[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

assuming i'm stable enough to keep a roof over mine and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bar.png (37KB, 441x390px) Image search: [Google]
bar.png
37KB, 441x390px
assuming i'm stable enough to keep a roof over mine and my children's heads, and protect myself from the courts, why can't i do this?

>pic unrelated, but programming thread if main topic is derailed

>date girls for short periods of time
>break up and stay friends
>keep options open
>find partner suitable for mating
>provide stable household for child's early years
>break up, keep separate places and stay friends
>maintain proper responsible parental role in children's life
>continue to retain friendship with quality women
>continue to keep options open
>>
>>26282995
because you can't "protect yourself from the courts" and it is a major financial burden talking $500k+ if you aren't a nigger and want your kid to have a decent shot at life

really not a difficult question to reason through yourself hence why you shouldn't have children
>>
>>26283093
what if you wrote a legal contract, started a fund for each child with obligation for each parent to put into, and agreed to otherwise keep finances separate?
>>
>>26282995
Or you can get 5 girlfriends and agree to make an empire of breeding tons of kids that will be engineers and programmers and the kids can just keep fucking each other's mom's kids and you'll never have to worry about money or walking through Africa 2.0 to get a mate.
>>
>>26282995
What is this code supposed to be doing? I'm not that familiar with PHP
>>
>>26283390

I think it's JS
>>
>>26283390
oops, this isn't PHP. javascript or something?
>>
>>26283413

its scala
>>
Just do what this guy http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35303274 does and keep dating girls in you free time.
>>
>>26283390
it's a snippet from a presentation i made about design patterns in javascript. it creates a static prototype object and then constructs clone instances of those objects. This slide demonstrates how to create an object bar that is a subclass of object foo,, and how to extend superclass functions.
>>
>>26283741
that's really cool, but I think the most ideal situation is to spread genes and memes to the same individuals
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.