[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White male problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (969KB, 1280x1345px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
969KB, 1280x1345px
Why has making fun of white people and males become so accepted? Why has male-victim domestic abuse become so trivialized? Why are we told it's okay to for men to have feelings, but are mocked when expressing those feelings? Why can't we just not make fun of anyone?
>>
>>26288015
Anti-nationalists intent on destroying the sovereignty of western nations, through an attack on the family unit.
>>
>>26288049
Care to explain, fampai?
>>
>>26288015
Aww poor white boy you sad? You want take out your anger on your local school?
Get the fuck out of here pussy bitch
Not even a sjw I just hate these victim complex bullshit
>>
>>26288015
>implying you don't know the answer
Because drama queens still want to drama queen, but now they risk getting harpooned on social media if they talk about how BetaStacy is fat or lesbian. And there's no misplaced historical guilt over lampooning BetaStacy for being "white" or whatever, because misinterpreted history/amateur philosophy.
>implying I'm sober
>>
It seems their self-defeating punching up/down paradigm has become popular. Leftists are working hard to regulate every aspect of social life and that includes humor.
>>
Same reason why I lol when white guys between 17-24 use the term bigot.

Biggest flock of cucks in the planet.
>>
>>26288101
>victim complex
If you search "white males" on google the first link is salon labeling all white males as terrorists
https://www.google.com/search?q=white+males&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
>>
>>26288101

Except whites actually ARE victimized you fag.
>>
>>26288221
*except I'm pretty sure that's satire
>>
>>26288015
>Why has male-victim domestic abuse become so trivialized?

It's trivialized by men.

>Why are we told it's okay to for men to have feelings, but are mocked when expressing those feelings?

Mocked by men.

Chek urself b4 u rek urself
>>
>>26288087
Say you're an internationalist. You want privatize a natural resource in country A and sell it to country B. But country A doesn't want to let you have it, and country B doesn't want you to sell it there. What do?

Destroy the countries' sovereignty! Overtake their systems of government and subvert them to your will. But how?

For starters, you can emasculate the men whose vote ensures the country's systems of government serve the people rather than outside interests. Give women the right to vote, since they're easier to control. Reduce the influence that men have on society by making a joke out of everything they say. Demonize them as rapists. Ensure that women think they're better off without an intact family.

Once that's done, and bleeding heart women have ensured that everything is feels, you bring in violent immigrants to further destabilize the country, under the guise of a humanitarian cause. Eventually white people will be bred out of existence, and stupid shitskins who are easier to control will hand you the keys to the country.
>>
>>26288221
>google search results are proof of anything but clicks
Clickbait gonna clickbait, linking to it only furthers the trend. Not saying I don't agree with your sentiment, but you can find better examples I'm sure. Like Obama's recent multimillion-dollar effort to encourage student involvement in STEM, that just slips "lol except for white men" at the very end of every paragraph so you'd have to be reading closely to even notice.
>>
because they mean the wrong kind of white people, ie. white trash

and the wrong kind of white people don't use the internet a lot so there's no reason to expect much of a backlash

I used to get upset when bougie cucks did that but now that I've accepted the truth that God is non-benevolent and the universe is fundamentally hostile and evil, I'm more calm about the small shit
>>
>>26288221
>AWW SOME BIG BAD INTERNET ARTICLES ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS
They just write that because it's in to shit on white men because historical they been fucking everyone. Personally I don't give two shits about what your grandparents did and now their skeletons are out the closet they blame you for it which I agree is fucked but who cares what they say
>>
>>26288232
Sure anon. It's not like any other race isn't discriminated against
>fuck off
>>
>>26288261
just like how misogyny is perpetuated by women as illustrated in these eight thousand graphs you won't read or care about before going back to scavenging the board for quotes to put on your _txt. "I'm utterly alone and have no support network." [Hilarious.]
>>
>>26288101
>victim complex
Yeah but we are victims, idiot
It's in our fucking media
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3Xban0Y6A&t=2m9s
>>
File: 1445201094316.jpg (183KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1445201094316.jpg
183KB, 1024x887px
>>26288101
This is you. This is what you sound like.
>>
>>26288322
pulling the "fee fees" card this close to the beginning of the semester?

why don't you drop into vernacular so I can drop you into the garbage
>>
>>26288282
>except for white men
Wasn't the scholarship only for minorities. Heh, Good thing I'm an atheist
But man I'm fucked though since I'm a white guy
>>
>>26288282
>no white men
Source?
>>
>>26288015
>Why has making fun of white people and males become so accepted?

