[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty extrovert

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 27

File: _Pepenality Chart.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
_Pepenality Chart.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
Anyone else a shitty extrovert?

I'm ENTP, and I've figured out that I mostly get caught in an Si "grip" that turns me into this psuedo-introvert that just goes through cycles of negative introspection/ realizations.
I feel it stems more from not finding most people interesting enough.
>>
>>26277640
>someone actually took the time to make a chart that shitty
>>
>>26277640
i was INTJ in high school but i took the test again recently and i got INTP
>>
>>26277752
Personality changes up to your mid twenties so that makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if it changed again in a few more years.
>>
What is the istp pic supposed to represent
>>
>>26277879
Abstract kind of feel.
t. an ISTP
>>
I was the OP of this thread.
>>26277120
It might interest you if you're truly in same boat as me as an ENTP. it truly is a terrible existence
>>
>>26277920
I get a lot of those
>>
>>26277640
What is the INTP pic supossed to be?
>>
File: 1454548966456.png (462KB, 473x586px) Image search: [Google]
1454548966456.png
462KB, 473x586px
You need a qt3.14 INFJ to bring out your Ne.
>>
I do not have a personality, as the "I" does not exist
>>
File: 1442849892268.png (59KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442849892268.png
59KB, 507x540px
INTP reporting in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPfdiMnrbYE
>>
File: 1442265181263.png (326KB, 610x885px) Image search: [Google]
1442265181263.png
326KB, 610x885px
>>26277640
ENTJ but somehow shitty personality.
>>
Is Vivi an INTP? He seems like to me
>>
Who else here /INFP/?

I don't really remember what it means I just did one of those shitty tests and that's what came up.
>>
File: meowsock.jpg (535KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
meowsock.jpg
535KB, 1536x2048px
>ISFJ
>tfw unhealthy Ne
>tfw no INFJ gf to go people watching with
>tfw no INFJ gf to share feels with
>tfw no INFJ gf to tell me about her Ni driven life
>>
>>26277640
ENTP here.

Life is suffering
>>
What does being an INFP say about me?
>>
16personalities says istp
>>
not-INTP's git OUT
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 1600x1422px
>most tests identify me as ENTP
>father and brother both exhibit ENTP traits as well
>was an extremely annoying, misbehaved, overly eccentric, and hyper child
>could not be calmed down no matter what, and reflecting back it would've appeared as if I had ADHD or autism
>always had explicit stranger anxiety, just could not relate to my peers, and never made any true friends
>always preferred to play by myself even though I was an extroverted child
>eventually in 7th grade something clicks and I become an anxiety-ridden, depressed, and despairing little fuck with self-esteem and image issues
>become more introverted than I ever was due to this
>however at times when I was more comfortable, my extroverted traits popped out here and there
>flash forward 7 years
>am desperately attempting to rid my ego of ENTP because I honestly hate how fucking annoying I can be when I let my true self out
>still struggling with low self-esteem, confidence issues, as well as OCD and existential angst
>am intelligent enough to put 2 and 2 together and realize that in my attempts to become something I'm not I just make myself more conflicted
>but I truly want to change my personality from this, even if just to see the world in a new light
what the fuck should I do
>>
>>26277640
tfw ISTJ
wtf does that wojak even mean
>>
>>26277640
Let's take a poll and see how results are distributed
http://strawpoll.me/6737137
>>
>>26277640
wait why am I a creepy mime?
>>
File: 1448923051236.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1448923051236.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>tfw a hybrid of ISTP ISFP INTP INFP

shit's weird yo
>>
>>26278408
well aren't you just a special snowflake
>>
>>26278408
That doesnt make any sense. ISTP and INTP are so different. ISTP craves for earthly stimulation while INTP is all about mental work.
>>
>>26277640
ENFP/INFP reporting for duty, yes ma'am
>>
>>26278449
yeah I know it doesn't. I'm split down the middle on both S/N and T/F
one day I can be really into sports and the next I think they are pointless and retarded
>>
>>26278484
Tell me about yourself. Do you have strict moral code? Could you lay down in a bed and theorize for hours? Is overthinking common for you?
>>
File: skidmigimunden.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
skidmigimunden.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>26277640
INTJ reporting in, have cheated my way through life doing close to no actual work.
wasnt worth it
>>
File: woah.jpg (143KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
143KB, 620x413px
>>26277640
Other ENTP here.

I'm a good extrovert, but only when I'm completely comfortable with my appearance since I don't feel my current one I've had most of my life matches my personality.

