[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything more fucking lame than airsoft? Bronies and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: airsoft.jpg (297KB, 963x618px) Image search: [Google]
airsoft.jpg
297KB, 963x618px
is there anything more fucking lame than airsoft?

Bronies and larpers aren't as bad as these autistic faggots
>>
>"H-How dare people have fun!"
But yeah, men in their 30's who spend their salaries on authentic gear are the worst. Airsoft is supposed to be fun, but these faggots just circlejerk about muh gear. I mean holy fuck. You don't need authentic tacticool helmets and a million pouches. You just need an airsoft gun, safety goggles (or a mask) and something to carry your mags in (jacket pockets often do fine).
>>
>>26279675
It looks pretty fun. I'd probably do it if i had friends.
>>
File: 1429520120508.jpg (441KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429520120508.jpg
441KB, 800x1000px
>want to be in army
>too afraid

thats airsoft
>>
>>26279767
What about all the countries that don't send people to shoot muslims?
>>
>>26279777
They are irrelevant and probably has the firepower of airsoft.
>>
File: 1436718481037.jpg (42KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436718481037.jpg
42KB, 500x450px
>>26279675
>go on /k/
>ask for best airsoft set up
Replies: 336 / Images: 73 / Posters: 89 / Page 15

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>26279767
being in the army sucks though and it does not make up for the little time you get to spend operating. only reason to join is to get paid for being outdoors, hanging out with friends and fidling with guns. felt more like a vacation to me.

airsoft is nice on a casual level though. building up gear is part of the fun, like LARP/Warhammer. talking about it is fine but bragging is stupid like any other fucking hobby out there.

big plus for giving people who are not meant/able to join the army a chance to experience the idolized part of it. even if all they do is shit up public games or forums it does at least make them leave their mother's basement to move their body for a bit.
>>
HE BURNED MY PATCH
>>
>>26280288
You didn't operate at all, though. Unless you're a DN guy or CAG guy, you're not a fucking operator. You're a wannabe, wearing your tapout shirt and driving your lifted truck. Congrats, you did two deployments to shithole-istan.
>>
>>26280366
Lol, i'm in the Legion and i'm gone like 6 time you faggot
>>
>>26280472
Wanna know how I know you don't know anything about the FFL.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOu0QjT_KxE

Autism
>>
>>26280366
its just a internet meme word for action, you are not operating when firing at range targets or marching back to base, its when you run around with your guns loaded and ready to fire

I know we are on /r9k/ but christ stop being such a literal aspie mate.
>>
>>26280501
Screw you.

It's do 9 year since i go in the Legion, i'm actually in the 2 REI if you want to know faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.