[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots and homofags, how did anal sex feel and how did you shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1429035370726.jpg (468KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1429035370726.jpg
468KB, 1536x2048px
fembots and homofags, how did anal sex feel and how did you shit afterwards?
Serious question.
>>
>>26286313
Starting with a cigar case and lube felt good but I didn't notice a difference in pooping.
>>
guys pls, i need answers.
>>
I used a vib and it felt like an awkward pressure. Also poop got on it. Fuck anal
>>
>>26286405
>Also poop got on it.
explain.
was it easier or just normal?
>>
>>26286460
I pulled it out and poop got in. What else do you need to know? Im not going to waste my time with flushing the shit out of my ass beforehand.
>>
File: butz-surprised.gif (368B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
butz-surprised.gif
368B, 32x32px
Not gay but stuck things in my ass. Smaller shit isfun but have tried larger ones hurt, can't get into it. Vibraders are cool
>>
>>26286570
>has a vibrator
>not gay
cmon anon...
>>
>>26286313
I'm a bi MtF tranny and I've done a lot of anal gaping, only affects crapping for the next few hours, just keep your ass clenched.
>>
File: tawny-frogmouth-01.jpg (125KB, 767x450px) Image search: [Google]
tawny-frogmouth-01.jpg
125KB, 767x450px
>Im not going to waste my time with flushing the shit out of my ass beforehand.
Nigga..
>>
>>26286313
>tfw wanted bf to cum in every hole of mine
>tfw he doesnt want anal yet
>>
>>26286514
why was there poop?
>>
>>26287847
you shit out your ass and maybe there was leftover soft poop that wasn't ready to come out but stimulation can it make it come
>>
>>26286313
Any moar of that Russian girl?
>>
File: 1447853153294.png (68KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
1447853153294.png
68KB, 271x288px
All women love anal because it degrades them to the level of purely something to stick your cock into, and deep down they all know that that's exactly what they deserve. Call them a filthy whore at the same time and watch them get off on it.

Also, I get a huge kick out of watching the cognitive dissonance shitstorm that occurs when insecure women try to deny this

inb4 booty-blasted roasties at full force
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.