[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a wage cuck working in a massive liquor store chain >My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ultrararepepe.jpg (153KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
ultrararepepe.jpg
153KB, 563x750px
>Be a wage cuck working in a massive liquor store chain
>My mom died last night when she was blind sided by a drunk driver
>Only family I have had left
>Work wont let me take a few days off because its super bowl weekend
>Can't quit because I need money to pay for her funeral

What do I do guys? How am I supposed to handle this?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 560x640px
>>26290072
I suppose you have to work. Best of luck getting through this.
>>
It's going to be very tough, but you've got to work. There will be time to grieve but you're still alive and I'm sure you're mom wouldn't want you falling apart over her. You've got to be sure you take care of yourself, good luck and my sympathy Anon.
>>
>>26290096
I am not sure I can even keep it together. I have handled every other loss in my family so much better then this one but now I am all alone.

Be nice to your family anons.
>>
File: schniben.jpg (21KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
schniben.jpg
21KB, 450x449px
your life is hard because it is meaningless. working for people you hate serving people you don't know selling poison to other miserable people isn't a meaningful life. forgo the funeral and quit your job. abandon your loyalty to a system that does not value you. rebel in any way you can.

pic related
>>
>>26290119
this is solid advice, hope you make it through ok breh
>>
You sure are handling well her death holy shit.
>>
>Keeping that fake smile on my face while people talk down to me and rant about sports games I will never care about
>Everyone at works always talks about how cheerful and polite you are

I don't know if I can keep it together and if I don't people are going to ask questions and that will just make it worse.
>>
Seek some cheap or free therapy quickly, even though its a professional kind of fake environment, they will help you by teaching the best ways to grieve and carry on. While giving you a place to relax and talk it out.
If you're truly out of family now this is your best bet.
Maybe after a period of time you can pick up some night classes or something at a community college.
Major in something you like, or major in something like accounting where the degree is useful no matter what school you came from.
This will give you a purpose and help you get off of working minimum wage.
Maybe also seek support groups that are free?
Im sorry annon, im just a complete stranger on this shit hole site but im very sorry you're going through this
For all of us who care please dont give up.
>>
>>26290125
You're an idiot,
>fuck your source of income annon
>Quit work and rebel
>rebel
>what
I hope you're trolling
>>
>>26290188
I already take classes but I dont even know where to get therapy. I am currently uninsured and pretty deep in medical debt.

I was thinking about joining a church or something. I am not religious but maybe being part of a community can help.
>>
>>26290072
No one can cover for you? I would try that.
>>
>>26290072
Just like go to work but slash your managers tires or something. (not the same day)
>>
>>26290278
Everyone but some of the managers are working. All of the managers that would cover for me are already scheduled.
>>
>>26290072
If you mother owned any credit cards, even a gas card, you should call the company and let her know she passed, they usually have life insurance claims on them worth a few hundred dollars, it helped pay for my fathers funeral when he drank himself to death and not many people know about these things.
>>
>>26290072
>What do I do guys? How am I supposed to handle this?

Booze and drugs.

I'm sorry for your loss man, I wish you the best.
>>
>>26290334
I will call anyways so they dont keep sending her bills in the mail or whatever.

I am sure she was in debt because she always used different credit cards.
>>
The second you can, quit this job and get a new one. Like another anon said, slash your bosses' tires.

Fuck Super Bowl weekend, your mother died and you should be honoring her memory not getting faggots wasted, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Once the funeral and everything is taken care of, once you're secure in a new job, quit in the most dickish way possible, if that'll give you pleasure.

My mom died while I was in school and working a decent cafe job, but there's an issue with our call out policy and my boss got mad at me but luckily I had other people backing me up. I hope you can find someone like that for you anon.

This sucks, it really sucks and I'm really sorry for you. I hope you're getting by okay, and that as long as you make it through the day, you'll make it eventually. Stay strong, the pain may never go away, but it gets easier.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.