[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browsed 4chan while on 2c-d today >realised how pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: obamahavinafuckinguinessbitches.jpg (34KB, 540x391px) Image search: [Google]
obamahavinafuckinguinessbitches.jpg
34KB, 540x391px
>browsed 4chan while on 2c-d today
>realised how pathetic yall are
you need to get out of your routines, seriously.
>>
your more pathetic dude
>>
>>26278513
But you came back, didn't you? So what does that tell you about yourself? Faggot.
>>
K, have fun with that
>>
>coming to 4chan to "gloat" about how you're "better" than strangers on the Internet
Lmfao, who's the pathetic one here again?
>>
File: 1454085539192.png (219KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454085539192.png
219KB, 370x480px
>>26278513
>obama
>drinking guinness
At least he has good taste.
>>
File: egg.jpg (103KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
103KB, 521x533px
>>26278513
>is a druggy
>comes to 4chan to proclaim how succesful he is
Please, please kill yourself
>>
>>26278513
How was 2c-d? I've only tried 2ci
>>
>2C-D
Take some LSD and you'll realize how pathetic everything is
>>
>>26279384
This.

Took too muchacid once by mistake. Ended up realizing how this is all fucking fake and everyone is a,robotic routine driven animal
>>
>>26279431
Did get that feeling like you were connected to the universe? Like how you're made up of the same matter that has always been and always will be in existence? Like you're just an aberration that came as a result of the giant thermo-dynamic process that is the entire universe?
>>
>>26279520
Yes. But not in the way you may think. After the peak, towards the 10th hour of the trip, I became incredibly tired. I played down to try to sleep but I was still tripping pretty hard I came to a state of no thought, kinda hard to describe, but I felt like I was connected phiysically to everything around me to the air and everything just a pile of living organisms that make 'me' function, very wierd feeling, very hard for me to describe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.