[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel that you'll never have a gf that is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

File: latest.jpg (876KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
876KB, 1000x1500px
How do you guys feel that you'll never have a gf that is as hot as her?
That you'll die alone and worthless.
>>
I will hate normies for that.
>>
It kind of makes me sad, but then I remember I will die and be free from that sadness one day.
>>
>>26276933
this pretty much sums up my way of seeing things
>>
My girlfriend is way out of my league
The best part isn't that she's hot, but it's because she loves who I am so much that she can get past my looks.
>>
How can people be that beautiful :(
>>
>>26276973
So why are you here again? Either post her pic or leave.

Og comment
>>
Your gf doesn't have to be super hot lol, you guys have really high standards. I've had a gf lime that before and just like in Sean Kingston song, beautiful girls are only gonna do ya dirt.
>>
It makes me resent this normie filled world even more. Especially when girls this cute whine on social media that they haven't talked to their chad bf in 12 hours and a hoard a beta orbiters come to drown her in attention.
>>
File: 1453576557785.jpg (30KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1453576557785.jpg
30KB, 413x395px
>he doesn't look like a rapefugee

I feel pity for you guys, free pussy everyday
>>
oh well

original comblox
>>
I don't need a girlfriend like that, I just want somebody to love me.
>>
I am drunk, so fuck it
>>
File: kzDiWGD.jpg (81KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
kzDiWGD.jpg
81KB, 612x612px
>>26277000
To be fair. She got fat when we were in college so I think that gave me some good boy points
>>
>>26276335
why is it when i see something that beautiful i just want to destroy it?
>>
>>26276973
I know that feel bro. Mind boggling stuff t b h
>>
>>26277224
Oh so you're her beta provider
>>
>>26276335
she's so beautiful
it makes me sad to be honest shake my head but then again I'll probably be a wizard + what if she's a Stacy that would just degrade me and shit
>>
>>26277363
remember blah blah blah some guy out there is tired of her shit blah blah blah

yeah i'd put up with being tired of her shit if I got up in that shit
>>
>>26277390
up in her shitbox*
>>
>>26276335
Nope. She's probably materialistic and superficial. I'd rather get pet by my right hand until death considerably hinders my capacity of jerking off.
>>
File: I wanna fuck that.png (18KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna fuck that.png
18KB, 499x555px
>>26277238
Because the part of your brain that registers cuteness is closely linked to aggression.

Look it up, you're not special
>>
>>26276973
My gf just doesn't have enough self-esteem to realize she could probably do better if she wanted to. Not much better, but probably a little at least.
>>
>>26277344
I don't even know what you mean by that.
>>
>>26277555
Doesn't cuteness registers as "weakness" then? I remember being an asshole to my cat many times all the while being a really "nice guy" wink wink.
>>
>Tfw when ugly woman
>will never be the subject of male desire outside of pump/dump
>not pretty enough to be loved, even by a robit
>>
>>26277662
If you are an ugly woman, you better be clever. I would date an ugly woman if she pushed all my brain's buttons.
>>
>>26277662
I will love you.
>>
>>26276973
just wait till chad seduces her,then don't come crying to r9k
>>
>>26277662
Define ugly
>>
>>26277685
That's the thing. I'm pretty smart and motivated and all that bullshit. But like I've found that's actually a deterrent for the majority of men. Threatening their position and what not.
>>26277696
Ty anon <3
>>26277733
Ummmm
>small eyes
>big, wide nose
>only have half eyebrows
>thick ankles/wrists
>Fat
>Destroyed/super damaged hair
>Tall
>Saggy breasts
>big hands/feet
>super broad shoulders

I'm just very masculine looking honestly.
>>
>>26277895
Post pics, we'll tell you if you're actually ugly or not
>>
>>26277895
Others don't mean much to me but fat is a deal breaker

On the other hand
>tall
isn't a negative
>>
>>26278043
Pls no. I can barely look at myself in the mirror without crying. Let alone take a picture of myself.
>>26278058
Idk I just take up a lot of space.
I've been told I have body dysmorphia but I think that's bullshit tbqh
>>
>>26278092
You may have body dismorphia. My sister thinks she is fat when she is very skinny and pretty. i'm not saying you are pretty necessarily, but you'll be surprised to find out how the bodytypes men like are very very varied.
>>
>>26278092
I'm >>26278191, just take a picture of your body and you'll have answers. No need to have your face in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 960x1247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 960x1247px
>>26278216
Here u go friendo
Pls don't be mean
>>
>>26278434
lolrly you are fucking hot, to the point I'm thinking this may be a troll. You are skinny, even taking into account you may be sucking your guts in. Saggy tits, who cares. Broad shoulders, maybe, but not disgustingly so. Chin up, loser.
>>
>>26278216
Just keep giving her attention, moron
>>
>>26278434
kek almost had me, good one m8
>>
>>26278434
*unzips dick in an original fashion*
>>
>>26278485
The majority of guys who have seen me topless have made some sort of nasty comment about my breasts. I think it's a fairly big deal for a lot of guys.
You have a strange definition of skinny familia
>>26278510
Not even b8. I'm in therapy for a whole host of things. Body dysmorphia and self image issues are among them.
>>26278549
Pls no. ):
>>
>>26278606
Post your breasts then, they look perfectly fine in your pic
>>
File: 1451461533669.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1451461533669.png
631KB, 681x681px
>>26278510
>>26278549
FUCKING STOP FEEDING THE ROASTIE

