[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone here claims to hate women >"fembot here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 377x330px
>everyone here claims to hate women
>"fembot here :))"
>thread reaches bump limit within 1 hour and hundreds of betas post their contact info and spam "PLS B MY GF"
>>
Which is why I hate women.
>>
I hate people who cant take responsibility for their actions.

Most of them just tend to be women

:^)
>>
>anonymous is the same person
>implying those aren't the white knight cuck normalfags
>>
>>26290280

I see your point, but for every thirsty guy or white knight, there are two guys shouting "ROASTIE WHORE GET OUT REEEEEEE".
>>
File: 1454106736521 (1).png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454106736521 (1).png
89KB, 500x500px
>everyone here makes fun of thirsty whiteknight cucks
>give "femanon" hundreds of (You)s so they'll be their interweb gf
>>
No no, not everyone here hates women. The orbiters are seperate from the woman haters. Women haters have come to their senses and stopped wasting their time on that shit.

Seriously though orbiters, you're a pathetic bunch. I participated in some /b/ twitch raid threads and I saw the amount of money orbiters throw at women. Thats just wrong.
>>
>>26290377
I like how you post that turtle (I forgot his name, apologize) instead of cancer Pepe.
>>
File: 1454106769601.jpg (74KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454106769601.jpg
74KB, 800x800px
>>26290408
popo

originel gommernt
>>
I feel you, OP. I fucking hate women and the beta whiteknight faggots that enable them. It's because of them that our society is where it is today --casual sex rampant, family values dead, """liberated""" women acting like whores, meritocracy being interpreted as racist, and an entire "Look at me!" generation that posts hundreds of pictures of themselves on the internet for validation and an ego-boost. It's disgusting.
>>
>>26290280
It's sad, right? I feel so bad for these desperate guys who, even though they think they're doing it ironically, even still have a shred of actual hope buried in them.
It's why men and women can't be friends. You'll never be as open and frank with a girl as you could with your pal, because you don't want to possibly ruin the chance that one day she might have sex with you.
>>
>>26290280
I've never bothered to acknowledge those threads.

Maybe they really like the idea of a shitposting girlfriend.
>>
File: 1383176870355.jpg (186KB, 740x956px) Image search: [Google]
1383176870355.jpg
186KB, 740x956px
>>26290436
I wish the internet was more of a "boys only club" again, where you could be confident your channel was only dudes and nobody would even believe it if a girl came in, because they never posted pictures for proof.
And that ego boosting, "any excuse to put my face on the internet" shit? Awful, no better than prostitutes.
>>
>>26290484
Honestly can't decide which is worse a landwhale or that ugly whore. Both literally bottom of the barrel garbage that even the trash disposer didn't want to deal with.
>>
File: 1424118227650.png (1MB, 1002x880px) Image search: [Google]
1424118227650.png
1MB, 1002x880px
>>26290521
How about that girl + a landwhale?
>>
>>26290484
This, but to a lesser extent.

Yahoo messenger/Pre-Internet Feminism days girls were alright. They were stupid enough to send nudes to whoever gave them a second.
>>
>>26290484
>full makeup
>snacks arranged solely for display; some not even opened
>controller not on
>whole purpose is to get attention/compliments
And yet they get mad when you point out the fact that women are shallow creatures with no hobbies or interests beyond themselves. It's sad.
>>
>>26290539
>fishnets under pajamas
Why
>>
I guess hating them doesn't solve the urge for sex, which they sort of own.
The Africans also hated (or still do) their colonialist overloads, while still giving them their resources in exchange for money in a financial system they installed.

problem solved
>>
>>26290546
It's worse than you think.

That controller is attached to a cable charger so it doesn't run on batteries. The cable isn't even plugged in because it would be flashing green to show it's charging.
>>
>>26290546
You're really dumb. The point of the photo is not a candid "lol I was just gaming" shot. It's about making fun of the guy who sent the message who assumed she was an ugly land whale. For that photo, she didn't need to turn on the controller or open the bags of chips. That doesn't automatically mean that she can't be a gamer.

Just try to use your brain a bit longer next time before shitting in this thread.
>>
File: reddit portal.jpg (143KB, 784x1005px) Image search: [Google]
reddit portal.jpg
143KB, 784x1005px
>>26290484
Lemme just get some makeup, station a bunch of junk food around me as if I snack like this normally, and equip my batman jacket for extra nerd cred.
What's worse? That, or this?
>>
>>26290610
The other picture.

This girl looks awkward enough to actually have enough time to get into games. Why do they act like downvotes is a bad thing?
>>
>>26290601
so then why she decided to wear a makeup and buy snack to show how "gamery and nerdy XD" she is? She used the some message of a random guy, maybe not even sent to her, as an opportunity to whore herself for attention
GTFO cuck
>>
>>26290645
Looks like a fucking Stacy to me. The fact that she bought a shirt for a game she never finished speaks volumes about what a shallow cunt she is.
>>
>>26290610
This one was dumb enough to play a 3 hour game, decide she fucking loves it enough to drop $100 bucks on a replica portal gun, had time to go to the mall to buy a Portal shirt, spend 2+ days waiting at home for the gun to arrive in the mail, before finally taking a picture and asking "am I a true fan yet!?". Beat the fucking game, it's short, you could have played it 10 times over
>>
>>26290680
To prove the point that she is not 200 lbs, retard.
>b-but that message was probably fake anyway, she just wanted to post her pic!
Unlikely about the fake message. But yes, of course she wanted attention. All females like attention and you do too.
Now fuck off you fucking retard.
>>
>>26290707
If he likes attention, why isn't he avatarfagging with his dumb gay face all over 4chan? Why is he on an anonymous website, spending his time being faceless?
You're just a fucking dumbass. Quit defending her, she's not going to come out of the computer and fuck you, desperate piece of shit.
>>
>>26290707
So what, did she just decide to go back to a previous message to make this joke?