Because us and our perspective still dominates the media. You don't get to sit on top of the pyramid without garnering the spite of those beneath.
>>
>>26288388
Oh wow real original trying to derail my argument by calling me an sjw 10/10 m8
>>
File: 1350780456991.jpg (59KB, 572x623px) Image search: [Google]
1350780456991.jpg
59KB, 572x623px
>History will remember white people for being the race that wiped themselves out
>>
>>26288464
That would only be the case if you were making an argument. It was more of a correct characterization of your writing style and terminology.
>>
Men are retarded women. A feminist told me so.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 397x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 397x231px
>>26288434
>sit on the top of the pyramid
>on the top
Fuck off SJWs, white men aren't all kings. I actually come from a poor family and am barely surviving paying off my student loans and whatnot.
>>
>>26288015
>I'm sitting in a nice house where a bunch of friends got drunk and laughed for the last 5 hours
>I spent 300 on food and drinks just today and that's normal for a weekend
>I work with all white people except for one Indian dude, and my friends all work in white dominated tech companies making six figures
>traveling to Europe with my white wife for 2 months soon just to fuck around with nearly all white friends
>mfw reading about how I am "abused" and a "victim" on 4chan

I don't even think this shit matters if you're black or Mexican and getting teased or rejected for your race. If you're good at something no one will care. If you're just a face in the crowd asking for something, people will always find a reason to shit on you. Whether it's race, sex, how tall you are, etc. but you saying it's hard socially as a white guy is the most amusing shit I could imagine. It's like if some politicians son was whining about how government positions are a huge challenge to get into
>>
>>26288543
Just because you have lived a privileged life doesn't mean all whites have.
>>
>>26288497
Your right but still wouldn't you agree that OP pulled out the victim card?
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 788x960px
>>26288543
You realize that the reason you have a lot of white friends is because white people make up like, 60% of the American population?
>>
>>26288520
>I actually come from a poor family and am barely surviving paying off my student loans and whatnot.

You and me both mate. Gets even better when I'm from a single parent one of four kids family in a council house and I have miss middle class talk down to me as if I've had it all so easy.
>>
File: CI20TKnUwAA_J6A_1_.jpg (31KB, 399x447px) Image search: [Google]
CI20TKnUwAA_J6A_1_.jpg
31KB, 399x447px
>>26288015
Google beautiful men. There's your answer. If you're looking for sympathy, you won't find it from minorities until there is an entire generation of white males who have lived their whole lives in persecution. This is the price of your ancestors actions.

>but but but that's not fair!!!
This is irony in the form of white tears.
>>
>>26288360
Yes, internalized misogyny is also an issue. But that's not what we were talking about?
>>
>>26288520
Being scum of society by default gets you sympathy from other scum. Why do you care if some wealthy butch New York lesbian wants to support you? It's not like blacks benefit from any of this shit, were either talking about general laws and programs that help scum like you regardless of race, or marketing campaigns that have no impact at all on the issues they discuss.

And being scum is so much more embarrassing than being just called out for white male privilege lmao. Let's not kid ourselves with how people would see you if you tried to move up the ladder compared to how a dirty Hispanic would be seen, either.
>>
>>26288584
Terms like victim card are typically used to dismiss people's grievances. I really don't like doing that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-06-17-33-33.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-06-17-33-33.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>26288015
Because people want something to bitch about, the fall of the white race is coming and theres nothing we can do about it. Our society has cucked us.
>>
>>26288616
>If you're looking for sympathy, you won't find it from minorities

Yeah you can basically stop that sentence there. Whites were foolish enough to give up their own power out of a deranged notion that "equality" is an inherent good; and they will pay for giving up their power in blood.
>>
>>26288616
>the price of your ancestors actions
Because minorities never enslaved people or killed anyone at all, right guys?
>white tears
Yeah I bet you like those white tears, drinking them, swallowing them. Bet they're tasty to you.
>>
>>26288652
Well than remove the label. Wouldn't you agree that OP is feeling marginalized because he believes that people are somehow attacking him because of his skin color
>>
>>26288576
No but wherever I see people with money, I see whites and Asians. Thats not necessarily good or bad on its own, and it's still a minority, but there are obvious gaps in general that people have been noticing. Look at this fag >>26288593
He's pointing out the exact same thing. It might not be as meaningful to society that 12 guys in 100,000 kill themselves, but it's worth talking about and maybe men need more mental health support. Just like blacks need better education and more opportunities to grow, and women need better work benefits and protection from shitheads. Where you see people just whining back and forth about who is the bigger victim those are just losers with no meaningful shit to say. I'm just saying that pointing out race and sec associated with rejection, when the particular race/sex is the more "muh privileged" one, is silly. You could just say you personally are a faggot and you don't fit in anywhere, which like I said, blacks should do as well. But at least they really have a substantial claim for their race.
>>
File: 1454277357319.jpg (11KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
1454277357319.jpg
11KB, 180x181px
I am 0% scared of being victimized as a white person.

