[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a beautiful young girl that's caring and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 545.jpg (260KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
545.jpg
260KB, 1200x750px
Would you date a beautiful young girl that's caring and loving and sweet but she's obsessed with you, psychopathic, clingy to the point of texting you every 10 minutes, and if you cheated would probably kill the girl you fucked and severely harm you?
>>
i have and its a living nightmare and youll wish you were a . lonely neet with no problems again desperately

>your anime shit isnt the real world
>>
>>26277787
of fucking course i love that kind of grillls.
emo girls with psychopathic problems are the best
the fucking best
i just want to feel love.
>>
>>26277787
i'm not a fucking normie so of course i wouldn't cheat

i would gladly endure the texts
>>
>>26277787
yeah sure, if it got too annoying I could just kill her
>>
>>26278031
edgy
>>26277839
what's so bad about it tho, it's sure as fuck better than the crippling loneliness right now
>>
Yeah unless she was trying to change me or was overly controlling
A clingy neurotic submissive girl would be fine.
>>
Like 14 young? Of course.
>>
it sounds nice because i'm a lonely autist but i'd probably get sick of it in a few days since i need a lot of alone time
>>
I would, in fact I would marry her. The only girlfriend I ever had was insanely clingy and I loved that shit, I'm a sucker for love based crazy.
>>
If she's legal, barren, and doesn't mind my lack of confidence and social skills, then yeah, I wouldn't mind the perfect girl.
>>
Yep. I could live with my phone being lit the fuck up all day if I came home to a beautiful girl that loved me to the point of obsession.

The sex would be insane.
>>
>>26278098

This.

>original comment, eat a barrel of dicks
>>
Will she rape me if I say no?
>>
>>26278359
Maybe.

And you'd like it.
>>
>>26277787
Yeah but only if she's cute. The girl you posted isn't okay, heterochromia is weird.
>>
File: 1432545485846.jpg (236KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432545485846.jpg
236KB, 600x600px
>>26278624
>heterochromia is weird.
What a fag
>>
>>26278663
>Though multiple causes have been posited, the scientific consensus is that inbreeding is the primary reason behind heterochromia. This is due to mutation of the genes that determine melanin distribution at the 8-HTP pathway, which usually only become corrupted due to chromosomal homogeneity.
sorry I'm not into the products of incest
>>
>>26277787
I already do

She gets stroppy if she sees me looking at other grills, or vice versa (since i got /fit/), much less talking to them

Save me
>>
this is me

but i'm a boy
>>
>>26278778
Inb4 get out reeeeee

Original post, suck my average white dick
>>
>>26278778
That just makes it hotter when you get your daughter pregnant you cocksucker.
>>
File: 1428960296367.jpg (45KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
1428960296367.jpg
45KB, 300x386px
>>26277787
Yes and I would be her slave boi

tfw no yandere gf to dominate me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.