[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian women are the scum of the earth. They're greedy, conniving,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Asian women are the scum of the earth. They're greedy, conniving, backstabbing she-devils who are incapable of romance and only latch onto men for money and to appease their parents (not that all women don't do this). I've never met an asian girl who had a unique identity or style, they all follow their friends and traditions and have less personality than a Californian valley girl. They don't even enjoy sex and screech like dying animals when you even look at them in a sexual manner. Can you explain to me why you filthy, ugly gooks deserve a man, let alone a glorious white man? I dare you to give me a good reason. You aren't even cute or good looking and all look the same. Well? Deliver.
>>
Dont need to give you a reason, someone like you and your ugly personality should stay the fuck away from us
>>
>>26282779
________ women are the scum of the earth. They're greedy, conniving, backstabbing she-devils who are incapable of romance and only latch onto men for money and to appease their parents (not that all women don't do this). I've never met an asian girl who had a unique identity or style, they all follow their friends and traditions and have less personality than a Californian valley girl. They don't even enjoy sex and screech like dying animals when you even look at them in a sexual manner. Can you explain to me why you filthy, ugly gooks deserve a man, let alone a glorious white man? I dare you to give me a good reason. You aren't even cute or good looking and all look the same. Well? Deliver.
>>
>>26282779
what you get turned down because they aren't all anime loving waifus you sad kek?
>>
I know this is a troll but i actual prefer asian women because while it may be a stereotype i find it often true that asian girls are more accepting of nerdy shit. I've never met a white girl that wasn't grossed out by the fact that i watch anime.
>>
>>26282779
I don't really know why you guys like Asian girls so much. They're very boring and are usually devoid of personality, enlighten me.

Also, most importantly, the ass was not even fat. A girl with no ass might as well be a boy.
>>
File: 2.jpg (33KB, 845x471px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
33KB, 845x471px
>>26282974
However when you find one with an ass then she is a keeper, pic related.
>>
File: hang on.jpg (59KB, 572x601px) Image search: [Google]
hang on.jpg
59KB, 572x601px
>>26283428
Why do Asians always have that weird bony ass?
>>
>>26283459
Because genetics.
>>
>>26283428
idk man shit looks suspect
that ass doesn't suck you in, it has no gravitas
it's still flat as fuck
how she made the thong ride up her asscrack makes it look like she has thick cheeks, but it's really easy to see past that and to recognize that her ass is bony af

she might as well be a crossdressing man
>>
>>26283459
shit I thought it was just me, I could barely walk the next day
>>
>>26283604
Alright man, if you say so.
>>
>he thinks white women aren't the same gold digging soulless whores
gg
>>
>>26282779
>I've never met an asian girl who had a unique identity or style
>valuing this shit

Go preach to your fellow /fa/gs.
>>>/fa/
>>
>>26283428
Are men always that stupid with visual illusions?

Her ass is complete shit, her hip to waist ratio is good. There is a difference.

>>26282974
Because they are spineless, and prefer timid girls who string them along because they are "nice" and non confrontational. And its okay because shes so cute and shy desu~~
>>
>>26283604
And you might as well be a walking corpse, you fucking loser. Not even salty about the thread topic, you just need to be reminded what a piece of shit you are and will always be.
>>
>>26283754
Doesn't need to be a chef to recognise shit food it shit, so eat shit.
>>
>>26283754
>And you might as well be a walking corpse
I don't get what you mean by this.

You're not low test enough to actually, you know, find asian women attractive right?
>>
>>26283825
I mean that you're already falling apart from your wagecuck lifestyle and I can't wait until it finally makes you bedridden.

Also, falling for the low-test meme is low test, faggot.
>>
>>26282779
as a nip fembot you gave me a good chuckle, g8 b8 m8
>>
>>26283918
>he thinks I'm eggy
ohohoho
>>
ITT: /r9k/ experts in womyn and socializing.

This is why I love this place.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.