The "si grip" you mentioned only happens to me due to the former. Most ENTP's are pretty eccentric so we've been beat down are whole lives and it just gets worse every day we don't feel like we can become and stay being our true selves I feel.

Basically we're to repressed to express proper functions because we've been faking it our whole lives after being driven into a hole by society.

>>26278180
yep, but there's still good for us to be had
>>26278313
do what I did anon. Figure out who you truly feel you are and become it. I slightly edged out doing it a few times, but always reverted before heading back to work and family. I'm going for it now though.
>>
>>26278313
Sounds like you trying to shape yourself as INTJ but it's going to work (it's like you focus on single task but then you see a lot of different things which are more interesting). ENTP has the same functions as INTJ but flipped.
>>
>>26278679
what do you mean it's going to work? Will I succeed in my endeavor? Or should I just resort to what >>26278573 did and accept myself? Don't forget that not only am I ENTP, but I have anxiety issues that make any shred of hope I had nada.
>>
>>26278926
ENTP with anxiety issues isnt that rare - ENTP is the most introverted extrovert type. You should trust your intuition more as oppose of external possibilities.
>>
File: FINALLY.png (269KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
FINALLY.png
269KB, 672x372px
>>26278573
>I'm a good extrovert, but only when I'm completely comfortable with my appearance since I don't feel my current one I've had most of my life matches my personality.
>The "si grip" you mentioned only happens to me due to the former. Most ENTP's are pretty eccentric so we've been beat down are whole lives and it just gets worse every day we don't feel like we can become and stay being our true selves I feel.
>Basically we're to repressed to express proper functions because we've been faking it our whole lives after being driven into a hole by society.

I'VE NEVER FELT UNDERSTOOD BY ANYONE IN MY LIFE UP UNTIL NOW

THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME KIND OF LIKE "lived in Si grip all my life" ENTP SUPPORT GROUP

Also for those curious as to what the hell I'm talking about:

http://personalitycafe.com/entp-articles/76805-recognizing-inferior-function-entp.html
This section:
>Lengthy Episodes in the Grip
>>
>>26277640
INTP reporting in.

The only part that matters is the NT. If you aren't intuitive, then you're a rigid, unimaginative dolt who can't deal with new situations. If you aren't a thinker, then you're a meat machine who is slave to your glandular squeezings. Only NTs are sane, intelligent, creative human beings.

NT master race.
>>
>>26279169
ISTJs are pretty dope at meme-ing/ existentialism, ISTPs are pretty good at being fun idiots. An ENFP or INFJ that has their Fi under a tight leash (and very self-aware/ critical of their actions) is amazing.

But yeah; generally people who don't take themselves too seriously. Those are the best.
>>
>>26279169
INTP -very good at theory crafting and flaw finding but get's lost in his thoughts easily and prone to laziness
INTJ - focuses on single goals but prone to rationalize his faults just because single mistake in the past and he's unable to get though it
ENTP - sees things from different perspectives, full of interesting combinations, speaks like 300 words per second but can be content without doing anything on material plane
ENTJ - can motivate people and get things done but is wreck without having his internal vision aka how he's imagines his life should go in the future.
>>
>>26279090
>ENTPs approach the outer world with trust and optimism, and see the environment as welcoming, safe, and exhilarating
And here I am a misanthropic nihilistic ENTP who's frightened by the outside world!
>>
File: tools.png (377KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
tools.png
377KB, 1024x1022px
It's all part of a game, MY game.
>>
There is no worse state of being than a misanthropic ENTP.
>hate people even though you spend a great portion of your waking moments attempting to appease/impress them
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29KB, 500x328px
>>26279443
I know some INTJs irl

You guys are not nearly as smart as you think you are.
All it takes is a few fucked up memes to put you into a coma.
>>
interesting.
>ISTJ
>>
>>26279667
So you're interested in ideas but not people?
>>
>>26279763
pretty much, yeah

but come to think of it I'm not quite interested in anything anymore tb.h
>>
>>26279790
Are you obsessing over one of your personality aspects?
>>
File: state of beeing.gif (2MB, 377x450px) Image search: [Google]
state of beeing.gif
2MB, 377x450px
>>26279763
In general, the only reason to care about people is for their ideas/ motivations/ discoveries/ drive.

It's just that if everyone is too caught up in their dignity/ routine/ complaining about stuff they take no steps to change/ petty shit, we can easily just say "fuck this gay earth" and go into this self analysing/ self-judging loop of shit.

