[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you suffer from the crab mentality, robots? >Crab mentality,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Image (27)ww.jpg (621KB, 1824x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Image (27)ww.jpg
621KB, 1824x1388px
Do you suffer from the crab mentality, robots?

>Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, is a way of thinking best described by the phrase, "if I can't have it, neither can you."
>>
>>26290030
Why do people even draw this shit? Is there a joke here?
>>
>>26290138
crab detected
>>
Fuck that guy trying to abandon all his crab brethren
>>
I was just about to make a thread asking why everybody on /r9k/ has to be such shitheads to each other all the time. I forgot about crab theory.
>>
>>26290030
I don't really care what other people do. I care how what I do effects them and by extension myself.
>>
>>26290158
I don't even hide the fact. I feel my service to humanity is to impress upon them how shitty life is.
>>
>>26290030

No my fellow human, my senses never indicate that I am a crab. I am a humanoid just like you and would never be behind this computer typing as a crab lying to you. Yes, yes. I'm no crab.
>>
>>26290212
Good joke dad
>>
>>26290243

My human wife laid her eggs a few months back and now I'm a father, actually. Feels good man.
>>
>>26290030
that comic reminds me of europe
>>
>>26290030
I wouldn't say I'm a crab as its a bit different:

"I don't care if I can't have it, what I want is for you not to get what you want."

I only act like this to people I dislike though.
>>
>>26290264
congratulations on committing the most heinous offense by creating another hopelessly deluded DNA junkie
>>
>>26290030
Sort of, but only when it benefits me to sabotage others. For example I'll report threads after I've finished contactfagging a girl, so that other Anons can't get at her.
>>
>>26290644
You're doing others a favor by sparing them interaction with trannies, tranny chaser.
>>
>>26290616

Look, mac. We both know you're going to deny this, but you're trying to force the phrase "DNA junkie," and you have been for a few days now. I'm calling you out as an act of kindness. It's a shitty phrase. It doesn't innately convey anything about the meaning you've ascribed to it, and even the connotations are janked up. Give it a rest. This is coming from someone that tried to force "grainboys" for three weeks.
>>
>>26290669
Sure, I'd prefer it if you believe that. More fembots for me.
>>
>>26290697
Enjoy your roasties, you fucking cuck.
>>
Neighbor's goat too must die.
>>
>>26290696
I am not trying to "force" any memes. I am just nailing my flag to the mast in efficient terms. When I say "DNA junkie" people will immediately understand I am characterizing life and more importantly reproduction as a perverse cycle of addiction.
>>
File: 1358519989139.gif (23KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1358519989139.gif
23KB, 400x447px
I'm quite the opposite. If something good that I want happens to an acquaintance of mine, I'll go out of my way to congratulate them and tell them how awesome it is, and do so quite sincerely. It's better that it happens to some than to none.
>>
Nisegatari is better, op
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.