Just stop reading twitter and tumblr and the problem suddenly vanishes from existence.
>>
All this privilege stuff boils down to something very simple:

There is no such thing as "justice." There is only power.

When someone (whoever they are) demands "justice", they are really trying to gain power.

And because power is a zero-sum game, in order to win, someone else has to lose. There is never a time when power is shared perfectly equally - and because people who have ANY power will always use it to try and gain even more, anyone with power will always see it as in their own interest to KEEP MORE than their fair share.

tl;dr Fuck everybody, get jewgold
>>
>>26288722
>Well than remove the label.
MY problem isn't the label itself but its function. So much of our discourse is about trying to make the problems of others seem legitimate rather than dealing with them; it comes in several forms and they're all terrible.

>Wouldn't you agree that OP is feeling marginalized because he believes that people are somehow attacking him because of his skin color
Why is it wrong that he feels this? If anything your post only served to justify his sentiment.
>>
>>26288781
>I am 0% scared of being victimized as a white person.

That's what this German youth presumably thought before he was anally enriched by an Arab diversifier.

http://allnewspipeline.boards.net/thread/8717/german-raped-migrant-townhall-restroom

The proverbial rising tide of color is proving to be more ugly and disgusting than even I had thought.
>>
>>26288829

That's completely disconnected from what anyone was talking about.
>>
>>26288848
Not whatsoever. They're very intimately related.

Why do you think Merkel is still alive? Why do you think this has been allowed to continue for so long?

Because Germans have been brow-beaten with white guilt propaganda for so long that it's hard for them to, well, as Alex Jones would put it, break through the conditioning.

There is a direct relationship between whites being deliberately disheartened and their dispossession.
>>
>>26288800
It's wrong because they're are actual people that are being marginalized by their skin color police brutality, systemic issues, the drug war all of these effect minorities unproportionately and it belittles something that effects me daily
>>
>>26288879

People were discussing general mockery of white men in the public sphere and you brought up some random rape which only seems relevant to you because the rapist was brown and the rapee was white. Unless the rapist then made some comics about it and posted them on facebook I really don't see how it was related other than you had the link ready in a txt already. You're quite obviously trying to shove race war shit into the ultimately tumblr-specific problem the OP is trying to exaggerate. It's a bullshit thread already but there's no need to make it more bullshit.
>>
>>26288879
>word salad
>why don't we just kill the people we disagree with?? It's just white guilt!
Idk man I think it's time for you to take a break from the Internet. Just curious how much money did you spend on shit that Alex jones and his group advertised?
>>
>>26289049
That's not a word salad at all.

My point is rather clear and obvious; whites today are unwilling to defend their interests against those who threaten them largely as a result of their demoralization.
>>
>>26288960
Just because worse issues occur, doesn't make theirs illegitimate. If you dismiss the grievances of others, not matter how minor, they have no obligation to believe in the legitimacy of yours.

I'll be perfectly honest with you , the jokes made by black twitter and the writings of progressive activists have made significantly less sympathetic towards the plight of marginalized groups.
>>
>>26289015
I don't think his point is irrelevant. It's not much of a stretch to think that such occurrences are in part the results of this sustained mockery.
>>
>>26288015
Because someone has to be the enemy whether it's for legitimate reasons or not. People need to feel like they're making "progress" by combatting the enemy. Problem is most people are dumb as shit and don't realize we're not getting anywhere by demonizing the successful and those with potential to be successful, all while empowering those of little value.
>>
>>26288616
>this is the price of your ancestors actions
None of my ancestors were slave owners, actually. They were all polish and turkey-an immigrants
>>
>>26288659
> cherry picking instances of slavery between ethnic groups instead of thinking critically about white supremacy throughout the media and human history.
Yes, some Africans enslaved one another, even some white people. You're missing the point. Those instances of slavery don't pervaded thought our history and influence our current culture the same way that transatlantic slavery does. This power dynamic is what white bois love to ignore when they cry about being treated unfairly.
>>
>>26289465
Awww... it must suck being stereotyped by people who happen to look like you. Minorities will never know this pain.
>>
>>26289574
And your point is, fampai? Just because I say white people are being discriminated against doesn't mean I don't think Minorities are discriminated against.
Also, I'm a minority. I'm an atheist and also non-binary. Try me, bitch, I have enough oprusshion points to slay you.
>>
>>26289530
If this were the case, this power dynamic could be addressed solely in its contemporary manifestations. This slavery is solely brought up to make black people seem morally righteous and white people seem especially monstrous. It adds emotional weight to the argument, and that's it.

> This power dynamic is what white bois love to ignore when they cry about being treated unfairly.
It's simplified to the extent of being inaccurate.
>>
File: 1452653323322.jpg (200KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1452653323322.jpg
200KB, 717x880px
>>26288101
>>26288322
>>26288464
These dubs were truth >>26288388
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.