[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Martin Shkreli? I like him because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1454702060272[1].jpg (21KB, 587x527px) Image search: [Google]
1454702060272[1].jpg
21KB, 587x527px
What do you guys think of Martin Shkreli?

I like him because he pisses off normies and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>26276086
he appeals to the 'he's actually a good guy but his motives are too deep for you' crowed of 12 year olds
>>
No opinion, but his name sounds like "shekel" and I always read it as such so it gives me a laff.

However, I heard he got arrested for ripping off the rich people, which is for some reason illegal, whereas ripping off civilians is not. That kinda pisses me off, but I know nothing of politics so idk if it's really more complicated than the rich protecting themselves and not anyone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 599x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 599x517px
His facial expressions looked autismo when he was being lambasted by the congressmen, so, I like him because he probably browses /r9k/ as most Autists tend to do.
>>
>>26276086
ILLYRIAN MASTER RACE

The only race capable of out jewing the jews
>>
90prcent sure he's shielding someone or something.
>>
He's lawful evil, and I'm true neutral. I don't like him the vibe he gives me.
>>
Watched his interview on the breakfast club this morning. Seems like a pretty good guy to me.
>>
>>26277565
He's not lawful. He broke a shitton of laws with his stupid ponzi scheme. He's gonna pay millions in fines and probably go to prison.
>>
>>26276086
Jew manlet trying to son Tony Starks?

The guy can go fuck himself DESU.
>>
>>26276086
>I like him because he pisses off normies and doesn't give a fuck.
This, I like shkreli because redditors hate him
>>
I'm cahotic neutral so I couldn't give two shits
>>
So far the only three people that have been dicked over what he's done, aside from raising the price for insurance companies and I guess other buyers, have been hit with a lot of co-payments and the reason why is unclear. If it turns out it's because of Martin and his people, then I'll understand the rage against him. But if not then he's just some rich dude the media is trying to make out to seem like a huge demon. I don't give a shit about huge corporations having to pay more, especially when if people who need it can't get it under their insurance plan can contact Turing and work out a way to get it for free. Except for three people.
>>
>>26276086
He's basically an autistic robot who found a way to exploit the system and make normies suffer given that HIV/AIDS is pretty much a sexually transmitted normie disease.

I like him.
>>
>>26279285
He's not making anyone but the insurance companies suffer.. If someone doesn't have insurance they can receive the medication for free! He himself said that almost two thirds of all the medication he sells is givin away for free to those without insurance. Also might add that less that 1% of the population even Uses it
>>
He's hilarious. He's a psychopath but a cool one.
>>
>>26276086
i watched him when he streamed on twitch a while back. He said on stream he didnt have many friends growing up, so he just read books and played video games.
>>
File: 1453031825526.jpg (30KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1453031825526.jpg
30KB, 400x387px
>>26279285
Fuckin' this.
Oh, normies getting aids and hiv? Too bad, fuck you all.
>the sneakiest of beta uprisings
>>
>>26276171
>>26279285
Autistic? Are you fucking retarded? I heard him speak today for the first time. His voice is smooth as fuck. This guy is the opposite of autistic. He's pretty much a chadlet.
>>
File: 1453940598903.jpg (66KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453940598903.jpg
66KB, 295x418px
>>26276086
He's a cool guy who stands his ground. normies hate him because the media portrays him as greedy. He said tthat if you don't have insurance or can't afford to pay for the drug, he gives it out for free.
>>
>>26277765
Well that's news to me.
>>
>>26279620
Agreed these Shkreli lovers don't realize he's more of a chad than a robot. He's an ugly chad but has chad ego
>>
All this delusion. Read up.
http://gawker.com/lawsuit-scumbag-pharma-price-gouger-stalked-and-harass-1732357240
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.