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
How does she feel that she'll never date a man of any discernible intelligence?
>>
>>26278637
I'm sure she dated way better men than you
>>
>>26278623
Lol in a bra, under a shirt. Of course they look okay. I'm not posting my tits on the Internet. There doesn't need to be photo evidence of that
>>
>>26276335
I've already come to terms with dying alone. So pretty good I guess.
>>
>>26278702
Yeah because we can totally identify you without your face
>>
File: 1401919930872.jpg (199KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1401919930872.jpg
199KB, 640x630px
>>26278434
breddy gud troll/10
>>
>>26278655
>she has*
And yes, she probably has dated men whom society would deem "better" than me. This is because society doesn't truly value empathy and intelligence, only aggression and cunning
>>
>>26278606
>not even b8
post a timestamp or fuck into a ditch you lying shit
>>
>>26278434
>claims to be fat
>is actually curvy
Nice bait, bitch
>>
>>26277662

>Worried that she's ugly and isn't the object of male desire

>Looks like this >>26278434

Anonette I have some good news for you... :^)
>>
LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26276335
I don't want a girlfriend tho, so I don't care.
>>
>>26278890
She's mine dude
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1280x960px
>>26278804
Lol fine
>>26278816
Is it tho
>>26278837
Well
>>26278876
Fat is based off bf% imo and I have a high bf%
>>26278887
Well watch as the interest is totally lost now
>>
>>26279033
Oh

I see what you meant now
>>
>>26279151
Yeah. It's really bad.
And they're only getting worse because I'm losing more weight. Down 50 lbs already
Looking to get so skelly that I don't have tits at all
>>
>>26279033
How old are you? Damn, that's kind of unfortunate. I bet they look great in a bra or through a low cut top, then the guy gets you naked and boom grandma titties.

I'd still suck on them desu.
>>
>>26279033
It's literally JUST your saggy boobs, get lift/reduction and you'd be fine outside of clothes. You're at a manageable weight and you don't have manhands.
>>
>>26279033
I like those :3
>>
>>26279033
Your therapist is a dick for saying you have body dismorphia for noticing you have saggy boobs.
>>
>> 26279033

Your breast are perfect. Don't change them!
>>
>>26279205
I'm 22. It really really fucking sucks. I've put in so much work to be attractive and I'll literally never achieve it.
I'm going to be in school until I'm 27-28 so I won't be able to afford any sort of surgery until I'm in my mid 30's
Seriously fuck my life
>>26279216
Refer to above comment
>>
>>26279295
Lol my therapist has not seen my breasts. The body dysmorphia applies to how I view my overall body as apparently a lot larger than it actually is
>>26279274
You're the first person to say that
Thank you anon
>>26279311
Ty for your sweet lies <3
>>
>>26279362
Your overall (clothed) body is hot as fuck

Your tits are awful

Can't comment on unclothed body (pic?)
>>
>>26276335
You fucking queerdroids from the planet fuck off really crack me up like a dish on a concrete floor.

When it comes to skanks, it's the more the better. You're taking a small target pool for your pathetic autist minds and making it smaller by being selective. Get yourself a nice fattie. They fuck like monsters and you'll realize that's more important than a body you can't see when your on top and balls deep.

