[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is she any different from us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1454736392621.jpg (340KB, 1242x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1454736392621.jpg
340KB, 1242x1666px
How is she any different from us?
>>
>>26287222
First of all that statement is most likely total bullshit.

Second, she's probably an absolute cunt.
>>
Replace Guys with Chads and you'll understand how she's nothing like us.
>>
>>26287222
Well let's see:
>woman
Check
>considered attractive by thousands of men
Check
>famous actress
Check
>wealthy
Check

Well, I'm stumped, guys. This bitch has life so easy that she must just act like a total cunt in order to have some pretend difficulty for once.
>>
>le social anxiety meme
>>
She means Chads don't pay attention to her. Women are stunned when another woman goes a few months without sex. I wonder if they even know places like /r9k/ exist. I wonder if they even know we exist.
>>
>>26287222
Why do you want men when you have horse like that?
>>
>>26287582
Is movie horse. Heart belongs to the cinema.
>>
Weak ass bait

Try harder, friend
>>
>oh no my roastie's gettin toasty
>guys saw me naked my only power over them is gone and I'm diminishing in relevance as an actress as father time slowly fucks my shit up
>IM SO LONELY I ONLY HAVE MILLIONS OF MEN LUSTING AFTER ME INSTEAD OF TENS OF MILLIONS :(
>>
>>26287222
she rides a fucking horse for one. She is probably banging it on the side anyway. Its better than a nigger at least
>>
The Hunger Games was awful and she was terrible in it.
I don't think she is particularly talented or attractive.
>>
>In August 2014, Lawrence was one of the victims of the iCloud celebrity-photo hack. Many nude photos were posted online, including several of Lawrence.

Well of course guys treat her like shit, they don't need to be nice to get into her pants because they already know what's beneath the Christmas wrapping.

Life lesson right there; don't upload nudes to the cloud.
>>
She is a mentslly ill degenerate
>>
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

The dating pool for attractive women who are millionaires is smaller than you think, considering she would only want to date people at least as attractive as her and who earn at least as much as her.
>>
File: 3521.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
3521.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>>26287878
>they don't need to be nice to get into her pants because they already know what's beneath the Christmas wrapping
this
>>
>Jennifer Lawrence will never be your gf

Feels bad man
>>
File: 1331162947208.jpg (101KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1331162947208.jpg
101KB, 598x800px
>>26287922

I never understood this; suppose she found herself some hunky chad that was super compatible with her or whatever. But then she found out that he's working seconds at Costco, she'd toss him to the curb because god forbid someone of her reverence be reduced to fraternizing with mere plebeians.

I mean, I could understand the fear of gold diggers, or normies doing normal things that makes celebrities look bad, but if it works why knock it?
>>
File: 1451249502152.jpg (870KB, 2284x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1451249502152.jpg
870KB, 2284x3000px
>>26288046
Just how the sexual dynamic works. She's not gonna be attracted to a guy unless he's superior to her in some regard. And if he doesn't at least make >$1,000,000 annually, be at least semi-famous, and with 8+/10 facial aesthetics, she's not really gonna find him attractive.

Whereas a dude in her position would just settle for cutie, regardless of her monetary/ social worth.
>>
>>26287960
This casual titty hanging out pic is really cute, but she has a whole bunch of moles. It's kind of distracting.
>>
>>26288046
Hypergamy is instinctual, not necessarily rational.
>>
how the fuck can you be an actor and still claim to have social anxiety? bitch is just using it to attract tumblr lesbians
>>
>>26287960
damn looks good to me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.