Honestly, all my life I feel like I've been inaccurately portrayed. Once I get my own place I'll finally have more control over myself/ my appearance. Based off what someone else in this thread said, I feel like I could finally "bee myself" and legit have it work. Especially now that I wouldn't be one of those cunty self-absorbed extroverts, and have practised Te practically/ set moral boundaries/ know MORE about myself and what I have to offer/ know about all possible negative perspectives this world has shown me.

Really feel like I could rule the world.
>>
>>26277752
this is me, and I blame drug use.
was apart of the 1.3% of society now I'm 3.5% of them.
>>
>>26279090
glad we share the feels, but I can't really read all of that right now from your link

any excerpts?
>>26279360
I wouldn't say frightened, more unsure and unforgiven from past experience
>>26279667
become your you and own it for one day/night. your feelings will change
>>26279790
crushing defeat. I'm there with you, but there's always a way to change man
>>
>>26278038
wow so ironic, I immediately picked up on the mis-spelling of "...when you imediately pick up on spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes"

FUCK OFF, also it should be "spelling, grammar, and/or punctuation mistakes.
>>
>>26279999
fucking quids mate
>>
>>26277640
>be ENTJ
>stuff

I'm cool af desu senpai
>>
>>26279690
this

my INTJ friend is good at some things and talks shit like he's a boss but he's emotionally crippled and everyone knows he's on track to be a foreveralone

Being really good at a few things is cool, but if you're good at those at the expense of other things then you're kind of a lameass
>>
File: 1452704431939.jpg (92KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1452704431939.jpg
92KB, 600x594px
>>26280059
>any excerpts?

>As the connection with dominant Intuition diminishes, so do Extraverted Intuitive types' characteristic enthusiasm, optimism, and energetic approach to life. When their hold on their dominant and auxiliary functions continues to taper off, the qualities of inferior Introverted Sensing manifest in withdrawal and depression, obsessiveness, and a focus on the body. For ENTPs, tertiary Feeling emerges as strong, uncontrollable, and emotional criticism that accompanies the obsessive facts that overwhelm them. The tertiary Thinking of ENFPs contributes to their obsessive facts the sarcastic, legalistic logic that proves others' failings.

>when Extraverted Intuitive types are chronically in the grip of inferior Introverted Sensing, inferior function behavior may become habitual. Little of their typical enthusiasm, open-minded acceptance of new ideas, and uncanny visioning of future trends will be seen. Instead, they will be irritable, critical of everyone around them, and obsessed with minutia.They are likely to find fault with everything and everyone, especially close family members and co-workers. If their obsessiveness involves a focus on imagined illness, they may be unable to shake their conviction that they are seriously ill, despite medical reassurances. Depression may result from this or simply as a consequence of their unnatural focus on negative realities in the present.

>Chronic grip behavior may lead the individual and others to believe that he or she is typically irritable, impatient, and cranky, vacillating between withdrawal and frenetic activity. Since the process of becoming chronically in the grip is often gradual, even people who have known the person in a nonstressed state are likely not to notice what, in retrospect will be recognized as a radical alteration of personality. The person will appear to be a rather exaggerated, poorly developed Introverted Sensing type.
>>
>>26280175
Tell me something about yourself, i've never met another ENTJ.
>>
>>26277640
Can I get some brutally honest info on INFJs?

Ococococ
>>
File: cozy.jpg (258KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cozy.jpg
258KB, 500x500px
>>26280431
This is your life:
> You know everything about everyone
> Instantly able to tell authenticity
> Despite your deep interest in people/ upholding a community, you are reserved
> You feel fucking insane- your brain makes weird connections from weird shit
> Literally unable to explain. If you have Ti developed, you understand the capacity to which you don't understand yourself
> no one knows you- like, the REAL you
> You despise everyone's lack of effort to make life un-shit for everyone
> We're all in this together, but it seems like you're the only one pulling everyone through it
> dark dark thoughts, considerations of being mass murderer/ thoughts that maybe you're a psychopath
> it's just a counter-balance to your retarded overly strong sense of empathy
> you feel you have purpose to make it all better
> for everyone
> you are the world's salvation
>>
>>26280431
Too much faggotry feelings and SJW.
>>
>>26278573
All pleasure is an illusion. Pain is reality.
>>
File: Capture.png (22KB, 336x339px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22KB, 336x339px
Once again, I've turned out to be the meme type.
>>
>>26280765
Do cognitive functions test and you'll see if you're true meme-type
>>
>>26278038
>so you just go back to one of the 17 tabs you have open

Try 198
>>
>>26280765
>Turbulent
>>
File: 1415216007697.jpg (96KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
1415216007697.jpg
96KB, 337x450px
ENTP trapped in si grip reporting in, nice to know I'm not just insane.

