[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why must stacies torture robots? Back story >Today im sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1446314813069s.jpg (11KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1446314813069s.jpg
11KB, 249x243px
Why must stacies torture robots?
Back story
>Today im sitting in class just listening
>The class is winding down
>Im sitting there quitely like always when i hear
>Hey anon can i have your number? *giggle
>I know that she has a boyfriend because he sits right next to me and they constantly tell the teacher and other people about how much they lover each other
>So i turn around and say you are retarded
>Im know very alert of my sorroundings and i hear her say to another person wait so what did he say?
>So she asks me again Hey anon can i have your number? *giggle
>This time i turn around and say loudly I Hate You.
>And stare into her eyes while i think about killing her
. The reason i reacted so harshly is because i get very pissed/embaressed when someone insults or calls me out in public.
>I then look over at her boyfriend and hes smug as fuck
>For the next few minutes i sit there awkwardly until class ends then one of her friends walks up to me and says sometimes she doesnt know when its a innapropriate timing.
>Later im walking out of class and i see them holding hands and laughing.
Fucking bitch. I hate smug fucking stacies. They whores go out of there way to pick on robots. Women are shit.
>Any other robots know this feel?
>I cant be alone on this.
>>
Yeah, I had shit like this happen all the time in school
The worst thing is that I was so used to it that I didn't realise the few times girls were being sincere
Fuck stacies
>>
>at work in a group of 4
>they're joking about me being a virgin (let it slip by accident)
>stacy jokingly says she'll break me in
>i stare at her and say ''implying I'd go near you''
>she hasn't spoken to me for a year

Most alpha thing I've ever done
>>
>>26279647
lol seems like you're 14.
it's past your bedtime, anon.
>>
>>26279934

>Doesn't even realize he's being flirted with

baka tph
>>
>>26279647

>And stare into her eyes while i think about killing her

By class, you mean middle school, not college? Right?
>>
>>26279647
See, why do you even respond? You're feeding into it. You could've just looked at her, then looked away shaking your head. Instead, you decided to be a sperglord and say some edgy shit which sounds funny to people. You could've just kept your cool about it.
>>
>>26280663

I can imagine him yelling "I hate you", looking at her slightly cross-eyed over his thick, black-rim glasses while nervously tapping his Sketcher-clad feet.
>>
>>26279934
Using a meme in real life is the most alpha thing you've ever done? You're a fucking retard dude.
>>
>>26279934
You fucking retard, youll die a kissless virgin
>>
File: neetgrumpy.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetgrumpy.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>26280421

She wasn't. She was setting him up. If he responded earnestly she would have simply shut him down and laughed
>>
>>26279647
should've given her a fake phone number to get rid of her.
>>
>>26281583
Yep, fucking alpha normies set traps like this all the time to assert dominance, it's diabolical. Conversation is their game, the only way to win is to not play and just ignore them.
>>
File: madness.jpg (91KB, 925x727px) Image search: [Google]
madness.jpg
91KB, 925x727px
>>26279647
One of my biggest triggers when I was in High School and Middle School was when girls said "Ewww" or called me a creep.

>Be relatively famous throughout school for being Speech & Debate champ
>Walking through the halls
>One of the normie novices past me with her group of friends. "Hi anon!"
>Blankly sputter an autistic "Hello." Before the rest of her group broke out laughing.
>"You talk to anon? He's a fucking creep."
>One day decide to feel quite devilish
>All of these girls sit in a specific table outside of my class.
>It's empty when I pass it, but they eventually get their.
>One day decide to eat my lunch on that empty table, sitting down and pulling out my lunch.
>See the Stacy's approaching me, act oblivious.
>Their giggling, laughing faces contort into looks of anger and annoyance.
>They turn back grumbling among each other
>Decide to do this every day
>Day after day their looks become more dissatisfied and annoyed at my presence there.
>One day in English, doing my work and reading my passage.
>A group of separate girls approach my desk, one of them staring me square in the face as she leaned against it.
>They start accusing me of sexual harassment and how I was harassing and cat calling the group of Stacy's who's table I occupied.
>Immediately deny, but they continue.
>Get sent to the Deans
>Tell the Dean the whole entire story, he sympathizes with me.
>Dean investigates, the whole group of Stacy's except for the one debate novice were responsible for propagating the lie and spreading the rumor all over school.
>They're all suspended, humiliated, and their parents informed.
>Mfw
>Sit at that table alone until Senior year.
>Every lunch is a monument to my defiance of them.
>Become universally hated as the rumor mongering increases.
>At the end of the year, I had no friends, close acquaintances, or anybody who would give me the time of day.
>Whites knight Chad's frequently picked on me for no reason

High school was not fun.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.