
>>
>>26290646
Fuck you, OP, I want a famous one.
>>
I can't, man. The subject depresses me knowing they never will.
>>
>>26290671
She likes Tyrone. You're a cuck.
>>
Anne.

I met her last Summer, and we are in love.
>>
>>26290836
Ok post her.
>>
>>26290646
I would marry my long distance robot crush guy friend person but to sperg to tell him how much I like him. He probably thinks I'm an idiot anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-OIfQhiyA

>tfw no quirky hoop gf
>>
>>26290646
select a bull, you will see how your gf's eyes sparkle once she feels full. Kiss her while the bull makes her cum like you have never been able to, it is a wonderful feeling to give your gf this happiness.
>>
>>26290646
I met this one girl at a local college and we've been dating for a little while. She was raised off the grid and homeschooled, and raised doing hard work so she's been sheltered from public school culture that's prevented here from learning the same behavior patterns and social norms that mold girls into enourmous stacy sluts from a young age. We always split the bill when we go out and she actually is curious about me, who I am, not prattling on about herself all the time. She likes hiking and eating good food and living simply. And that's all I need in life, just hope I don't fuck this up.
>>
>>26291371
Stay cool, breh. I think you've got this under control. Good luck.
>>
ALL WOMEN not matter how sweet and faithful will cuck you the second Chad takes interest in her .

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/449t1e/me_21_m_with_my_exgf_21_f_of_45_years_she_broke/

virgin gf of 4.5years of this redditor, cucked and broke-up with him at the first sight of a Chad

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/43etph/it_shouldnt_be_this_easy/
Married woman throw all of her vows, and religious beliefs for a night with Chad

AWALT.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

Is cerebral palsy hereditary?
>>
>>26291371
that right. once a worm is validated by a girl, he feels so much relevant, for the first time in his life, that he loves to provide for the girl.

Women have always wanted to be fucked, but only by men from whom they expected the best pleasure in bed AND after their orgasms. of course, they eventually get bored in bed, but never with men who give them gifts and pay their bills.

because sex always never lasts is why it is better to be a provider for material goods, rather than for sex. The real relationship with women is when you give them money: they become free from the constraints of life. they are free to do what they want. It is called compassion.
The best relationship is when you give them money so that they agree that you make them cum. this is called kindness.
>>
File: 1454675895866.jpg (311KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1454675895866.jpg
311KB, 923x1600px
>>26291406
It's called being a doormat and a cuck.
She will ""love"" you because you provide, but she isn't really attracted to you, and will likely cheat in the future "just for my sexual needs"

I hope you are baiting.
>>
>>26291380
I fucking hope so. Unfortunately I've been forced to move away for a year because I've been very sick. Now that I'm getting better I'm planning on going back to school with her. We've stayed in contact this whole time and she keeps making an effort to reach out to me so I'm hopeful we can pick up where we broke off the relationship because she's still interested. We never said we were done, but both felt that long distance was shit.

>>26291406
I'm not too attached that I'll be hurt if things go south. I've learned that touch lesson from being stupid before on this. If it can't be done I won't care. If we stay together? That's fine too.
>>
not this weird cult
>>
>>26291383
I don't trust reddit stories, too many cucks writing fiction.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.