[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've known this girl for several years now and we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: yum.jpg (138KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
138KB, 680x1024px
I've known this girl for several years now and we're good friends. She has thick legs and a juicy ass, how do I convince her to sit on my face?

Also, face sitting thread.
>>
>>26281076
She's not interested in you until you're the kind of person another girl would want to be with.
>>
File: ass2.jpg (23KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
ass2.jpg
23KB, 300x186px
>>26281095
I don't care if she's interested in me. I want to convince her to do me a favor as a friend and smother me with her thick legs and ass.
>>
>>26281128
I convinced my friend of two years to let me smell her girl feet. Now she lets me worship them whenever I want, but nothing else.

I just put on an innocent act and made her feel like she owed it to me.

What you'll have to do for her to say yes will depend on what type of person she is I'd guess.
>>
File: fun at the gym.jpg (20KB, 300x154px) Image search: [Google]
fun at the gym.jpg
20KB, 300x154px
What I want to happen every time I go to the gym.
>>
>>26281128

Well, like >>26281095 said it's a chicken egg sort of situation. She evidently knows you inside out. I'm not sure if it's that strict a rule though.
>>
File: obsessed.jpg (39KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
obsessed.jpg
39KB, 300x430px
>>26281234
Well she's a virgin but she's kind of slutty sometimes, especially if she drinks a bit. Her ass is incredible, I've been obsessing over it and jerking off to it for years now.
>>
File: delicious.jpg (59KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
59KB, 300x397px
I'd be so happy if she sat on my face. If she smothered me and killed me by suffocation right there, I would die a happy man.
>>
>>26281279
I know that feel man and that's what im saying. You gotta go for it. Think about it. What if you get a gf tomorrow? Will she her your friend's perfect ass? No?

Then you need to start probing her to figure out what would allow you to enjoy that part of her body. You aren't trying to fuck her, she's just throwing you a bone.
>>
>>26281076
Who here into doggy style sex

Sniff her ass first
Drop your pants and just hop on the back frantically fucking her
cum and then walk away

all in public
>>
Would you be so kind as to place thine buttocks on my face m'lady?
>>
>>26281234

tell me the story

why does she let you worship them, what do you do, does she enjoy it?

tell me more.
>>
>>26281234
Footfags, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>gf sits on my face
>gets to sensitive and lays down on her tummy and I have to eat her out like that

I love both positions, and on her tummy it's easier to move to her qt bumhole, but I don't feel like she owns me as much in the latter. Any way to make it more comfortable ontop of my face?
>>
>>26281365
i have this fetish
>>
>>26281710
She enjoys it. I basically told her she gets a friend and a free human massage parlor.

>>26281726
stay mad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.