[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else used to hang out in bathroom stalls? I would spend my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Who else used to hang out in bathroom stalls?
I would spend my breaks in there every day and sleep, sit and do nothing, listen to music, or play my gameboy or something. Sometimes I'd go in there to cry too. I'd even ditch class just to sit in the stall.
I did this throughout all of highschool.
>>
When I felt like that I just left the school why dont you do that? I dont get it.
>>
>>26284908
Ugh. How did you deal with the disgusting shit smell and actual shit.
>>
>tfw eating lunch in the bathroom
Never again
>>
>>26284908
I go to my university bathrooms each day and look at myself in the mirror in silence for at least 10 minutes. It's just a need for me, I have to do it or else I'll get pissy and over emotional.
>>
>>26284939
This. I never understood how people can hang out in bathroom stalls. Smells like shit and you hear the other guys grunting as they shit and piss.

You have to be a huge degenerate weirdo to enjoy hanging out in bathroom stalls.
>>
I spent alot of time in stalls for lunch time mostly and still go there even in college. I don't eat anything in there I can of stand and draw graffiti and admire other people's works.
>>
The only reason I ever did this was when my high school had rallies. I used to get the biggest headaches from the screaming and overly loud music so I just sat in the stalls and played GameBoy.
>>
>>26284939
sometimes it was really bad. I just put up with it. The only time it was too bad was when there was literally shit on the floor next to me from some sperg.
>>26284922
I was afraid of being caught a lot of the time, and plus it was normally cold outside and I had nowhere to go. At least nobody bothered me in the stall yknow
>>
i used to inside my home, had a wall-mounted hanger in the corner with all the towels on it, used to sit down and hug it.

it was my only safe haven, ultra comfy.
>>
>>26284960
Why not do your weirdo ritual at home you weirdo.
Must be quite the sight to walk into the bathroom and encounter your weird ass looking autisticly at a mirror.
>>
File: 111.jpg (39KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
39KB, 400x267px
>>26284966
>"you have to be a huge degenerate weirdo to enjoy hanging out in bathroom stalls"
yeah, thats me
>>
I'd always just fuck off to the band hall and nap in the corner or some shit. Senior during football season I'd just be there all day and never go to class. "Need x at the y? Cool, I'll be back in 2 hours."
>>
>>26284908
Never did that, but I can understand. I go into bathroom stalls for a breather when I'm out in public.
>>
>>26285002
I don't have one anymore.
>>
I did that in uni to take a breather. Thinking about it it's no wonder I turned into wreck and failed. It wasn't stalls though but like actual bathrooms. I often ate lunch in there too.
>>
>>26285143
you ate lunch in the bathroom out of a stall? did nobody ever walk in on you and say something?
>>
>>26285369
I meant like a bathroom with locked door and all. Like a proper bathroom.
>>
>tfw normieniggers deface your bathroom stall
>>
>>26284908
>tfw the sjw bullshit has led to my university converting an entire big room into a single person unisex bathroom that hardly anybody ever uses with a nice window overlooking the park
I can just lock it and have an entire room all to myself. It's pretty comfy and I go in there all the time. Can do all the usual shit like mess around on my phone or deal with all those feels. Opening the window and watching all the people below or the animals in the big tree across the sidewalk below is pretty nice too.
>>
>>26285444
I liked writing messages in stalls for other people. Sometimes others would write back, but I hated when some nigger would graffiti all over my writing with some incoherent bullshit.
>>
whenever I went to school too early I would sit in there until the first bell rang to get to first period. one time we had block schedules and I forgot I had to go to first period, accidentally went into my 4th period, realized it was the wrong class and that it was too late to go into my 5th period (and I didn't want to make a scene) so I sat in the bathroom and cried
during freshman year I would eat lunch in my algebra classroom and work on math, sometimes I would say I was going to the bathroom and then sit and cry for 10 minutes until going back
>>
>>26284908
I was lucky enough that the bathroom at my school smelled ok.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.