>tfw both long for and detest human interaction.
>>
I S F P
S
F
P

Don't even reply to me if you're an E. Actually, don't reply regardless.
>>
>>26278313
Look at examples of healthy entps and learn from them. Richard Feynman, Bertrand Russell, John Cleese, Maddox, Milo Yianoppolis are all entps.
Also, learn the functions, learn your strengths and weaknesses:
http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=ILE
>>
>>26277960
*tipsfedora tier austrian libertard
t. somehow lefty intp who never fit in his kinds
>>
>>26281275
>SF
How does it feel to be a failed normie?

I bet you're looking forward to that vacation of yours. Can't wait to see all the things/ smell all the things/ taste all the delicious food. And you're hoping people will finally understand your worth. Maybe one day. Maybe one day someone will bake you something nice.

You'd like that, wouldn't you? Too bad you always have to try and prove everything in a hap-hazardous way. With your shitty gut feelings.
>>
Got INTP.

Don't feel this fits. Sure, I'm fairly logical, but I wouldn't consider it the leading aspect of my personality.
>>
>>26281352
I'm not a normie and have never wanted to be a normie. I've always been alone and comfortable with being alone.

I wouldn't mind going on a vacation if I had the money. I love food, yeah. I also wouldn't mind a qt to spend the rest of my life with. Everyone else can fuck off, though.
>>
>>26281275
>ISFP
Hippie and pothead.
>>
File: 1419125103177.jpg (5KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
1419125103177.jpg
5KB, 303x276px
>believing in horoscope-lite
>2016
If you're really interested in the whole trait-based personality type thing take the big 5. There is no foundation whatsoever to MBTI nor Socionics, other than speculation from Jung and later a book by some mother and daughter who didn't know two shits about psychology.
>>
>>26277956
me the very same
>>
>>26281536
Jung is solid, MBTI is horoscope memes
>>
File: redmage.png (28KB, 183x208px) Image search: [Google]
redmage.png
28KB, 183x208px
>>26277640
INTJ

At least doing this sort of thing is something to talk about. We were made to do the test back in collage a few years ago. Nothing has changed.
>>
>istj
>not bigots who try to "logical" to justify his bias through cherrypicked evidence
>tfw they are in this thread
>>
ESFP-A and this is hella accurate
>>
>>26281625
what are you on about m8

bloxx
>>
>>26281192
See (and pls answer)
>>26280431
Ococococ
>>
I'm an entp and holy shit do I find a lot of my friends boring as fuck. I really don't think my friends appreciate how plain they are. But these are my mains, gotta bunch of more extroverted friends who don't just complain so I'd say I'm a pretty good social guy but maybe not a good extrovert.
>>
>>26280342
I'm a pretty outgoing person. I generally like doing things "my way" so even when I'm technically a subordinate, I forge my own way of doing things. I tend to inspire other people to achieve and I've learned how to train people to act by example.

Basically a mini Napoleon. Except I also know how to be comfortable not being in control.
>>
>>26280557
The stuff about changing things to better everyone's life might be a bit farfetched. But the rest is really spot on, how did you do this anon?
>>
>>26278139
Just did the test apparently I'm that. What the fuck does that make of us ?
>>
>>26277995
why is it that on OKCupid if a girl is an INFJ she will automatically mention it in her profile?
>>
>>26282214
because its the rarest type
>>26281972
Seems alright, but with this kind of personality why are you here? You dont belong here
>>
>>26282214
I hate to admit it, but this original post is correct >>26280560

Either they're what >>26280557 said, or the literal definition of a SJW
>>
These tests are retarded.
That being said, only true robots are INTP.
>>
>>26282295
>Seems alright, but with this kind of personality why are you here? You dont belong here
I don't, I just look at various 4chan boards to distract from studying
>>
>>26282596
Fair enough. Do you have strict moral code?
>>
>>26277640
ENTJ
TL;DR
But from what I DID read, I'm a fucking mastermind.
>>
>>26277640
What is the ISTJ wojak trying to convey?
>>
File: 1453730422739.png (217KB, 447x547px) Image search: [Google]
1453730422739.png
217KB, 447x547px
>>26277640
>tfw INFP

Literally just fuck my shit up
>>
My wife and I both scored INTJ,
which explains how I have a wife.
>>
>>26277752
That's the problem with MBTI. You need to know the Jungian functions or else it doesn't really make sense. You might be close to the 50% percentile of judging/perceiving. Most people are average by definition.

