[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this guys name again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: Whats his name again.jpg (19KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
Whats his name again.jpg
19KB, 296x296px
What was this guys name again?
>>
Mike "Grade her with my wanker" Motherspaw
>>
Oh that's Mike "Cherry Popper with his Monster Cocker" Motherspaw
>>
File: Mike X.jpg (120KB, 598x798px) Image search: [Google]
Mike X.jpg
120KB, 598x798px
>>26281649
>>26281674
Its good to see people know Mike " Its not rape if she isnt 8" Motherspaw
>>
Mike "I need to see you after ass, uh, I mean class" Motherspaw
>>
Mike "she's mature for her age" Motherspaw
>>
It's mike "teacher in her stinker" motherspaw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6R3xu-CS_k
>>
>>26281699
Yeah of course I know the legendary Mike "Name's Not On The Clock, She Needs My Cock" Motherspaw
>>
File: Mike 322.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Mike 322.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>tfw you'll never be as good as Mike "12" Shocker" Motherspaw
>>
Hes Mike "give you an A if you take my D" Motherspaw
>>
What ever his mother named him.
>>
>>26281970
Are you telling me you've never heard of Mike " The School Board will protect my board" Motherspaw
>>
Mike "Bend You Over The Desk For A Good Grade On Your Test" Motherspaw
>>
is that mike "extra credit if you wet it" motherspaw?
>>
Hay man it's Mike "the 6.8 date rape" Motherspaw
>>
Whats the story behind this guy?
>>
Why, that is Mike "she said she was 18" Motherspaw
>>
>>26283815
He fucked a high school chick
http://www.hometownstation.com/santa-clarita-news/breaking-news/canyon-high-teacher-suspended-in-october-allegedly-had-relations-with-a-student-166780
>>
>>26283986
Man thats kinda fucked up how old was he?
>>
File: Capture.png (98KB, 203x259px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
98KB, 203x259px
mfw I fuck a 16 year old
>>
>>26281621
Rocco botte?
>>
>>26283986
good for him

i'd give him a high five desu
>>
File: hmnmm.png (542KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
hmnmm.png
542KB, 637x480px
he looks like an ogre
>>
Holy shit how do you guys know about this

It's small hometown news what
>>
>>26285278
fellow scv anon?
>>
>>26285605
Awesometown represent
>>
>>26285633
I don't actually think Awesometown is a good name though. Why did I say it. I am part of the problem.
>>
>>26281621
Mark Motherspaw frontman for Beavo
>>
>>26285653
Fuck awesometown CC REPRESENT
>>
>>26285881
Canyon Country?
>>
>>26285922
yeah man. where did you go to school?
>>
>>26285941
AOC
>>
>>26285949
You at COC now?
>>
>>26285975
I went to UCSB right after high school and graduated a year ago
>>
>>26285980
So you were there during king elliot's reign?
>>
>>26286001
Yeah, which is partially why it's mind-blowing to me that this is the second time local news is on /r9k/.

Although I was expecting it when the Elliot thing happened and went straight here for it to see what was being said.

I still don't get that thing. He was pissed off at girls but shot up male computer science kids who also never got laid.
>>
>>26286053
he did shoot a few girls though. How many people did he actually kill anyway?
>>
>>26286080
I don't remember. I think it was five people or so, three of whom I had classes with.

Anyway, I didn't mean to derail this thread..
>>
>>26286108
this thread is dead anyway. Do you still live here?
>>
>>26286122
I work in SB now so I live up there but I come home to visit my parents every so often
>>
>>26286155
Nice I cant wait to leave. How normie did you become after going to ucsb make you?
>>
>guys named Mike
They are always trouble
>>
>>26286176
whoops i fucked up that sentence
>>
>>26286176
I stopped watching anime...though I blame that on anime being waifu shit now.
UCSB isn't that bro-y. Like, it definitely has its share of frat dudes and dumb sorority girls but I was CS so a lot of the kids in my classes were pretty weeby and we watched anime together. I also took Japanese for a few years there and that definitely helped. I definitely met some kids there though that didn't even know what a Wii U is because all they played was Madden on Xbone.
>>
>>26286252
Hmm that sounds pretty cool actually. Maybe real college won't be so bad. Im finishing up at COC right now and it is highschool over again. JUST
>>
>>26286333
>finishing up at COC
>COC
>finishing

That is a tough thing to do but I believe in you, bro. I know so many people who went to COC and never left. They were there when I was in high school and they are still there now.

You don't hang out in the cafeteria, do you?
>>
>>26286371
no way man i get my shit done and get out. this my second year and my last semester.
>>
>>26286397
Wow good for you man. Props. That's the way to do it.
>>
>>26286407
thanks anon desu original
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.