Because that controller isn't even on and the cable it's attached to isn't even plugged in/xbox unplugged.
>>
File: huree.png (704KB, 1039x817px) Image search: [Google]
huree.png
704KB, 1039x817px
Sooo different from those other "gamer gurlzz"!
>>
File: goodfellas.jpg (84KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas.jpg
84KB, 640x460px
>/r9k/ claims to despise all women as cancer of the eath
>/r9k/ has constant TFW NO GF threads

CANNOT FABRICATE THESE FACTS

>>26290539
>scott shillgrim
>memepool
>attack on titan
>harley quinn

God it's like clockwork with these people. They're literal photocopies of shit taste incarnate.
>>
>>26290739
Are you really that dumb and only see the world in black and white? There's something in between liking no attention at all and being a full-blown avatarfag.
Every human likes attention and has a certain need for it. Deny it all you want, faggot.
And I'm not defending or whiteknighting her, I don't give a shit about her. I'm just pointing out that the guy is a dumbass for being a "gaming is muh sekrit klub no grils allowed!xD". Just bashing someone for the sake of it is okay, as long as you do it properly and don't pull shit out of your ass.
>>
>>26290801
"too busy raiding for 5+ hours"

She took an inch and went a mile with it.
>>
>>26290801
>fuck those fake ass hoes
>look at ME
>i am a true and honest GAMER
>not just some "gamer grrl"
>look at me
>>
>>26290778
I don't care m8. Maybe it was a message for her, maybe not. That is entirely different as the point still stands. Which is, that qt girls do play games and might have the same interests as neckbeards like you.
>>
>>26290833
Sure whatever dude. It's odd because I don't see guys posing for the world to see what a gamer they are, but the moment a girl gets her hands on a controller the world has to know.
>>
>>26290812
r9k also has threads about meme frogs pooping and peeing and fucking your own mother. Is it really so hard to understand we have diverse and cultured opinions?
>>
>>26290280
I truly hate women except my mom because biology and shit, and the people you see here spurdo, are fucking normans and betas who browse this board
>>
>>26290855
Because nobody sent the message to a guy in disbelief that a guy is playing games.
Because it is common knowledge that mostly guys play video games.

Just quit now, it's getting embarrassing.
>>
File: 1446623204271.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446623204271.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>26290812
Shit why'd she have to have a Scott Pilgrim poster.

Before the movie when I really enjoyed the books, I was sure there was no way everyone would taint it. I was wrong.
>>
>>26290280
white knights and beta orbiters infest this place

it would give me great pleasure to massacre them, gut them like animals, and string them up on the day of the rope

women are malleable you know, they are what men allow them to be, so to an extent they can't be blamed

kill the white knight and beta orbiter, and the woman has no choice left but to listen
>>
>>26290906
I know it was for attention, I said that in an earlier post. Don't just jump into an argument without reading it fully.

That said, let's think about your scenario.
If you told me that I am a fat sack of shit, while the opposite is true and there's a general stereotype that people of my kind are fat sacks of shit - yes, I'd probably go out of my way to prove you wrong and post a pic of myself.
Just accept it man, girls play games too. I'm not saying they have good taste or are good at it - but there certainly are some who don't just do it for le male attention.
>>
>>26290899
women are like children, you don't blame children for being irresponsible. Children get spoiled however you raise them, and when a beta spoil a woman she talks with other women and she wants to be spoiled too, is spoiled by betas and the cycle continues resulting in our shit-tier society
>>
We don't hate all women.We hate the Stacy and in general women that go for Chads and then complain. If you are a women and then go for Chad, you shoukd at lest: 1)stop being a feminist, 2) don't complain ever, even if he chated ,beat you, or insulted you or whathever.
That are all things that comes with Chad, and you should just shut the fuck up and don't complain, because it was your choiche.
>>
>>26290686
I know right? Its a frickin short game. I beat it in a day.

>>26290484
>wit a bag of Cheetos next to U.
Well... he's not wrong.

>>26290707
[r9k] sure loves bait, huh. Stop giving him (you)s.
>>
>>26290280
pls be my gf spurdo
>>
>>26290539
woah what's behind that blur? what is she trying to hide?
>>
if i'm on r9k and i stumble into a thread that OP is describing by accident, it is the killswitch for me.
i close browser and get off 4chan for the day.

the white knighting is so pathetic that i can't bare witness it, it's soooooo bad, i just can't fathom the mind set of these people.
the people who browse here are genuinely psychotic in one way or another.
>>
>>26290539
>im not retarted
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.