Cunts.
>>
>>26279389
Yeah, trust me. I know I'm fucking repulsive.
No more pics because I'm gonna go throw up for a bit now
>>
>>26279176
>Looking to get so skelly that I don't have tits at all
I think that's a bad idea, the skin is already stretched you'd just feel like shit from starving yourself and have saggy flat breasts. After losing weight to get rid of excess skin surgery is your best bet.
>>26279326
>I'm going to be in school until I'm 27-28 so I won't be able to afford any sort of surgery until I'm in my mid 30's
Fucking ouch, your parents can't spot you the money and there's no way for you to get a loan? too afraid to ask/tell them?
Side-note:What's your field of study?
How many non-robots did you show this too? Have you tried picking up a robot at school or is your confidence too shattered?
>>
>>26279469
If you're in TX I'd ask you on a date
>>
>>26279479
I mean I suppose I could get a loan but what's the point really. I'll get left with nasty scars from the lift and augmentation so I'll still look like shit naked. I'd also have to show a (probably male) Doctor my breasts and I just can't stand the idea of him seeing them and then telling all his doctor friends how difficult the procedure is going to be
Like I wouldn't even get good results I don't think.
Plus if I ever want kids breast augmentation can fuck with breast feeding. Annnnd also you get saggy tits after that as well.
Also yes, too embarrassed. I don't want to let everyone know how fucking affected I am by not having a nice rack. Seems pretty trivial.
Undergrad is in English. Doing my MBA right now then going to law school.
Even robots won't associate with me. I try talking to them. But then the next class they make a distinct effort to not sit near me.
I also have really bad social anxiety so I'll just start shaking uncontrollably while trying to talk to someone sometimes.
>>
>>26279604
Don't listen to these white knight fags. Your tits and body are gross as fuck. Legitimately you look like a brown paper bag. But who fucking cares? Who yiu are and what you're about is all that matters. Fucking worrying about the body you were born in, is like worrying about the color of the sky.

If you had that fucking attitude, rather than sobbing over shit you cant change, then maybe you'd have a chance with McSwag. I'd loosen that gooty hole for you, but only if you suck it up and stop looking to sperge lords for attention. Cunt.
>>
>>26279599
You haven't even seen my face.
It's even worse than my breasts. ):
>>
>>26279792
Lol
>who you are matters
>just b urself
Zero men care about this bullshit. I'm not delusional. I know my worth in the dating world (as a woman) can be distilled down to my looks. I have no looks.
I'm smart as shit. And very charming and well spoken when I'm on my meds and having a good day.
That shit doesn't matter to guys though.
>>
>>26279604
Ive got a similar problem to you OP. My dick looks way deformed and it has effected me every day of my life and ruined every relationship i could hvae possibly had. I pretty much blame it for making me a sad loser who cant talk to anyone.
>>
>>26279855
I didn't say just be yourself, skank. Yourself is some attention whoring fuck up looking to desperate r9kers for attention and validation because you're too weak to go out and take it. I'm saying man the fuck up and accept that your tits look like they belong I'm a boxing gym and accept it until it stops bothering you. And please, I've fucked my way through many a hideous piece just for the fun of it. If you get wet, you get dick.

So yeah, stop being yourself, and stop being a pussy. Fucking straw man fallacy using, ho. If your intelligence is your saving grace you are fucked. How's your blowjob technique?
>>
>>26279990
>OP disregard that.
>>
Fuck normie

As original as it gets
>>
>>26279990
The thing is though, that grills don't care about dick that much. Literally, as long as you can get us off with other things, dick size or appearance has zero bearing on female attraction to you.
I believe in you anon.
>>26279996
My blowjob technique is none of your concern.
>>
>>26280082
>grills don't care about dick that much
Maybe thats the case but with my zero self confidence there is no way im ever even going to try and have sex.
>>
>>26279604
>I mean I suppose I could get a loan but what's the point really. I'll get left with nasty scars from the lift and augmentation so I'll still look like shit naked.
Yeah, no. The scars would look far better than your current situation, it's not ideal but you can't have the ideal.

>so I'll still look like shit naked.
You'll look better, that's the goal.
ALWAYS shop around for a good doctor before taking surgery, take a good look at the before/after photos and scar recovery.

>I'd also have to show a (probably male) Doctor my breasts and I just can't stand the idea of him seeing them and then telling all his doctor friends how difficult the procedure is going to be
A little embarrassment for a lot of benefit I guarantee more people are saying or thinking rude things now than would happen from a trip to the doctor.

>Plus if I ever want kids breast augmentation can fuck with breast feeding
Didn't know that.

>Seems pretty trivial
Well it's not trivial to you, but I wouldn't want to tell my family either.

>Doing my MBA right now then going to law school.
heads up, I hear lawyers are one of the most depressed professions.
>>
>>26280082
You say that now, ho. You'll come begging for a sample of McSwag. Once you've sorted your mind out.
>>
hotness isnt looks

You could have a girl like this and she would be boring as fuck in sexual stuff with you. Its all about building good bond with another human being and getting all freeky deeky with one another just because you feel so comfortable together. THAT IS HOT
>>
>>26279797
Post it, nobody here knows you anyway. It can't be that bad, you could be a qt3.14
>>
>>26276335
I don't feel bad about not being able to get top tier girls like that. They're so far out of my league that I'm not even really effected by it. I honestly wouldn't know what to do with a girl that hot. What makes me feel bad is my inability to attract "normal" looking cute girls or even below average girls.
>>
>>26279797
I dunno you have really nice skin I was thinking you could be a qt3.14
>>
>>26277895
>tfw no manly qt to dominate my effeminate manlet self
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.