[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1454388558174.jpg (18KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1454388558174.jpg
18KB, 379x374px
>finishing up my therapy appointment today
>therapist mentions she'll be out of town for two weeks
>ask her where she's going, if she doesn't mind
>she says she's spending a week on vacation, a week doing a speaking engagement, and "that's all she feels comfortable telling me"
What in the actual fuck? I was just trying to make conversation as I handed her my credit card. Two days a week I tell this woman my deepest and darkest secrets, fears, and longings, and she can't tell me where she's going on vacation or what she'll be talking about?
>>
Please help me, bros.
>>
Fuck off, she isn't your friend, it's her job.
>>
You didn't do anything wrong anon. She probably wanted to keep it professional so she chose not to talk about her personal life. Albeit in a kind of bitchy way.
>>
Have you said anything that might lead her to think you might stalk her or harm her?
>>
How does she know you arent some freak that will stalk her? Shes not your fucking friend. Shes your therapist. Go talk to a damn rock or animal then
>>
stop overthinking things, seeing as you're on /r9k/ you're probably someone who latches onto any girl who shows you kindness and attention and she knows this
she doesn't want you to get hurt, and she could never be with you even if she wanted to because of the nature of your current relationship
don't worry about it, it was just a throwaway comment and she meant no offense
>>
>>26277324
yeah well dude that's the problem. You aren't going to a therapist. You're going to shrink. They exist as sponges for all your problems. They sit and try to give advice in the most vague and boring way possible. It is a 100% scam.

The problem? Well people begin to think they are friends with their shrink. So that's why she did what she did. Had you been going to a real psychiatrist... well you probably wouldn't have even asked because they'd have you pumped on meds
>>
if you're not white, I wouldn't feel safe either - whats your ethnicity
>>
>>26277727
Damn so close to quints. But I second this, if not then she's just Stacy.
>>
>>26277627
I've been seeing her for a year, I'm pretty sure she knows I'm a meek fucking beta by now. And it's not like I asked her to have coffee with me, i just asked an innocent question. I don't even give a shit where she's going or what she's doing, I was just trying to make small talk. Seeing as how I'm seeing her for social anxiety and small talk is very difficult for me (this is the second time she's gone on vacation and I was going to ask last time but I pussied out; this time I did it as just a test of will), all I've learned from this experience is that any attempt to overcome my fear will just be met with rejection and embarrassment. I can't help but overthink this.
>>
File: mfw fuck.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
mfw fuck.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
>>26277776
FUCK YOU, MEME MAJIC
>>
>>26277727
>>26277776
I'm a fucking Slav, so I'm pretty white, yeah.
>>
File: 1442152158064.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1442152158064.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>26277831
>slav
>white

Holy fuck senpai
>>
damn anon I have similar experiences, they really know how to twist the knife
>>
>>26277781
Listen to me. Its unprofessional and if i was in her shoes I'd react the same way. Dont let this get under your skin. Shes just doing her job;she isn't your friend and never will be. There is nothing wrong with what you did but just dont do it again. Practice on someone else if the opportunity arises
>>
File: concernedfurry.gif (62KB, 362x332px) Image search: [Google]
concernedfurry.gif
62KB, 362x332px
>>26277831
>Slav
>White

Turns out you have more problems than any shrink could handle, Stacy or not.
>>
>>26277324
they never do mate... fear of stalking/growing too attached...
>>
File: slav.jpg (135KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
135KB, 1024x683px
>>26278016
don't see how being a slav is a big deal.

>>26278075
yeah, this.
>>
File: SLAV PRIDE WEE.png (773KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
SLAV PRIDE WEE.png
773KB, 2048x1536px
>>26278016
>>26277913
>amerifat russophobs getting butthurt as they are reminded that slavs are the masterrace and cuck them on a daily basis
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>26278107
Now I've heard everything
>>
>>26277324
you should have pushed the issue, make like a disgusted face at her ask what her fucking deal is
>>
>>26277324

Yup, that's exactly how therapy works. The relationship goes only one way, she's supposed to be a blank wall of professionalism.

Also, if you post here and tell her your "deepest and darkest secrets, fears, and longings" then I'm sure I can imagine why telling you detailed travel plans wouldn't be a good idea in any circumstance.
>>
>>26278107
Can you tell me why Russians think Americans give a fuck about them as if we still lived in the Cold War era?
I knew this Russian guy who would not shut the fuck up about Russian vs. American military and how he hates America so much and how he wants to go back to Russia.
>>
>>26278100
This chick looks just like Sylvia a polish girl I once met, do you have source?
>>
>>26278100
It's not, just /pol/lacks being faggots as usual
>>
>>26277324
It is her job, it is also illegal to tell you. You are not friends, and it is against the law to act as such.
>>
>>26277324
You fucking autist cunt fucker. I can only imagine the kind of pathetic, whiney depraved shit she's had to listen to. She probably already has you pegged as a depraved autist that beats your tiny cock to her at night whole you sob. She only listens to you because it's her job, and only reassures you because she wants your money. Deep down she would probably spit in your face to remind you that you're nothing and kick you in the face if you weren't paying her.

Fucking therapy anyway, what a fucking waste of time. In my day therapy was called manning the fuck up. Faggot.
>>
File: 1441749005595.jpg (13KB, 249x192px) Image search: [Google]
1441749005595.jpg
13KB, 249x192px
>>26279301
>In my day therapy was called manning the fuck up
>>
>>26279180
america is obsessed with us. you let in a bunch of nigs and degenerates and you try so hard to hide the fact that you are slavaboos is kinda cute
>>
>going to a therapist
>going to a female therapist no less

Yeah you fucked up
>>
>>26277324
I have had the same therapist for 10 years, you cant actually ask personal things like that. When they say they are on vacation, thats it. I do not know where or care.

Not only is it for safety reasons, she can easily lose her liscense to practice therapy if she told you.
>>
She's giving a speech about you and how fucked you are op
>>
>pay someone to be your friend for an hour
>confused that she stops acting friendly after the hour is up
Nice meme
>>
>>26277781
What you should learn from this experience is that people can be rude, sometimes without even really meaning to be.
Not letting it get to you like this is one of the first steps you can take towards not being such a bitch. It doesn't matter why she chose those specific words, or why she "wasn't comfortable" telling you more. It was just a thing that happened, there's no greater implication or a harbinger of any sort.
>did i fuck up
You're paying her decent money for this, you could probably call her a cunt in session and get away with it.
>therapy was called manning the fuck up
This crusty old bastard is generally correct though. It's good that you can talk to people about this sort of stuff, but that won't solve much without you taking proactive measures towards improvement, ie: actually doing stuff.
>>
>>26277781
Well, tell her about this next time.
She's not your friend, maybe you would improve more if she was, maybe not.
But you don't even have to like her, you need to learn to know yourself and you need to analyze such feelings to find their root and learn how to deal with them.
At some point you'll realize that a third of your discomforts are projections, a third are rooted in low self esteem and the other third is just anxiety being rationalized as rational thoughts.
>>
>>26277781
I'd probably look for a new therapist if she is such an uptight cunt. Just tell her you aren't making enough progress and need someone more effective.
>>
>>26277324
she's not paid to be your friend.
she needs to keep a distance with you so she keeps her professional role, according to deontology.
Read a bit, anon, read a bit.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.