[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even with an entirely fake resume, and fake references

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 2.gif (189KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
189KB, 500x281px
>tfw even with an entirely fake resume, and fake references that just go to prepaid phones I bought, nobody will hire me
>tfw they dont even bother to call my fake phones they just trash my resume because I dont have any connections to hook me up
>>
Post it for the lulz? I get hired with my fake resume all the time, I know how to BS.
>>
>>26286737
Post your resume.

Also are you applying to these jobs online? Since they typically get way more applications, you have to apply to way more jobs in order to compensate for the low likelihood they'll even look at yours.
>>
Tell them that you're Technolojesus
"hire that man"
>>
>>26286755
>I get hired with my fake resume all the time, I know how to BS.
>all the time
Obviously not if you are constantly looking for new jobs
Dont fucking lie on a resume, at least be honest with your local job creators, you owe it to them
>>
File: 1445135752920.png (2MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1445135752920.png
2MB, 4500x4334px
>>26286799
Spot the underage/NEET.

Always send out resumes anon. You never know if there'll be a better position somewhere else. I've been starting my new job and am going in for an interview with another one later the week.
>>
File: Luke.gif (17KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Luke.gif
17KB, 633x758px
>>26286817
this
>working a shitty line cook job for 11$ an hour
>constantly sending out dat dere fake resume so I dont have to tell my boss Im looking for another job
>get a comfy retail inventory job that pays a little bit more
>hire me, tell me I'll start in a month
>dont tell my current emplyer
>One busy Friday night my boss is being a right cunt
>Just walk out and dont look back
>wake up the next morning to a dozen angry messages cursing me out
>start my new job soon after
Best feeling in the world
>>
File: Smug_Ivysaur.jpg (116KB, 885x734px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Ivysaur.jpg
116KB, 885x734px
>mfw i use mommy as a reference
>>
>>26286876

holy shit you must have really fucked your restaurant job. thats hilarious
>>
>>26286737

The outsourced resume tracking system they use probably flags your resume as fake before a human sees it.

Send in this form, read the report they are using to judge your resume, and make sure you don't conflict with what is in the database.

https://www.theworknumber.com/Employees/DataReport/report_request.pdf
>>
>>26286876
>>26286919
>burning your bridges
>quiting like an immature little bitch instead of working your way up till YOU were the boss
thats why you're making 10$ an hour retard
>>
>>26286954

>just work your way up to being the boss

Spotted the out of touch boomer
>>
>>26286954

>work your way up until YOU are the boss.

Being the boss in a restaurant is like being the king of a pile of turds. You have literally twice as much work but you only make like 3 dollars an hour more than the dishwasher.
>>
Sorry OP. Normalfags value social status, so even in the workplace/getting a job it matters
>>
>be me
>cook at chicken restaurant $8/hr
>always early to work
>always come in when they ask me to
>help people clean up front when I finish early
>only scheduled to work 2 hours on some days to assist the main cook
>they leave me to do everything myself while they're still on the clock
>can't sleep one night
>alarm doesn't go off and I wake up late
>fired
>>
>>26287553
HAHAHAHAHA YOU DESERVE TO BE FIRED IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT XDDD

Prepare to receive that response. Other people dont tolerate your fuckups if they dont know you
>>
File: spurdo_wtf.png (8KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_wtf.png
8KB, 211x246px
>>26287553

>lazy faggots keep being lazy faggots every shift
>nobody cares
>bust your ass every day but you're lazy for one shift
>manager reprimands you and tells you he is disappointed
>>
>>26287750
Tfw you have to work twice as hard to make up for your lack of social skills or else you get replaced
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.