[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, my boy! It's Friday night, why are you sittin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: widget_a5BFpLRgfpX5caE3501-r8.jpg (17KB, 290x336px) Image search: [Google]
widget_a5BFpLRgfpX5caE3501-r8.jpg
17KB, 290x336px
>Anon, my boy! It's Friday night, why are you sitting at home posting pictures of frogs and complaining about that Chad fella?

>You should be out on the town with a lady! Back in the war, me and my platoon buddies would hit the towns of Italy and have a fun time with some lovely gals! Why not get together with your friends and go out for some malts, see that new Hollywood picture, or show off your moves at the jazz club? I didn't have shirtless fistfights with fire-breathing snake men in Burma, just so you could hide in your room all day!

>Say, what's that? Oh, you got a visit from Old Man Winter and you're stuck inside? No reason you can't enjoy yourself! Maybe you can visit one of your ladyfriends and cozy up together in front of the fireplace!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFJ7ie_yGU
>>
>>26279283
I'm tired after working all day, you stupid cuckold.
>>
>>26279283
I'LL KILL YOU YOU BABY BOOMER FUCKFACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>26279370
>>26279403
You boys oughta save that rage for the commies! Freedom isn't free, you know, and if there's anything worth fighting for, it's Liberty, Justice and Mom's Apple Pie!

Also, I ain't a baby boomer, my boy, I was fightin' in Europe before you were born! You know that!
>>
>>26279283
I'm going climbing with a friend soon
>>
>>26279283
You know it doesn't work that way anymore, old man. Yours was a different time.
>>
>>26279507
>tfw you're a communist and everybody would hate you back then
>>
>>26279283
I'm actually going to a concert tonight. There won't be any girls or getting laid involved, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>26279680
>le equality xD
go fuck yourself, you will not make things equal of that which are unequal
>>
>>26279741
anon I don't want equality, I want communism
communism isn't just everybody lives in the same sized houses eats the same food etc, it's goal is that enough is produced so that the individual can take whatever he wants from the commons
>>
>>26279507
You fought for the bad guys, grandpa. :^(
>>
>>26279806
Which country you come from, kiddo? Germany, Japan or Italy?
>>
File: 129772640119363.jpg (57KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
129772640119363.jpg
57KB, 500x681px
>tfw if you had this sort of father maybe things would have turned out better
Worthless parents raise worthless children.
>>
File: 1454650548176.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1454650548176.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>26280107
>tfw im basically andy
Except i'm an actual person and im not always nice
>>
>>26279680
Still hate you now you pinko cunt
>>
>>26281651
read kropotkin
>>
I'm different yeah I'm different.
>>
>>26279283
Shut the fuck up and die already you old geezer
>>
i'm glad you think highly enough of me to think i can do all that granddad ;_;
>>
>>26281727
lmao why do commies always assume we haven't read their literature?

>le conquest of bread
>there enough food 5 err1 but le bourgeois r eating it all

>le mutual aid a factor of evolution
>ants work together n shieeet that mean humans can work 2gether too xDDD
>>
>>26281962
my man you're an idiot
I don't know if you're taking the piss or have this little reading comprehension
>>
File: 1426008256576.jpg (129KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1426008256576.jpg
129KB, 700x471px
Because I don't have any friends and you never taught me how to talk to women or men
>>
>>26281727
See real life examples of communist states as opposed to theory, you know Marx himself lived off money from his rich factory owner friend right?
>>
>>26283853
I'm not a Marxist and of course I know who fucking Engels was you retard
>>
>>26283072
that last panel is surprisingly accurate: was fat through half of high school, lost hella weight and worked on personal appearance more. Befriended one big football dude (Not Chad, legitimately good dude.), who grafted me into his social group. Everyone was friendly, but I spaced myself away from it because I couldn't stop thinking about how they didn't like me before.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.