[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I change, why can I never put effort in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1443926581852.jpg (150KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1443926581852.jpg
150KB, 1252x1252px
Why can't I change, why can I never put effort in?
>>
>>26289872
because you are not worth it.
>>
You can't force yourself to change, you're basically putting on an act. Real change happens over a period of time and is usually unnoticeable to the person who has changed until its revealed to them by some other person or some turn of events.
>>
>>26289872
Because you are doing the things you do for other people who don't believe in you

The moment you only do the things you do for yourself and yourself only you begin to succeed
>>
>>26289897
Not OP, but for what other reason is there to change than for the approval of other people?

I find really no motivation to improve myself either, but I see this idea of "improving for yourself" being thrown around constantly. Why improve myself? Should I just trick myself into thinking I'm improving myself for myself and then reap the rewards without even knowing I tried in the first place?

Please help me anon.
>>
It's kind of like suicide. The people who think about it the most are the people to delay it the most.

If you truly want what you think you want, just get it done in the moment. Don't think about it.
>>
File: IGM RDM interacting 1.png (92KB, 1012x559px) Image search: [Google]
IGM RDM interacting 1.png
92KB, 1012x559px
>>26289872
Because your monkey isn't letting you: http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html
>>
File: 1432117896610.jpg (74KB, 357x357px) Image search: [Google]
1432117896610.jpg
74KB, 357x357px
>>26289872
im 1 month 1 week from touching a game of any kind. 1 month into gym 5-6 times a week. begain learning a language. went to the book store got 4 books iv wanted to read for ages, 3 finished. not even joking every day is pain i just want to play games. every moment i just want to log on play all day every day until i die. what is wrong with me why is every thing so hard.
>>
>>26289946
>Why improve myself?
You only get what you're given, so it would be natural to make most of it for a basic animal. Humans somehow forego this logic for reasons beyond my comprehension. Normies just strive to be normies instead of greater things that they could be

You should strive to hone your natural abilities to their extremes.

Tales in history only tell tales of great men. Men, who were great at what they did. Some fought, some thought, some lead kingdoms, some did math and some cured people.
But they all did what they were naturally good at. There's a reason some people are said to be "born leaders" or "born fighters", because they literally are.

You should take what you are naturally good at (in a general sense) and hone that.

If you don't take yourself and what you can do and take it to the extremes, why did you live at all?

There is no place for mediocrity in nature. Only the strongest will survive and only the best won't be forgotten
>>
>>26289872
tfw no submissive traumatic beaten gf to heal and nurture

An anime gf, nto a real life bundle of mental disorders and daddy issues that boils down to her fucking a lot of dudes and chasing after the chad who beats her while feminists throw money and praise at her and celebrate by urinating everyhwere.
>>
>>26290328

Your own species (rightfully, but still) rejected you.

Why care to meet its expectations when it's already made its judgment.

There's no reason to live, and to live to meet the bounds of a species that has alienated you is fucking retarded. It's like a sad confused child trying to earn the love of a father that never wanted them. You'll never get that love, you'll never get that affection.

Tasty copypasta though, yum.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.