[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never be a real wizard like in harry potter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 250full.jpg (62KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
250full.jpg
62KB, 250x353px
>tfw you'll never be a real wizard like in harry potter doing shit just waving a wand and spoking some latin words
i'm such a manchild
>>
>tfw you will never be a demigod like percy jackson and learn to swordfight and kill mosters and meet a qt gf at a camp for people like yourself.
I too am a manchild
>>
>>26288167
I was so fucking sad when snape the cuck killed gandalf
>>
>>26288230
That is not suitable for the everyday life, which means you don't really want it. I would love to just wave a wand and create some water, or look into the eyes of someone and quickly read their mind so i can know their true intentions, or torture people who mess with you, theres so much shit you can do...
>>
>>26288328
>That is not suitable for the everyday life, which means you don't really want it.
thats exactly why I want it. Everyday life sucks ass.
>>
File: 1332001255133.png (29KB, 232x178px) Image search: [Google]
1332001255133.png
29KB, 232x178px
>>26288167
>tfw you will never live in a zombie apocalypse to enjoy all those normies that you hated becoming zombies because you live in a small town far from main zones of infection
>>
yes you can my brother, consult

>>>/tg/

thats what ttrpgs are for
>>
>>26288477
Rather play baldurs gate for GBA, much easier than an actual traditional game setup and it doesn't need friends
>>
>>26288230
>tfw that ending of the last book only reinstated how wasted and misused your coming of age was
>tfw get the same feels from psychonauts
>>
>>26288167
>>26288230
You know what? Fuck that shit.
Your private thoughts, fantasies and imagination in general can be whatever the fuck you want it to be.

You like to imagine you're a wizard, or a demigod, and get some feels when its not real? Go for it.
If manchild is a thing, then there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>26288548
Yes theres is, manchild.
>>
>>26288566
Even my granfather by mother's part was a manchild.
When he was hallucinating, he saw himself as an actual 8 year old.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.