[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rarely get pimples >cysts keep forming in my thighs and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: crying wojak.jpg (78KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak.jpg
78KB, 700x700px
>rarely get pimples
>cysts keep forming in my thighs and back of head

What the hell is wrong with me
>>
>>26287989
The thighs and back of head are big candidates for enlarged lymph nodes, so thats might be what they are. I mean you can test this by applying a lot of pressure on it, but thats probably not recommended.
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>have literally had bad acne since 6th fucking grade
>now at 20 my hair is receding while the acne stays
>>
I get them around my neck.

Too poor to do anything about it.

My obamacare doctor said, "well, the good news is it's not a health concern. the bad news is it's going to leave a lot of scarring." and boy was he right.
>>
>>26288017
I stab them with clean needles to remove the puss but it just builds up again in a month.
>>
>>26287989
I am the opposite
I rarely get cysts, but I get a shitton of pimples.
Sometimes in very painful places.
>>
>>26288127
Yeah if you don't remove the sac, then there is no point. Got to get it surgically removed. Just leave it anon, it aint hurtin no one. I have a cyst the size of a quarter on my back and it rarely ever bothers me.
>>
try intermittent fasting, that's helped reduce mine. I used to have painful pussing cysts on my ass cheeks but they're mostly gone now. your body is telling you it needs a detox.
>>
>>26288179
I've had surgery twice. One of the sacs in my thigh were golfball sized.
>>
>>26288130
Any Back pimples? Truly the worst. I had a blackhead that exploded in public
>>
>>26288277
My mother always breaks the pimples whenever she has the chance.
I fucking hate her long nails though, but better than being unable to reach them I guess.
>>
>>26288293
My mom enjoys torturing me doing it
>>
>>26288346
she gets off on it
>>
The fuck are you people doing getting cyst? Is that like a bathing issue or bad skin?
>>
>>26288899
It's just bad skin.

Fuck you normie.
>>
>>26288980
Look, I used to have pimples like fuck, but I wash my face before bed with face wash and use a towel over my pillow. But a cyst? No idea how that can happen.
>>
File: kill me.png (271KB, 551x448px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
271KB, 551x448px
>>26288019
It only gets worse anon.
I'm 28 and cystic acne is still as aggressive as it was during my teen years. I also started balding at 20 and now I have balding patches on the sides.

I'll probably end it when I turn 30.
>>
>>26289025
it happens when a pore gets clogged. some people have very tight pores that do not 'breathe' well, they can get clogged very easily and then you end up with a cyst.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.