[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow robots at the university right now? If yes, post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 02-overview-b1.jpg (376KB, 1364x910px) Image search: [Google]
02-overview-b1.jpg
376KB, 1364x910px
Any fellow robots at the university right now?

If yes, post what you study and the semester you're in.

>chemistry here, 3rd Semster
>>
>>26289133
>Biotechnology

>2nd year, 2nd quarter

I'm 40 credits ahead of the average but socially and networking wise I may as well be back in high school

I really hope I can get an internship because it's required for my curriculum

I've got zero relevant references and no industry experience. Fuck me
>>
>>26289177
Of course you don't have industry experience. Who has? At least at my university you don't need that at all. First you study, then you work.
>>
Attempted to do pre med, couldn't handle the pre reqs.
Then tried nursing, couldn't handle A&P II
Since I felt defeated because I could of tried harder, im paying for my own college.
Low middle class white kid so no help from government or parents.
I couldn't afford to keep retaking classes
Double majoring in accounting and finance now and only will take an extra year to graduate
Im a sell out but at least ill obtain a skill that has the potential to make 75k or higher.
Grateful for not working outside or a minimum wage job
>>
Computer Science, 4th semester

Just now learning that I'm really, really bad at programming and kind of hate it. Feeling like I'm committed at this point to see this shit through though. Fuck fuck I need a drink
>>
>>26289279
Yeah, 4th semester is too far to quit. Gotta push on trough.
>>
>>26289225
Maybe it's just my industry but it seems that even the entry level positions require some sort of industry experience. Even the internships that get emailed to me require a B.S. and certifications and 1-2 years work experience

I feel like I'm falling behind but I can't really see what I can do. I should probably go talk to an academic adviser at this point
>>
>>26289133
Biological Sciences, pre-med, 4th semester

so far ez except I can't write for a goddam shit, so an intro writing course dropped my grade quite a bit.

Hopefully I can graduate on time next year.
>>
Nontrad transfer student in math
"2nd semester" (but graduating Spring 2017 because transfer credits)
It's all sort of boring bullshit, but at least I have a perfect GPA and all the frosh think I'm cool/mature/a genius (they should given I have six years of experience on them...)
>>
>>26289341
Yes, you definitely should go and talk to him.
>>
2nd year med
problem-based learning is the worst. wish they'd get rid of these team-building exercises
>>
File: 1415735340948.jpg (6KB, 198x201px) Image search: [Google]
1415735340948.jpg
6KB, 198x201px
>Economics
>2nd semester
>will probably kill myself within a year
>>
Computer science
2nd year, semester 2
I want to drop out to be honest, the college setting only makes complete loneliness worse
>>
>>26289483
Same. Been fantasizing about becoming a farmer recently but 4 semesters of uni have ate through all my savings and put me in debt so I don't think I can walk away. I want to tell the me of 2 years ago that university is a mistake
>>
File: 1440131411633.jpg (87KB, 1000x723px) Image search: [Google]
1440131411633.jpg
87KB, 1000x723px
>>26289133
>2nd year, 1st half
>CS Major

The girl who sat next to me in the lab asked me for help with her code. Will she fall in love with me for teaching her C++?

Just kidding, I know no one will ever love me.
>>
>>26289683
Speaking from experience, she just wants to use you.

As soon as I figured out what was going on when I was in that situation, I stopped helping her. She left me to get another guy for help in a matter of hours. Fuck those girls who leech off of you. Don't help them. It's not like she's going to give you her body either.
>>
>>26289742
Yeah, man. I know that's what I meant by the spoiler. Her stupid calculator wont work, don't worry.
>>
>>26289483
Same it's so depressing it's all guys in this program, i'm gonna be alone forever ;(.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.