INTJ: Ni Te Fi Se
INTP: Ti Ne Si Fe

In reality, the difference is very deep.

falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare
>>
infp here

did i fuck up?
>>
>>26279169
The majority of people are sensing types and the majority of women are feeling types. It was biologically necessary for the population to be this way. Who would do the hunting and doing if everyone was an INTP and lost in day dreams? Who would act as a minion if everyone was a confrontational and ENTJ? It's like the colony of alphas in Cyprus in Brave New World.

N types (F too, not just T) are creative and cognitively gifted. However, they are not sane. I'm pretty sure mental illness is much, much more common for intuitives.
>>
File: mypersonality.jpg (126KB, 1191x753px) Image search: [Google]
mypersonality.jpg
126KB, 1191x753px
I'm guessing this is the beta-outcast nerd personality.
>>
>>26277640
There's a lot of variety even within /ENTP/.

There are cyborgs who wear graphic T's, shout "Look at me I'm so quirky XD" and still get away with it and then there are "perfectly adapted" ENTP's who have professional careers and corporate mindsets. Finally, there are truly creative ENTP's who are constantly learning and evolving. Renaissance men like Leonardo Da Vinci.
>>
>>26282671
Yeah, I always keep my promises
>>
INFJ here. Literally feels like I am batshit insane with contradictory voices, philosophies, values and opinions.
>>
>>26284447
>INTP with weak thinking.

Why even live? INTP's without genius level logic are literally useless.
>>
INTP here, i FUCKING despise people who shit on the environment and who don't believe in climate change, or don't consider to recycle
>>
>>26284688
Lateral thinking anon.
>>
I'm an ENFJ but only have a girlfriend and one best friend
>>
>>26284797
ISTP here. The earth is our bitch and we're gonna make it act like it.
>>
>>26284797
>don't consider to recycle

You realize that the whole recycling program was a scam by cocoa cola so they could get free cans right? Nearly all feel good recycling programs end up polluting the environment with all the transportation and other shit.
>>
File: 2016-02-01_18-29-51.png (132KB, 1164x780px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-01_18-29-51.png
132KB, 1164x780px
Just fuck my life up desu
>>
File: 1348722951043.jpg (48KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1348722951043.jpg
48KB, 300x222px
>INTP
>controlled by laziness which has lead to depression, stagnation
>love reading and the english language, but i don't want to live the poor writer's life and I can't sit down and write a decent story to save my fucking life
>currently too poor to afford to go back to school
>thinking about becoming an engineer or somefucking thing
>have zero friends outside of work but they're all dumb niggers with no future and no insight and not a single original thought in their heads
I think I should take up writing on the side so I don't go crazy from just browsing 4chan when I'm not working one of my 2 jobs.
>>
I don't see what's wrong with INFP lol
>>
>>26279690
So fucking true. Like broken records repeating the same platitudes and stories and logical traps again and again. Fucking annoying as hell
>>
>>26280765
Wait so INTJ is just a shy beta that is judgemental?
>>
Yep, I'm still INFP.
Can't change for shit.
>>
>>26285043
j means goal oriented and organized.
>>
>>26278214
It means you are a beta and you are happy about it
>>
File: MBTI functions 1.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI functions 1.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
You gotta learn about the cognitive functions to understand mbti.
>>
ENTP here laughing at all the lazy, depressed INFP's and INTP's and failed ENTPs (and that one ENTJ who has miraculously failed despite all the odds). I was a NEET and an InCel but I am changing myself. I have walked the first 100 miles of my walk through the United States. I have a bag full of books, and each book I read lightens the weight I carry. I have a crossbow and camping supplies, which I'm going to use to teach myself self reliance. By the end of my trip, I'm going to enroll in community college and use my brain for the one thing it's best at. Computer Science. I hope to start a business one day which I can grow alongside. Not that anyone should give a shit, though.

I finally feel good for once and feel I can become the strong willed person I wanted to be as a child. My sex drive is recovering, since I no longer have the boredom necessary to masturbate and I no longer think nearly as much about traps.
>>
INTP

I want off Mr Jung's wild ride.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.