[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Friday night. Why aren't you all out at the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: club.jpg (135KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
club.jpg
135KB, 800x533px
It's Friday night. Why aren't you all out at the club getting pussy?
>>
File: Quo78RP.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
Quo78RP.png
13KB, 418x359px
Because I just chucked two bottles of robitussin, and i'm a complete fucking loser
>>
>>2628710
I am a worthless sack of shit that is unattractive
>>
I don't find that appealing.
I'd rather have sex with someone who I am deeply in love with.
>inb4 faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 540x764px
I was invited to a goth club but I'm rewatching anime and reading fanfiction. Clubs are overrated unless you have a good group of friends with you. Mainstream clubs are trash and full of "ay bby want sum fuk"
>>
>>26287109
What's the point in getting pussy that's been skewered by so many different dicks that it looks like someone hung roast beef out to dry?
>>
>>26287109
I have no friends and no money
>>
I am a 28 kv and I still don't find a single one of those women attractive.

Is it just me or does the longer you go being a KV actually increase your standards? Constantly observing women I find every flaw and imperfection and focus on it so hard.

I am not a hypocrite because I do that to myself since I started lifting 8 years ago, I always comb over my physique to notice what needs improving...so when I see women I do the same thing to them and I can't help but notice even the slightest flaws and it turns me off quick.

Autism breh
>>
>>26287191
I think it happens when you fap to 2D all the time.
>>
>>26287109
because I want a pure girl for a pure man such as myself
>>
>>26287214
Well I don't do that. So...
>>
>>26287191
>>26287214

I think it happens when you've gone without so long that the concept of actually getting with women seems so strange and foreign that your brain starts reaching for any excuse to not do that and to instead keep preening yourself for the dream woman you'll never permit yourself to have.
>>
File: 1448935120248.jpg (154KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1448935120248.jpg
154KB, 1080x810px
>>26287243
>>26287214
>>26287191

I think it's because the girls in that picture are actually ugly. buuuuut idk it could be meme magic for all i know
>>
>>26287243
it's actually the brain just ignoring anything that it has failed to achieve after several attempts to save resources

it's a survival reaction
your subconsiousness deems it impossible and stops striving for it until radical change in situation
>>
>>26287164
f4gg0t
>>
>>26287109
You know those 5 girls just sat around in their group or stood around in their group dancing and not letting any guys come near them, right?
"xD Girls' night out!! we don't need no boys, we just wanna dance and have fun!! Get away creeps LOL but thanks for boosting our self-esteem ;)"
They just do this and then talk about it afterwards and feel good about rejecting SOOO many thirsty guys because they are SOOO hot.
>>
>>26287243
>>26287300

This is actually true. I cannot imagine myself ever being in a intimate relationship with a female.

My mind has sort of gone numb to it in a way. Like it doesn't bother me anymore. It's weird. Not gay btw. I still find attraction to top-tier 1% of women, but that's it. I'm not like most guys who will fuck anything that moves.
>>
>>26287109
The music is shitty mostly.
I have no business there.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 261x193px
>>26287109
Waiting for it to come to me
Gotta stay up until 4am
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.